Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

What should I do with my son and sister?...kindly help

Discussions on "What should I do with my son and sister?...kindly help" in "Parents" forum.

jananikr is offline Newbie

What should I do with my son and sister?...kindly help

I am a single mom. I hv 2 kids (son of 15 and a daughter of 13)..My younger sis is also staying with me and she is pursuing her mba from a reputed institute. I am in a bad dillemma..All happened yesterday night when my kids were playing some kind of football within our apartment.In the middle of game my daughter accidentally kicked my son in his b***s..We are almost aware of that actions consequence..He really got hurt and we took him to fortis hospital..He was lucky not to get ruptured or something..But the trouble with that sort of injury is that there is no immediate pain relief.His doc gave some med and asked him not to wear much of clothes in down..I am feeling soo sorry for him as pain is too much for him.He cant even keep his legs together..It always has to be spread eagle.He is too embarrassed also..My sis is acting in a diff way.she is always making fun of him..Due to her only my daughter is also doing the same..He is soo embarrassed but he cant do much..I told her to go easy on him but what her point is if and only if she makes fun of him, he wd get rid of her embarrassment..He need to be like this fer 2 weeks atleast..I think she is a bit right in her view..Today he got angry with her fer sthng and she pretended to kick him down which made him really scared...She told him never to mess with her...I am totally confused with everything...I want my son to recover quickly and I dont want to have trouble with my sis as she is such a wonderful sis...What shd i do?