• 8 Post By Parasakthi
  • 2 Post By Sriramajayam
  • 6 Post By naliniselva
  • 3 Post By jv_66
  • 5 Post By Thahseen
  • 6 Post By gkarti
  • 4 Post By Sriramajayam

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Discussions on "Father's Day Gift Ideas" in "Parents" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Dear Friends,

Father's Day is coming up very soon (16th June)... Let we celebrate the day of our first love and hero of our lives. Post your gift ideas for Father's Day Special Gift to him.

Father's Day Gift Ideas-skip_that_buy_this_fathers_day_gifts_large.jpg

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

Re: Father's Day Gift Ideas

நல்ல யோசனை பராசக்தி..

Father's Day Gift Ideas-go-ahead-smiley-emoticon.gif

நானும் சில பரிசு பெயர்களை சொல்கிறேன்..

Father's Day Gift Ideas-thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Parasakthi and gkarti like this.
    பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)

naliniselva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Nalini
    Blog Entries

hii...sakthi wallet , shirt, watch , chain, books...
    konjam kastam thaan ponnungalukkuna ekkachakkam irukku..gents ku yosikkanum...

நளினி

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Very good thread Sakthi

Jayanthy

Thahseen is offline Commander's of Penmai

Hai shakthi,
    naan en pasanga an hubby ku thantha gifts solluraen.
    My son is 6 years now.
    when he was in k.g.1 school le irunthu kondu vanthaan.(suspense aka thaan)
    adhu......avanoda hand print chart la eduthu atoda back side la drive safely nu ezhuthi antha shape appadiye cut and laminate seithu(with tag) anuppi irunthaaga.adhu ippo enga car la hang ahi kittu irukku .
    idhu parka romba cute aka irukkum.bcoz adhu 3years baby oda hand print..
    --junai--

JUNAIDHA

gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Heyyy Sakthi! Thanks for this 'Halwa' thread I'm very very glad to be here today to Share with you all "Father's Day Gift Ideas".

OK! Let's go..

Delicious dish with warm wish - If you're a good cook and have a good practice of making new recipes every now and then, you may cook a special dedication for your Dad keeping it a surprise. Just remain silent and sudden of all present the delicious dish and warm wish to your Father right away.

Awesome celebration with room decoration If you've an extra room in your house, grab it secretly! Clean it, and arrange the furniture and curtains in order taking all the unnecessary things out of the room. Arrange 30-50 candles according to the size of room and fix them all around the room. At the decided time, enlighten the candles and invite your Dad to the room along with other family members and wish him. He will be happier for being honored among family members. Yes, do not forget to bring a delicious cake with a warm wish written on it. (If that is not possible, you may simply clean and decorate his room making it more attractive in his absence. When he will come, surprise him with the new look of the room and a warm wish!)

Buy a card and earn his smile It is the most common gift that is expected on this day by fathers, here, you may still take it as a new idea. Buy a big card; when I say big I mean a real big card with awesome quote of wishes printed on it, write your part of wishes and present it to your Father. (This idea even helps those who are hesitant or unable to express their love and care orally)

A self designed pillow/cushion cover If you're good at making wonderful designs by weaving on pillow/cushion covers with a thread and needle, then do it and silently replace the pillow and cushion covers in your Dad’s room with the ones designed by you, leaving a wishing card on his bed. Girls are always awesome with such type of work, so boys may have to compromise by reading and just reading this idea

Throw a party and rock your Dad’s heart Organize a homely party by inviting only your relatives and close friends and dedicate the day to him in a different way this time. (Your relatives may be busy in wishes their own fathers, so it is completely okay to invite your school/college/workplace friends in the party)

Make your Father meet his own mother It is a great idea indeed, to make your Dad meet his own mother on this day. Maybe, Father’s was not celebrated to this extent at his time, but after seeing so much celebration everywhere, he may be missing his own mom on this day. Manage to take him to her mother, or bring his mother to your home making him surprise.

Plan a movie Decide a good movie or one he wishes to watch and watch it with him and the whole family in a movie theater or at your home itself.

Go for outings or a Picnic Plan a picnic to a good place or a visit to some botanical garden or a famous temple and have a smile of peace on his face.

Flowers - the shortest way to heart Wake up early in the morning and wish him warmly the special good morning. If you could not manage to wake up early, there is no issue, go to a good shop and return with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. These can be tulips, daffodils, roses, lilies, some other flowers or a mixed bouquet with all these flowers present. It is better if you attach a wishing card with the bouquet.

Plan a holiday! If Your Father does job somewhere then arrange a leave or holiday for him by secretly consulting his boss or colleagues managing a holiday. Now, you have the whole day to be with him and present gifts on gifts to him. Make his day!

Gift him clothing or something that suits him If you're a student, utilize your pocket money and ask your brother/sister to add theirs also to buy a wonderful Dress or other clothing for him. If you're working, that is even better. You may also present gold ornaments/Watch to him.

Technology loving Dad - present a latest gadget to him If he loves to walk with the latest technology and gadgets, present him one. A good android phone or something that is coming in your mind.

Ask him It is another wonderful though a straight and direct idea to wish your father and asking what he actually wants. If it is a thing, bring it for him. If that is promise, make it for him!!

Brainstorm your mind I've given all the possible gifts and surprising ideas that came into my mind. Perhaps, you may get ten more when you will think yourself. So, just start brainstorming your mind again before finalizing the perfect gift or surprise. After all, it comes once in the whole year but his precious services are always ON for us. Cheers!!!

Thanks!! Anything for U.... Daddy....

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

தந்தையர் தினத்தை முன்னிட்டு அப்பாவிற்கு பரிசளிக்க விரும்புகிறீர்களா? ஷாப்பிங் செய்யப்போகிறீர்களா?

* நம் நினைவுகளை நெஞ்சோடு பத்திரப்படுத்த, பணத்தோடு "பர்ஸ்' பரிசளிக்கலாம்.

* கீதையும், குரானும், பைபிளும், நன்னெறி புத்தகங்களும் தரலாம்.

* சிறுவயதில் கைப்பிடித்து நடந்ததை நினைவுகூற, "வாட்ச்' தரலாம்

* விரும்பிய இடத்திற்கு சிறு சுற்றுலா அழைத்து செல்லலாம். முடிந்தால் அப்பா பிறந்த கிராமத்திற்கு, குடும்பத்தோடு செல்லலாம்.

* போட்டோவுடன் "கீ செயின்'

* நினைத்த நேரம் பேசி மகிழ, மொபைல் போன்

* எதுவும் வாங்காவிட்டாலும், அன்பான வார்த்தைகள் பேசலாம். காலில் விழுந்து வணங்கலாம்.

Father's Day Gift Ideas-t1612.gif

பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)