Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GayathriArun
  • 1 Post By sumitra

Home Remedies for Painful Sexual Intercourse

Discussions on "Home Remedies for Painful Sexual Intercourse" in "Post Pregnancy" forum.

Angu Aparna is offline Moderator & Blogger Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Home Remedies for Painful Sexual Intercourse

For painful intercourse in women after pregnancy:

• Wait at least 6 weeks after childbirth before resuming sexual relations.
    • Be gentle and patient.
    • Use lubrication as needed.

For vaginal dryness/inadequate lubrication:

• Try water-based lubricants.
    • If you are going through menopause and lubricants don't work, talk to your doctor about estrogen creams or other prescription medications.

For painful intercourse caused by prostatitis:

• Soak in a warm bath.
    • Drink plenty of fluids, but avoid alcohol and caffeine.
    • Take acetaminophen or ibuprofen.
    • Take antibiotics as prescribed.

For hemorrhoids, try stool softeners. Antibiotics may be required for urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted infections, or vaginal infections.

Other causes of painful intercourse may require prescription medications or, rarely, surgery.

Sex therapy may be helpful, especially if no underlying medical cause is identified. Guilt, inner conflict, or unresolved feelings about past abuse may be involved which need to be worked through in therapy. It may be best for your partner to see the therapist with you.

Read More HERE

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Re: Home Remedies for Painful Sexual Intercourse

thank u so much mam.. i consulted with doctor about this.. docor checked me and prescribed gel to use......... eventhough i like improve my health conditions to co operate with my hubby..................what kind of fluids shall i take..............

life is so beautiful....

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    thank u so much mam.. i consulted with doctor about this.. docor checked me and prescribed gel to use......... eventhough i like improve my health conditions to co operate with my hubby..................what kind of fluids shall i take..............
    Are you asking about the fluids to be taken internally?
    If so, first and foremost best fluid is water. Have plenty of water. Have any kind of fruit juice, milkshake, lemonade, smoothie of your choice.

Last edited by GayathriArun; 17th Jan 2013 at 12:55 PM.
    jv_66 likes this.
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

thank u so much for ur care..............................................
    Quote Originally Posted by GayathriArun View Post
    Are you asking about the fluids to be taken internally?
    If so, first and foremost best fluid is water. Have plenty of water. Have any kind of fruit juice, milkshake, lemonade, smoothie of your choice.

life is so beautiful....

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Viji bala, The vagina is made up of elastic tissues and the so the opening can expand as much as to allow a baby to pass through. You may be scared of pain and due to this fear the vagina may be contracting or developing spasms. To prevent the pain, use Xylocaine gel 2%. Apply in and around the vagina and wipe it out after 15 minutes. After this when you have sex you will not have pain. Continue for a couple of weeks and then try without this gel or the gel prescribed by your doctor.

But basically one thing you should observe. The external application of gel inside your vagina is a temporary measure. I too also faced this problem during the first three months of my marriage. All these things are due to fear of having sex. What to do. from the childhood we have not given any opportunity to know about this sexual intercourse and we have been taught that sexual intercourse is a sin to be thought of or talked about before marriage. You don't believe that during engineering college first year ragging only i came to know that during sexual intercourse the male's secret part will enter into our vagina. The seniors have shown me lot of "sarojadevi books" where in the photos of sexual intercourse in black and white were available with so many erotic stories. So by reading these books our mind get aroused and our vagina naturally release some lubricating fluids to get ready for intercourse.

on those days there were no internet to see the sexual intercourse lively as the case may be in these days.

so to get the sexual arousal please see the palaana movies (blue films) lots and lots available in the internet along with your husband then you both will get aroused and the your vagina will lubricate naturally.

My husband use to start kissing at the back of the ears, then the neck, then he will play with his tongue around the ;;;;;;;; he will lick all over my body and vagina, he will insert the fingers inside my vagina so that it will become wet and also ready for sexual intercourse.

I will also start ;;;;;;; my husband's body and also ;;;;; his private part. these are all make me to arouse and get the natural lubrication of vagina.

seeing blue films before starting the sexual intercourse, talking vulgarly about the beauty of each others private parts, licking all over the body of each other, ''''''''''' the fingers inside vagina, sucking the male's private part , playing with each other's back portions, kissing and licking each other all over the body especially the private parts, all these fore plays will definitely make you to get the arousal and helps the natural lubrication in your vagina.

Hence follow any of these or all of these and get natural lubrication in the vagina. all the best.

SADAIYAN likes this.