Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree420Likes

Penmai eMagazine October Month

Discussions on "Penmai eMagazine October Month" in "Penmai eMagazine" forum.

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Re: Penmai eMagazine October Month

Quote Originally Posted by Nishahameetha View Post
    That's sooooooo nice Ilavarasi ka, I'm so excited to read it (not yet finished fully wanna read it soon), it almost covered all our forum Topics, magazine design was also good and my Hearty congratulations ka
    Thank you nisha, good to hear the comments from a true well wisher!!! I know that surely you will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by deepa bala View Post
    Hey, that was Awesome! For a moment I was so worried that it all happened when I'm not much active in Penmai. But felt very excited to see some of my posts in the magazine.

The clarity and topics covered were very nice and apt!

Great job Illavarasi I could guess the volume of effort you and the team has put in. Glad to see Penmai reaching heights!
    Quote Originally Posted by kirthika99 View Post
    Wow!!! superb ilavarasi mam, i have not yet read fully, but it is really awsome.

Hearty wishes & Also thanks for this excellent collections of info in magazine form!!!
    Thank u deepa and kirthika!!!

I am feeling so happy to know that you all love the collection of info on the magazine and the design.

Deepa,
    I too can feel your excites...
    And your guess is right, it consumed more than 10 sleepless nights... and moreover I missed Tamizh alot... Feeling happy to know the good result from you all.

Sponsored Links
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suganthiramesh View Post
    Ilavarasi Mam.. Just now I downloaded the pdf format of our emagazine... Really no words to say.. Colorful and informative pages... My articles regarding Diwali and Christmas are a real surprise to me..

Regarding my story Kanave Kalaiyathe... I request you to place episode numbers as per the script I have submitted to you.. Please consider my request... At some places the dialogues between two persons are mingled together.. I use to leave some space between the dialogues to differentiate.. The space is missing here.. Please consider these two i.e. dialogue gap and episode number in your next magazine.. I have done these two in my original script..Please refer.

Hats off to your efforts..!! Our emagazine-The Best..!!
    Thank you suganthi. We had allotted 8 pages for serial story in the magazine. So while doing the alignment and design to fit, it may be changed, but i am sure that it won't change the meaning of the lines you wrote.

Regarding the episode, hope sakthi cleared you through pm.

with regards,
    Penmai's Team

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashick View Post
    Hi Ilavarasi madam,
    i felt very happy and exited after seeing our first e-magazine release. I have not yet read the magazine fully but hope it will be more cheering and of course i can read the magazine offline by downloading in pdf.hearty congrats madam.
    Thank you ashick.. Nice to see you back here after a long time. Hope your excitement will be fulfilled and the each and every page make you to feel delight...

Quote Originally Posted by sumathisrini View Post
    அன்பு இளவரசி!

நான் ஆவலுடன் எதிபார்த்த பெண்மை மின்னணு-இதழ் இதோ இப்போது என் கணினித் திரையில்... உண்மையில், பெற்ற குழந்தையை முதன் முதலில் காணும் பரவசம் ஏற்படுகிறது. இதே பரவசம் என்னைவிட உங்களுக்கு அதிகம் ஏற்பட்டிருக்கும் என்பது என் அனுமானம். என் மகனின் ஓவியத்தையும் இணைத்தமைக்கு நன்றி! இதழ் பல தலைப்புகளின் கீழ் நல்ல பல விஷயங்களை உள்ளடக்கியதை அறிந்து மேலும் மகிழ்ச்சியுற்றேன். இதனால் அடுத்து வரும் இதழ்களில் என்னுடைய பங்களிப்பும் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்ற உத்வேகம் என்னுள் எழுகிறது.

வாழ்த்துக்கள் இளவரசி! Attachment 69387
    மிக்க நன்றி சுமதி... எனக்குள் ஏற்பட்ட அதே உணர்வு... நீங்களும் அதைபோல உணர்ந்தீர்கள் என்பதை அறிந்து மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி... உங்களது மகனுக்கு நன்கு வரையும் திறமை உள்ளது, அவருக்கு என்னுடைய வாழ்த்துக்களை தெரிவிக்கவும்... உங்களது பகிர்வுகளுக்காக பெண்மை மின் இதழ் காத்திருக்கிறது.

with regards,
    Penmai's Team

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penmai View Post

Thank you suganthi. We had allotted 8 pages for serial story in the magazine. So while doing the alignment and design to fit, it may be changed, but i am sure that it won't change the meaning of the lines you wrote.

