Like Tree17Likes
  • 2 Post By shalinishalu
  • 4 Post By sumitra
  • 4 Post By kvsuresh
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 4 Post By K.Rangarajan
  • 1 Post By tlsriman

Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள்&

Discussions on "Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள்&" in "Parents" forum.

shalinishalu is offline Newbie

Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள்&

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள

Hi Shalinishalu, Welcome to penmai.com!

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shalinishalu View Post
    குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள்ளையா பெண் பிள்ளையா? pls give me some points for this title....
    Hi Shalinishalu, in today's modern concept, both male or female children are not doing any help for the betterment of the family. When the male child grows and become a responsible son of the family, he takes care himself and he expects only financial and other help from the father and mother for his betterment in his student life. After graduation or post-graduation, he searches for the job. After getting the job, he takes care of his own expenditure from the salary. In some cases even the salary what he gets is not suffecient, he still seeks monetary help from the parents. Only in few cases the responsible son of the family takes care of the parents and also saves for his marriage expenditure and also buys a separate house by availing home-loans. After getting married he prefers to set-up a separate family with his newly wedded wife stating the reason that there is no amicable settlement for the misunderstanding of his wife and his mother. In this case also some exceptions may be there the son prefers to stay in the joint family.
    In the case of girl child, she grows and studies with the help of her father's earnings, when she get the job, she mostly spends her earnings for buying her things. In this case also some daughters are exceptional. They will support the family with their earnings, saves for her marriage and even buy a house by availing home loan. After getting married, she will have to move out of their parent house. Here also some maapillai (bridegroom) will stay as Veetodu mappilai (bridegroom won't stay with his mother and father, instead he stays in his wife's father and mother)(I know so many cases, the elderly father and mother of the bridegroom are left without any support and the bride groom prefers to stay with his wife's mother and father, in the same city or town or village)

Hence there are some case of responsible sons and responsible daughters who support their parents before and after marriage also along with their mother-in-laws and father -in -laws.

Hence we cannot categorically say anything in this regard. The above statements are made purely from my own observation and experience. I am not generalising the issue. Hence it may not be acceptable to some of our members. This is purely my own personal opinion. thank you !

kvsuresh is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    KothaiSuresh

Hi Sumithra,

what u said is very true, nidharsanamana unmai, indjha kalathil payan ponnu yarayume sarndhu irukka mudiyadhu, koodathu. than kaiye thanagudhaavi than. Pasangalai kutham solla mudiyadhu, indha kala vazhakkai soozhal appadi than. serndhu irundha well n good, illatti oru moral supporta irundha well n good avalothan. atleast avasara nerathilavathu kooda irundha adhu ok adhuvum illame velli nattula irundha adhuvum onnum panna mudiyadhu. so adha ippo niraya senior citizen appartments jasthi ayinde irukku.so ponna irundhalum payana irundhalum edhira parthal emmatram than minjum.

KOTHAISURESH

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள&

Quote Originally Posted by kvsuresh View Post
    Hi Sumithra,

what u said is very true, nidharsanamana unmai, indjha kalathil payan ponnu yarayume sarndhu irukka mudiyadhu, koodathu. than kaiye thanagudhaavi than. Pasangalai kutham solla mudiyadhu, indha kala vazhakkai soozhal appadi than. serndhu irundha well n good, illatti oru moral supporta irundha well n good avalothan. atleast avasara nerathilavathu kooda irundha adhu ok adhuvum illame velli nattula irundha adhuvum onnum panna mudiyadhu. so adha ippo niraya senior citizen appartments jasthi ayinde irukku.so ponna irundhalum payana irundhalum edhira parthal emmatram than minjum.
    Hi Kothai, Very practical approach to the issue. Thank you for your comments.

kvsuresh and sumathisrini like this.

