Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By archana_85
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By prasathb4u

parents are not caring me!

Discussions on "parents are not caring me!" in "Parents" forum.

archana_85 is offline Newbie

parents are not caring me!

hi all i am here to expose my worries here. i don't know to whom i can share this.

i was married before 4 years and now got pregnant. i am the 2nd daughter to my parents. I have one elder sister and one younger brother. i felt so much happy when i got pregnant and thought to enjoy the days with my parents in india. but to the opposite they are not showing any care on me. even i called they just talk simply. they didn't even asked me till to come india for my delivery. but i like to be in my moms place for my delivery. i can't tell this to my husband or inlaws. because they should not treat our in a lower way.

what can i do? can i call my parents and ask them frankly abou this?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: parents are not caring me!

Hi Archana, welcome to penmai.com!!!!!!!!!!!

sumathisrini likes this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archana_85 View Post
    hi all i am here to expose my worries here. i don't know to whom i can share this.

i was married before 4 years and now got pregnant. i am the 2nd daughter to my parents. I have one elder sister and one younger brother. i felt so much happy when i got pregnant and thought to enjoy the days with my parents in india. but to the opposite they are not showing any care on me. even i called they just talk simply. they didn't even asked me till to come india for my delivery. but i like to be in my moms place for my delivery. i can't tell this to my husband or inlaws. because they should not treat our in a lower way.

Hi Archana, congratulations for your pregnancy!

sumathisrini likes this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archana_85 View Post

Hi Archana, your wishes will be fulfilled by God ! Please submit your prayers to God, thank Him for having fulfilled your wishes and ask your parents frankly about your willingness to stay at their house until you give birth to your baby! All the best! thank you!

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi Archana,

Welcome to Penmai and congrats for your Pregnancy.

Yes....for sure, you can ask your Parents about your visit to India and delivering the child there.

May be, this may be the reason for your parents of not inquiring about your visit to India now.

That is, almost all the expecting mothers (rather couples) who stay in abroad, are willing to give birth to the child only in the place where they live (in abroad) for the reason of getting the citizenship easily.

Only very very few expecting mothers staying in abroad, deliver their child in India.

So, your parents might also have thought that you are willing to deliver the child only in Canada (where you live now).

And usually, the boy's parents visit during the first 6 months of the pregnancy of the DIL.

And the girl's parents visit during the next 6 months of the pregnancy and will stay for the delivery time of their girl.

This is the procedure usually happens with all the Indians staying abroad.

so, your parents also,would have thought like this, and who knows, they might be expecting your invitation during your delivery time.

So, clarify all the details, now itself with your parents. Know the details about their willingness to come here or your stay in India for the delivery. Get clarified properly. Don't fill your mind with tension especially while you are pregnant.

And then you can consult with your husband about the place of your delivery, whether in India or in Canada.

dhivyasathi and sumitra like this.
    Jayanthy

prasathb4u is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Prasath

Congrats Archana.My suggestion is you should talk frankly with your parents and tell them that you want to be with them.Also you should convey your wish to your hubby too.Hope he wil understand .All the best..

~Prasath

dhivyasathi likes this.

farakanwal is offline Newbie

Hy dear...!!! Like all other members i will also suggest you to ask them frankly. Tell her about your feelings and problems so they could understand you. Some times things becomes so complicated because of the silence my friend.