Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree420Likes

Penmai eMagazine October Month

Discussions on "Penmai eMagazine October Month" in "Penmai eMagazine" forum.

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Re: Penmai eMagazine October Month

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post
    Hi Ms. Ilavarasi & team,

As usual, after reading all the pages I could not find the ‘LIKE’ ikon at the bottom right of the magazine. So I wish to SHARE here.

Excellent & Elegant magazine…thats how I wish to elaborate this first edition of our e-magazine. Felt like attended our college annual day function, after reading the magazine. Very colorful with proper mix of infotainment in 60 pages.

Each & every single page shows how much immense effort u guys had put on for grooming the magazine.

On reading, when things goes on seriously with information as MAMMAS PAGE, HEALTH TITBITS, PREGGERS GUIDE, BEAUTY LOUNGE & SPIRITUAL PAGES…...JUST RELAX gave a great laugh. Wish to see that page as two.

Picture selection for all the topics was amazing. Starting from,
    • Mahakavi’s welcome & a baby’s warm smile at initial pages.
    • Gods in Spiritual pages;
    • Page 29 ‘INI ORU VIDHI SEIVOM’ (a slum kid holding the national flag)
    • Page 42 ‘Tamizhthai vazhthu’ (for the first time now I am visualizing, Tamizhthai),
    • Page 45 Neeya nana (people of conflict opinion holding a shaped block)
    • Page 43 ‘Thiruvalluvar’ as background
    • Tempting pictures of recipes &
    • How wonder ended up with Dr. Abdul kalam.

Poems & stories are the popcorns of the show.

Morethan appreciation but also acknowledging the skill of the kid Aparajithan in kids corner shows real attitude of PENMAI.

‘Known is a drop; Unknown is an Ocean’…but when it comes to BEAUTY, HEALTH care & RECIPES for women; even known is an ocean & you guys excel presenting them in a precise manner.

The most difficult task for a person who gets 1st rank is to maintain his/her rank as the same althrough. PENMAI stands there now, the pressure is on, and the decorum has to be carried forward with future editions. You have a great support from all of us here & sure can deliver in ease.

No voids; no nonsense found. Proved a COMPLETE magazine!

Overall, a great effort paid at last! (Yet, The beginning!)

Congrats for the Infotainer!

(* * * * *)
    Blockbuster Hit!
    Hi ramesh, You had given a brilliant and beautiful feedback.. Thank you so much, with your comments itself i can understand how you enjoyed all the pages in the magazine..

No voids; no nonsense found. Proved a COMPLETE magazine!
    When choosing the topics tried my best...

Yeah maintaining the 1st is the difficult phase, but I think it will be cool with you all good hearts support.

Sponsored Links
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by silentsounds View Post
    "பெண்மை" யின் அங்கமாய் .."இளவரசி" யின் சொந்தமாய்..
    உலகம் உற்று நோக்கும் "பெண்மை" யாய்
    பவனி வரும் "பெண்மை" மின்னிதழ்...

பெயரிலே பொருள் பதிந்து
    பல புதுமைகளைக் காண, விழிக்கு வழிவைத்து
    தொய்வில்லா ஆர்வத்தால்
    தீராத தாக்கத்தால்
    மென் திறமைகளோடு
    மென் பொருள் கொண்டு
    அறிவியலின் துணை கொண்டு
    வாழ்வின் நெறிமுறைகளைக் கையாள
    வழித்தடம் பதித்து.. ஆழ் மன அறிதலும் அதன் வழி புரிதலும்
    தேர்ந்த தெரிதலும் கொண்டு
    கற்பனைதான் புதுமைக்கு வழிவகுக்கும் என்ற தத்துவத்தை தாங்கி
    படிப்போரையே படைப்பாளிஆக்கும் சூத்திரத்தை வகுத்து
    அகத் தூய்மை வலிவு பெற
    புறத் தூய்மை பொலிவு பெற
    பல உதாரணங்கள் மற்றும் மேற்கோள்களோடு
    அனைவருக்கும் புத்துணர்வு ஊட்டும் பொக்கிஷமாய்
    மலர்ந்து மின் மலராய் மனம் வீசும்
    "பெண்மை"
    முதன்மையாய் சிறந்து
    வித்தியாசத்தில் உயர்ந்து
    மேலும் பல உச்சங்களைத் தொட
    வாழ்த்துக்கள்.
    மிக்க நன்றி சார்... வழக்கம் போல் உங்களது அழகிய கவிதையுடன்...மின் இதழின் சுருக்கத்தை, அழகிய கவிதையாய் வெளிப்படுத்தியுள்ளிர்கள்.உங்கள் அனைவரது ஆதரவுடனும், வாழ்த்துக்களுடனும் பெண்மை பல உச்சங்களை தொடும்...

with regards,
    Penmai's Team

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by umaravi2011 View Post
    Hi Ilavarasi Mam,

The E magazine has come out great. Instead of making just a consolidation of the posts you have added a lot of information which makes the mag stand out.

This is a true reflection of your hard work and your team's focus towards one goal..."Penmai has to be different".

The monthly activities combined with this E Mag you are making Penmai a revelation on the net.

E Magazine is certainly another jewel in Penmai's Crown.

Thank you once again for the tireless work done, we will ensure that we contribute more on Penmai.

Nandri
    Quote Originally Posted by anitha.sankar View Post
    hi Ilavarasi madam,

i saw our magazine today... no words to express my happiness....

wonderful work..... the quality is superb....

Thank you so much for selecting my short story 'penmai' in the emagazine... iam proud and happy to be part of penmai and to participate in our emagazine....

thank you mam....

Anitha. Gowrisankar.
    Thank you Uma and anitha.. Sure... Penmai reached her next level with eMagazine..

Welcome Anitha.. Like to see have your participation... Post your thread and nominate it.

Quote Originally Posted by smahi View Post
    இளவரசி மேடம்,
    முதலில் உங்களுக்கு என்னுடைய மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துகள் .எனக்கு என்ன சொல்வது என்றே தெரியவில்லை.அவ்வளவு சந்தோஷமாக இருக்கின்றது.ஆரம்பமே அசத்தலாக இருக்கின்றது. உங்களின் இந்த பணி மென்மேலும் தொடர மறுபடியும் என்னுடைய மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள். என்னுடய பெயரும் ஒரு புத்தகத்தில் வரும் என்று நான் கனவிலும் நினைக்கவில்லை மேடம்.மிகவும் நன்றி.

நன்றி மகி. இங்கு இருப்பவர் ஒவ்வொருவரின் திறமைகளையும்.. உணர்வுகளையும்.. மதிக்கின்றோம்..

Penmai eMagazine will be a collection of best information's of all your posts..

with regards,
    Penmai's Team

Adhidhi is offline Commander's of Penmai

Hi Ilavarasi Mam... Really you deserve it. I am wonder to see Penmai e - Magazine... It looks awesome and you gave us a good treat for our eyes and mind. Designing and choice of topics are very good. Colourful and attractive images for each topic. Each and every page have some attraction... I was very excited while reading the magazine. This magazine itself shows your sincere effort and hardwork behind it.

My sincere thanks for adding my name in the magazine.

Geetha A is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

வணக்கம் இளவரசி மேடம்,
    முதல் முத்தம்....
    முதல் குழந்தை.....
    முதல் காதல்...
    முதல் கல்யாணம் (ஹஹஹஹா)...
    முதல் முறை என்பது மிகவும் சிறப்பு வாய்ந்தது. அதேப்போல் பெண்மையின் முதல் மின் இதழும் சிறப்புகுரியதே!!!.ஒவ்வொரு இதழிலும் தேன் சொட்டுகிறது. இது ஒரு புது முயற்ச்சி என்றால் நம்ப முடியவில்லை. அவ்வளவு சிறப்பாக இருக்கிறது. முதல் குழ்ந்தையை பிரசவிக்க எவ்வளவு கஷ்டப்பட்டிருப்பீர்கள் என்பது பக்கத்துக்கு பக்கம் வியக்கவைக்கிறது.
    ஒரு சில இடங்களில் மட்டும் வாக்கியங்கள் நிறைவு பெறாமல் இருக்கிறது. அதை மட்டும் கவனத்தில் கொண்டால் இன்னும் மிளிரும் என்பது எனது வேண்டுகோள்.
    பெண்மையில் பங்கெடுத்து மிளிரும் எனது தோழிகள் அனைவருக்கும் எனது மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள். பெண்மை இன்னும் அழகாக பல மலர்களை பிரவிக்க எனது வாழ்த்துக்கள். இந்த கடலில் என்னால் மூழ்கி முத்தெடுக்க முயற்சி செய்கிறேன்.
    வாழ்க வையகம்... வாழ்க வளமுடன்....
    அன்புடன்
    அனு

Regards
    Anu

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

http://www.penmai.com/forums/india/4...tml#post460945

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adhidhi View Post
    Hi Ilavarasi Mam... Really you deserve it. I am wonder to see Penmai e - Magazine... It looks awesome and you gave us a good treat for our eyes and mind. Designing and choice of topics are very good. Colourful and attractive images for each topic. Each and every page have some attraction... I was very excited while reading the magazine. This magazine itself shows your sincere effort and hardwork behind it.