K.Rangarajan is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Kannan Rangarajan

முதல்ல எதிர்ப்பார்ப்பே கூடாது. தன் கையே தனக்குதவி. பெற்றவர்கள் தங்கள் கடமையை செய்கின்றனர். பிள்ளைகளை வளர்த்து அவர்களுக்கு ஒரு வாழ்க்கை அமைத்து தருகின்றனர். அதேபோல பிள்ளைகள் தங்கள் கடமையை செய்யவில்லை என்றால் ஒன்றும் செய்ய முடியாது. நொந்து கொள்ளத்தான் முடியும். பையனோ பொண்ணோ அவர்கள் ஒழுங்காக கடமையை செய்தால் நல்லது.யார் செய்வார். யார் செய்ய மாட்டார் என்ற ஆராய்ச்சி உதவாது. இன்றைய சூழலில் சுயநலம் அதிகமாக இருக்கிறது. இல்லையென்றால் இவ்வளவு முதியோர் இல்லம் இறுக்க வாய்ப்பு இல்லை. தாங்களும் ஒரு நாள் வயதாகும்போது இப்படி ஒரு நிலை வரும் என்று யாருமே எண்ணுவதில்லை. கண்கெட்ட பின்பு சூரியநமஸ்காரம் தான். ஒவ்வொரு தலைமுறையும் தங்கள் முந்தைய தலைமுறையை விட பாசத்திலும் சரி, மனிதாபினாத்தாலும் சரி, குணத்திலும் சரி கீழ் நோக்கித்தான் போய் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

கூட்டு குடும்பம் கோவிந்தா...

பெற்றோர்களை பேணுவதிலும் கோவிந்தா....

இப்படி ஒரே கோவிந்தா மயம்தான்.

Thanks and Regards,

Kannan Rangarajan

tlsriman is offline Newbie

Girl or Boy - Both parents and children should be independent as long as possible doing their own activities. moral support should be given to each other all the time. Physical requirement is their when one is not well, this can be arranged in today's world. What is required is love and affection - BY HEART/Words & Activities showing each other they love them - Sex male or female does not matter. Generally Girls show by words (sharing what happens day to day) that make the parents feel they are taken care off, but guys do it differently (drive them to the place they need to go etc).

One more thing what i see today is parents demand/expect too much from children for years and years even things like to which relative the grown up kid(who himself/herself is father/mother of teens) speaks to, what they buy for others and for parents etc. this creates dissatisfaction and leads to fights (pani poor-no one will talk in open)

This question is like ever green plant - will be there forev

Sriramajayam likes this.

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

ஹலோ கே.எல். ஷாலினி ஷாலு அம்மையார்,
    நல்வரவு என அன்புடன் அழைக்கிறோம்.

Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள்&-smileys-praying-742234.gif

Quote Originally Posted by shalinishalu View Post
    குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள்ளையா பெண் பிள்ளையா? pls give me some points for this title....

பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

Re: Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள&

ஹலோ சென்னை டிஸ்ரிமான் அம்மையார்,
    நல்வரவு என அன்புடன் அழைக்கிறோம்.

Who will support family? Son or Daughter - குடும்பத்திற்கு உருதுணை ஆண் பிள்&-smileys-praying-742234.gif

Quote Originally Posted by tlsriman View Post
    Girl or Boy - Both parents and children should be independent as long as possible doing their own activities. moral support should be given to each other all the time. Physical requirement is their when one is not well, this can be arranged in today's world. What is required is love and affection - BY HEART/Words & Activities showing each other they love them - Sex male or female does not matter. Generally Girls show by words (sharing what happens day to day) that make the parents feel they are taken care off, but guys do it differently (drive them to the place they need to go etc).

One more thing what i see today is parents demand/expect too much from children for years and years even things like to which relative the grown up kid(who himself/herself is father/mother of teens) speaks to, what they buy for others and for parents etc. this creates dissatisfaction and leads to fights (pani poor-no one will talk in open)

This question is like ever green plant - will be there forev

பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)