Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree136Likes

Please don't behave like this infront of me...


Discussions on "Please don't behave like this infront of me..." in "Parents" forum.


  1. #1
    Parasakthi's Avatar
    Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    21,954
    Blog Entries
    94

    Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    குழந்தைகள் முன்பு பெற்றோர்கள் செய்யக் கூடாதவை எவை எவை என்று நீங்கள் அறிந்ததை, தெரிந்ததை, அனுபவப்பூர்வமாக உணர்ந்தவற்றை இங்கே பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்...

    Please don't behave like this infront of me...-parenting-disagreements-spouse.jpg


    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links

  2. #2
    premabarani's Avatar
    premabarani is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Doha,Qatar
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    Hi Parasakthi
    Nice topic for discussion ,To know & to follow.
    1. Parents should not fight among themselves in front of the children.

    2. Not to critisize o accuse or scold the in-laws.( by both husband & wife), so that the children are not biased against any of the grand-parents.

    3.Not to talk bad or tease any Elders, Teachers, Friends& Relatives in front of them so that they respect all the people.

    4. Not to comment on other people's Handicaps, Personality short-comings like height, weight, Baldness etc.,So that children don't give much importance for the Appearance & Try to accept & help the physically challenged people.

    5.Not to ill-treat our servants, drivers, workers. so that they also respect every human-being.

    This is my view.Open for your Acceptance & Criticism.
    friends.

    Prema Barani

    Prema Barani

  3. #3
    Parasakthi's Avatar
    Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    21,954
    Blog Entries
    94

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    Quote Originally Posted by premabarani View Post
    Hi Parasakthi
    Nice topic for discussion ,To know & to follow.
    1. Parents should not fight among themselves in front of the children.

    2. Not to critisize o accuse or scold the in-laws.( by both husband & wife), so that the children are not biased against any of the grand-parents.

    3.Not to talk bad or tease any Elders, Teachers, Friends& Relatives in front of them so that they respect all the people.

    4. Not to comment on other people's Handicaps, Personality short-comings like height, weight, Baldness etc.,So that children don't give much importance for the Appearance & Try to accept & help the physically challenged people.

    5.Not to ill-treat our servants, drivers, workers. so that they also respect every human-being.

    This is my view.Open for your Acceptance & Criticism.
    friends.

    Prema Barani
    Hai Mam... Good evening... You have brought out valid points which must be noted by parents. Thanks.



  4. #4
    Sriramajayam's Avatar
    Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madras @ சென்னை
    Posts
    88,420
    Blog Entries
    1787

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    ஆவேசமான பேச்சுக்கள்.
    Please don't behave like this infront of me...-heated-argument.gif


    சண்டைகள்.
    Please don't behave like this infront of me...-pillow-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif


    கன்னத்தில் முத்தம் கொடுத்தல்.

    Please don't behave like this infront of me...-kiss-hand.gif


    தந்தையாருக்கு புகை பிடித்தல் மற்றும் குடிக்கும் பழக்கம்.

    Please don't behave like this infront of me...-smileys-smoking-421849.gif Please don't behave like this infront of me...-barman.gif


    பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.


    Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!






    விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)

  5. #5
    thenuraj's Avatar
    thenuraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Thenmozhi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, U.S
    Posts
    31,085
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    பிரேமாவும் , விச்சு அண்ணாவும் சொன்னதை நானும் ஆமோதிக்கிறேன்.....
    அதோடு இன்னும் ஒன்று..... பெரியவர்கள் சண்டையை சிறியவர்கள் மேல் திணிக்க கூடாது..... அம்மா வீட்டு சொந்தங்களை பற்றி அப்பாவும், அப்பா வீட்டு சொந்தங்களை பற்றி அம்மாவும் தப்பு தப்பாக பிள்ளைகளுக்கு சொல்லி கொடுக்க கூடாது.....


  6. #6
    premabarani's Avatar
    premabarani is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Doha,Qatar
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sriramajayam View Post
    ஆவேசமான பேச்சுக்கள்.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heated-argument.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	110070


    சண்டைகள்.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pillow-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	110071


    கன்னத்தில் முத்தம் கொடுத்தல்.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kiss-on-the-hand.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	110072


    தந்தையாருக்கு புகை பிடித்தல் மற்றும் குடிக்கும் பழக்கம்.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smileys-smoking-421849.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	110073 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barman.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	110074
    Hi Viswa
    As usual I like your smiles first and then your comments.
    Prema barani

    Prema Barani

  7. #7
    premabarani's Avatar
    premabarani is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Doha,Qatar
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    Quote Originally Posted by thenuraj View Post
    பிரேமாவும் , விச்சு அண்ணாவும் சொன்னதை நானும் ஆமோதிக்கிறேன்.....
    அதோடு இன்னும் ஒன்று..... பெரியவர்கள் சண்டையை சிறியவர்கள் மேல் திணிக்க கூடாது..... அம்மா வீட்டு சொந்தங்களை பற்றி அப்பாவும், அப்பா வீட்டு சொந்தங்களை பற்றி அம்மாவும் தப்பு தப்பாக பிள்ளைகளுக்கு சொல்லி கொடுக்க கூடாது.....
    Hi Thenu
    You are 100% correct.
    Prema Barani

    Prema Barani

  8. #8
    thenuraj's Avatar
    thenuraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Thenmozhi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, U.S
    Posts
    31,085
    Blog Entries
    13

  9. #9
    kavitha_rishi's Avatar
    kavitha_rishi is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sudha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    doha
    Posts
    1,902

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    ரொம்ப அருமையா சொல்லி இருக்கீங்க பிரேமா .விசு ,தேனு எல்லோரும் .நானும் இதேதான் சொல்ல விரும்புகிறேன் .இப்படி இல்லைனா குழந்தைகள் மனது பெரிய அளவில் பாதிக்கபடும் .

    என் கிறுக்கல்கள்


    என் கிறுக்கல்கள்-comments

  10. #10
    thenuraj's Avatar
    thenuraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Thenmozhi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, U.S
    Posts
    31,085
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Please don't behave like this infront of me...

    Quote Originally Posted by kavitha_rishi View Post
    ரொம்ப அருமையா சொல்லி இருக்கீங்க பிரேமா .விசு ,தேனு எல்லோரும் .நானும் இதேதான் சொல்ல விரும்புகிறேன் .இப்படி இல்லைனா குழந்தைகள் மனது பெரிய அளவில் பாதிக்கபடும் .
    ஏற்கனவே பாதிக்கப்பட்ட குழந்தைகளின் நிலையை எண்ணி பாருங்கள் சுதா.....
    அவர்களுக்கு நாம் என்ன செய்ய முடியும்..... பரிதாப படுவதை தவிர....


loading...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter