Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

1 month pregnant and biological dad doesnt want it

Discussions on "1 month pregnant and biological dad doesnt want it" in "Pregnancy" forum.

LadyCool is offline Newbie

1 month pregnant and biological dad doesnt want it

I love a man very much. He is my everything but I love my parents too. we are of different religion. I couldn't change my religion because I think I m not strong enough to follow that religion. Now I m 1 month pregnant . He doesn't want the child because i didn't want to change my religion. I have no clue what to do.

Sometimes I feel like killing myself because I m such a bad mother who didn't want the child. I feel so guilty. Pregnancy is supposed to be the happiest things of a woman's life. I m not sad that I m pregnant but What makes me suicidal is the thought that I m punishing someone for my carelessness. I dont know what will happen next.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

susee is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: 1 month pregnant and biological dad doesnt want it

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCool View Post
    I love a man very much. He is my everything but I love my parents too. we are of different religion. I couldn't change my religion because I think I m not strong enough to follow that religion. Now I m 1 month pregnant . He doesn't want the child because i didn't want to change my religion. I have no clue what to do.

Sometimes I feel like killing myself because I m such a bad mother who didn't want the child. I feel so guilty. Pregnancy is supposed to be the happiest things of a woman's life. I m not sad that I m pregnant but What makes me suicidal is the thought that I m punishing someone for my carelessness. I dont know what will happen next.
    so sad to here your situation. try to convince him for not changing the religion. you should not get together if you are not convinced for changing religion.

don't take any bad decision.

ramyasubash is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: 1 month pregnant and biological dad doesnt want it

y r u thinking to do suicide? i thnk he is avoiding u. even aftr knwg tat it is his baby too is avoiding u by telling silly reasons. im sure tat before loving u he must hav knwn tat u r nt his religion n must hav accepted u in ur original form n loved u thn wts wrong vth him.

first accept ths truth thn decide abt killing urself n baby for that person or showing in front of him " THE WOMEN POWER".