Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shenbagam.k
  • 1 Post By sumathisrini

pregnancy coverage health insurance india

Discussions on "pregnancy coverage health insurance india" in "Preggers Health & Nutrition" forum.

shenbagam.k is offline Newbie

pregnancy coverage health insurance india

i am pregnant now, i had taken health insurance in Bajaj. did they cover pregnancy and delivery charges? just a doubt if anybody knows pls clear me.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

sumathisrini is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Re: pregnancy coverage health insurance india

Hi Shenbagam,

Congratulations on your pregnancy....! God will give you a healthy and beautiful child.

The maternity coverage will be provided by the insurance companies only for group medi-claim policies and not for individual policies.

If you are a working women and your employer had extended the benefit of group medi-claim you will be getting the benefit. That too only 10% of the sum insurance will be provided as maternity benefit. For claiming the benefit, you must be a covered member in the group medi-claim not less than 10 months.

If you had taken the policy personally on your own, it seems the pregnancy will not be covered. You can go through the policy thoroughly and you will be getting the idea or you can contact the agent or directly the insurance company help desk.

Parasakthi likes this.