Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

white discharge during pregnancy

Discussions on "white discharge during pregnancy" in "Preggers Health & Nutrition" forum.

radhika is offline Friends's of Penmai

white discharge during pregnancy

Hi i am now in the end of 1st trimester. Having a big doubt that i am experiencing white discharge... Is there is any problem with this. Is this is common during pregnancy. Please help me...

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

rozerleft is offline Newbie

Re: white discharge during pregnancy

Morning sickness can be very harmful to the teeth. Stomach acids can damage the teeth on the left of the teeth and cause cavities. If vomiting should rinse their mouth with water or a fluoride rinse as soon as possible afterward.Adequate amount of vitamin D can get the sunlight and fortified milk, eggs and fish.

anarobinson is offline Newbie

Post Re: white discharge during pregnancy

This is common problem during pregnancy.But i advice you to consult your doctor first and accordingly follow doctor's advice.

Last edited by anarobinson; 1st Sep 2011 at 10:59 AM.

sandradavis is offline Newbie

White creamy discharge is very common in pregnancy, but it should not have a foul smell. I would test again using a First Response test (those are the most accurate), or go to the doc and get tested there. Good luck!

Last edited by jv_66; 13th Mar 2015 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Removed the signature link

sandradavis is offline Newbie

Its different for everyone, my period is due on Wednesday, I am pregnant and have copious amount of white discharge and if I remember rightly I had the same thing with my son.

I mistakable took this to be a sign of pregnancy and was seriously disappointed because I started to notice that it was also present jus before my period came. So there really isn't enough to say it is or isn't and having this would not confirm pregnancy.

However, if you find you are pregnant this discharge will increase and increase. It is there cleaning out your vagina to prevent any infections reaching your growing baby.

Best of Luck !!

Last edited by jv_66; 13th Mar 2015 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Removed the signature link