Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By shenbasri
  • 3 Post By jv_66

autism kid help me

Discussions on "autism kid help me" in "Preschooler" forum.

shenbasri is offline Newbie

autism kid help me

my son was recently detected with autism. i and my husband was very much upset with this. i didn't expected this result.

i don't know how to balance my life and how to move on. i was working previously bfore child birth and don't know how to continue my work. we are not financially stable too.

kindly help me. did any one here have this experience.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and Mary Daisy like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: autism kid help me

Hi @shenbasri

Welcome to Penmai.

Sad to note that your son is diagnosed as an autistic child.

But please don't worry. You can overcome this problem through proper training from the suitable training centres for Autism.

Both you and your son has to undergo these trainings. They will train you as how to handle these type of children. And your son will be given basic trainings depending upon his disability.

As I am not experienced in this, I am giving the suitable link which is shared by our friend Lakshmi. Please click the below link and you can get clarified in many aspects.

Autism - How to cure the this disorder ?-ஆட்டிசம் நோயை குணப்படுத்துவதற்க

You can ask the doctor who has diagnosed the disability, about these training centres in your place or else you may please contact in the below phone numbers of the specific doctor.

டாக்டர் லட்சுமி விஜயகுமார்
    ஆட்டிசம் தொடர்பான சந்தேகங்களுக்கு
    044 - 2235 3757, 2235 4784/85

Read more: Autism - How to cure the this disorder ?-ஆட்டிசம் நோயை குணப்படுத்துவதற்க

And regarding your job and financial constraints,

You may need to assist your son to a great extent, depending upon his disability and hence you may not be able to go out for a 9- 6 job.

But at the same time, you can earn from your home itself. You may get trained for it. There are lots of oppportunities. You may take home tutions in the evenings. Many online jobs may also be available. Choose the genuine ones.

While you go for the Autism training, there you can find many other moms who may face similar situations. You can get assistance or suggestions from them too. Even the doctors may also suggest suitably.

Please don't worry about your son's disability. These type of children will surely excel in any field. Find it out in due course and train him well in that field.

May God give you courage to face the situation and you can.

Another important suggestion is, if you plan to have another child, please do get the opinions of 2 or 3 gynaecologists and paedetrics . This is necessary because, in many cases, if the couples go for any more child, even those children may suffer with the same problem , especially male children.

Let us see, if any other members are in the same situation, they may also help you with some more suggestions.

Last edited by jv_66; 9th Aug 2016 at 08:25 AM.