Regarding the episode, hope sakthi cleared you through pm.
    yes mam.. i got the message from sakthi.. thank you..

Parasakthi likes this.

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post
    Dear Ilavarasi ka....

Just now gone through the magazine. It looks awesome ka. Beautiful designing and very good selection of Articles and image especially with Health section... Front cover is simpy superb. It is a very good idea of taking images from our members for front cover designing. And index page designing also looks great and very professional.

Thank you sakthi... After designing all i too love the index and front pages.. very much.. Happy to know that, you like all the ideas and designs. My spl thanks for your efforts too.

Quote Originally Posted by surya View Post
    பெண்மையின் புது படைப்பு மின் இதழ் அழகு, அருமை, தெளிவு. நல்ல முறையில் வந்துள்ளதற்க்கு வாழ்துகள்!!!!
    மிக்க நன்றி சூர்யா.. மிக எளிமையான மற்றும் அதேசமயம், அழ்ந்த பின்னூட்டதிற்கு நன்றி.

Thank you to both of you for being one among the well wishers of Penmai.

Parasakthi and Nishahameetha like this.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hi Ilavarasi,

The PENMAI -E-MAGAZINE is simply superb. It is very colorful, and seems to cover variety of matters. All the matters in it seem to be very useful.

Mothathil MIGAVUM ARUMAI.....ARUMAI.
    Thank you jayanthy. Glad to know that it is very much useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by veenashankar View Post
    supero super! nice.. Congrats!
    Thank you veena.

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Hey illavarasi,
    Excellent job!!!..Wishes to all penmai team.... E- mag has come out excellent!!!.. And It surprised me to see one of my article too..Thanks again!!! All the very best for your future endeavors!!!...
    Thank you lakshmi for your wishes and feedback. Penmai eMagazine will be a collection of good and useful articles in particular with women related topics.

Parasakthi and jv_66 like this.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saranyaraj View Post
    hi ka...

happy to see the penmai e-magazine..
    variety of feeds....
    really my eyes wandered here and there wts to read at first..
    really colorful magazine..
    rainbow at yr end..
    bow to knw tat my poems also added some colors..
    keep going ka..
    best wishes.................
    Thank you saranya for your colourful wishes. Nice to know that you wandered what to read.. first. Glad to know that we covered that much interesting topics. Atlast... what you read first???

Quote Originally Posted by Angu Aparna View Post
    Vow... It is a great surprise to me... Hats off to your effort. Penmai eMagazine is really excellent. Such a nice articles you have published in the magazine. Designing looks great ka. Very Colourful and Attractive pages. Congrats and best wishes to Penmai eMagazine Team.
    Thank you aparna.. From your comments i can feel that our effort is reflected in the magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Thanks a lot for e-Mag!!I am very excited Very colorful!! My hearty wishes to all our friends!! Great Job
    Thank you karthiga.. Hope you enjoyed it well.

Parasakthi and gkarti like this.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team

hrithika is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi princess
    i was expecting this e-magazine almost every day from oct.today many guests came home,so now only i came to know today it was released.i m so happy pa.all d best .

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hrithika View Post
    hi princess
    i was expecting this e-magazine almost every day from oct.today many guests came home,so now only i came to know today it was released.i m so happy pa.all d best .
    Hi hrithika.. Great to know that you expected our magazine from the starting of this month. Hope your expectation will be fulfilled.

Parasakthi and hrithika like this.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team

hrithika is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by Penmai View Post

Hi hrithika.. Great to know that you expected our magazine from the starting of this month. Hope your expectation will be fulfilled.
    hi princess
    till now i was reading our magzine.i went thorugh from front page to back cover.awesome pa.team members ellorukum congrats pa.kavithai ,kathai,spiritual pages,parental care pages romba pidichirunthathu.kalakitinga pa.pl make it a weekly one ,cant wait a month to have d nxt issue.thank u guys

Penmai and Parasakthi like this.

Like It?
Share It!

Follow Penmai on Twitter