My sincere thanks for adding my name in the magazine.
    Thank you adhithi. Welcome we had added all the mods name in the page to honour them

Quote Originally Posted by Geetha A View Post
    வணக்கம் இளவரசி மேடம்,
    முதல் முத்தம்....
    முதல் குழந்தை.....
    முதல் காதல்...
    முதல் கல்யாணம் (ஹஹஹஹா)...
    முதல் முறை என்பது மிகவும் சிறப்பு வாய்ந்தது. அதேப்போல் பெண்மையின் முதல் மின் இதழும் சிறப்புகுரியதே!!!.ஒவ்வொரு இதழிலும் தேன் சொட்டுகிறது. இது ஒரு புது முயற்ச்சி என்றால் நம்ப முடியவில்லை. அவ்வளவு சிறப்பாக இருக்கிறது. முதல் குழ்ந்தையை பிரசவிக்க எவ்வளவு கஷ்டப்பட்டிருப்பீர்கள் என்பது பக்கத்துக்கு பக்கம் வியக்கவைக்கிறது.
    ஒரு சில இடங்களில் மட்டும் வாக்கியங்கள் நிறைவு பெறாமல் இருக்கிறது. அதை மட்டும் கவனத்தில் கொண்டால் இன்னும் மிளிரும் என்பது எனது வேண்டுகோள்.
    பெண்மையில் பங்கெடுத்து மிளிரும் எனது தோழிகள் அனைவருக்கும் எனது மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள். பெண்மை இன்னும் அழகாக பல மலர்களை பிரவிக்க எனது வாழ்த்துக்கள். இந்த கடலில் என்னால் மூழ்கி முத்தெடுக்க முயற்சி செய்கிறேன்.
    வாழ்க வையகம்... வாழ்க வளமுடன்....
    அன்புடன்
    அனு
    ஆமாம் அனு முதல் முறை எப்போதும் மனதிற்கு இனிய சுகம் அளிக்கும். உங்களது பின்னூட்டதிற்கு மிக்க நன்றி.

Private Message me the mistakes, we will avoid it in the future.

with regards,
    Penmai's Team

shaalam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

தோழி இளவரசி,

பெண்மை வாழ்கவென்று கூத்திடுவோமடா.... பாரதியின் வரிகளை உரக்க ஒலித்தபடி கூத்தாடுகிறது மனம். முதல் குழந்தையை பார்க்கும் தந்தையின் மனம் போல பூரிக்கிறது.
    அமைப்பும் சரி, வடிவமைப்பும் சரி அசத்துகிறது. பெண்மையில் இணைந்த போது நான் நினைக்கவில்லை ஒரு பென்னம் பெரிய கூட்டுக் குடும்பத்தில் நானும் ஒருவன் என்று.

பெண்மை மின்னிதழ் மென் மேலும் வளர வாழ்த்துகிறேன்.

நட்புடன்

ஷா ஆலம்

Mahejay is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Mahe

Wow!!!!!! what a fantatic job done by Illavarasi and others!!!!!!!!...........there is no words to explain about your achivements.......Hats off to all contributers...... As I am a slient member of Penmai, much impressed by the first emagzine....keep on rocking

ramyaraja is offline Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramya

Hai Ilavarasi madam,
    Now only i downloaded your strong effort e-magazine its very nice .Spritual page is very informative very thanks to you ,then in the just relax portion the presentation of parasakthi is so good all are nice but parasakthis presentation ninaithu ninaithu sirikiren that last punch pakki.The nillaiketta india by surya then the tips to avoid polythene,cookery section all are nice.My hearty wishes for your future editions
    Regards,
    ramya

Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shaalam View Post
    தோழி இளவரசி,

பெண்மை வாழ்கவென்று கூத்திடுவோமடா.... பாரதியின் வரிகளை உரக்க ஒலித்தபடி கூத்தாடுகிறது மனம். முதல் குழந்தையை பார்க்கும் தந்தையின் மனம் போல பூரிக்கிறது.
    அமைப்பும் சரி, வடிவமைப்பும் சரி அசத்துகிறது. பெண்மையில் இணைந்த போது நான் நினைக்கவில்லை ஒரு பென்னம் பெரிய கூட்டுக் குடும்பத்தில் நானும் ஒருவன் என்று.

பெண்மை மின்னிதழ் மென் மேலும் வளர வாழ்த்துகிறேன்.

நட்புடன்

ஷா ஆலம்

மிக்க நன்றி ஷா ஆலம். உங்களை போன்றவர்களின் உண்மையான பாராட்டுகளாலும் ஆதரவோடும் பெண்மை மின் இதழ், மென்மேலும் வளரும்.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahejay View Post
    Wow!!!!!! what a fantatic job done by Illavarasi and others!!!!!!!!...........there is no words to explain about your achivements.......Hats off to all contributers...... As I am a slient member of Penmai, much impressed by the first emagzine....keep on rocking

Quote Originally Posted by ramyaraja View Post
    Hai Ilavarasi madam,
    Now only i downloaded your strong effort e-magazine its very nice .Spritual page is very informative very thanks to you ,then in the just relax portion the presentation of parasakthi is so good all are nice but parasakthis presentation ninaithu ninaithu sirikiren that last punch pakki.The nillaiketta india by surya then the tips to avoid polythene,cookery section all are nice.My hearty wishes for your future editions
    Regards,
    ramya
    Hi mahe and ramya.. thanks for your compliments dear.

Parasakthi likes this.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team

Like It?
Share It!

Follow Penmai on Twitter