Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree29Likes

What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?


Discussions on "What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?" in "Preschooler" forum.


  1. #1
    susee is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    162

    What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    My daughter is now 21/2 year old, she is able to tell the names of fruits, veggies, animals and apple ball cat etc like this..

    I taught her parts of body too. What else i can teach her in this age?


    Mother who have child in this age and also who crossed this stage pls help me.. Planning to put her in pre-school.. before that what are all the things i can teach...?

    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links

  2. #2
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    Hi Susee,

    This is very good. I think, what you have taught till now is quite enough to be taught at home, before going to school.

    I hope, she is able to identify all the colours.

    The main thing which is to be taught to the toddler is their name, parents' name and the area in which you live.

    Before joining her in the school, you can encourage her, that she could meet new friends and play and learn a lot, which she would enjoy. This is to make her like the school and not cry while going to school. Even if she is crying, this will last only for a week or so.

    All the rest could be learned by her from the school itself.


    Apart from learning from school, the basic things to be taught in a child's life are given by me, in the below thread. If you are interested, you can go through them.



    http://www.penmai.com/forums/kids-zo...-jeyanthi.html

    Moderator Note:

    This Article has been published in
    Penmai eMagazine Dec 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines HERE.


    Last edited by gkarti; 9th Jul 2014 at 01:12 PM.
    Jayanthy





  3. #3
    dharinipg is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    266

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    parenting tips-really good..got useful info..thanks!


  4. #4
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by dharinipg View Post
    parenting tips-really good..got useful info..thanks!
    Welcome Dharini

    sumitra likes this.
    Jayanthy





  5. #5
    sumitra's Avatar
    sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    mysore
    Posts
    23,699
    Blog Entries
    18

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by susee View Post
    My daughter is now 21/2 year old, she is able to tell the names of fruits, veggies, animals and apple ball cat etc like this..

    I taught her parts of body too. What else i can teach her in this age?


    Mother who have child in this age and also who crossed this stage pls help me.. Planning to put her in pre-school.. before that what are all the things i can teach...?
    Dear Susee, please prepare your child psychologically to adjust with the school like atmosphere. All these days she has spent all the time with you only. She is not used to move with other people or other children of her equal age. She always depend on you only for everything. Teach her how to go toilet on her own after asking permission, teach her how to express her feelings instead of weeping for everything, teach her how to eat on her own, teach her how to put on her shoes on her own etc., Like these things you have to teach her. Other things the pre-school will take care. All the best. thank you!

    Moderator Note:

    This Article has been published in
    Penmai eMagazine Dec 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines HERE.


    Last edited by gkarti; 9th Jul 2014 at 01:12 PM.
    jv_66, durgasakthi, susee and 1 others like this.

  6. #6
    shivasaran is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    gurgaon
    Posts
    319

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    Hi parenting tips are very useful....tks

    sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

  7. #7
    durgasakthi's Avatar
    durgasakthi is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chidambaram
    Posts
    6,098

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    hi susee mam,

    Infn given by jayanthi and sumitra mam is correct and also taught her some rhymes like ringa ringa,twinke twinkle,johny johny,nila nila like that.then taught her some moral stories also.

    REGARDS,
    Durga

    Moderator Note:

    This Article has been published in
    Penmai eMagazine Dec 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines HERE.


    Last edited by gkarti; 9th Jul 2014 at 01:12 PM.
    sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.
    Regards,
    Durgasakthi

    Beaded & Quilling Earrings

  8. #8
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by shivasaran View Post
    Hi parenting tips are very useful....tks

    Welcome Shivsaran

    Jayanthy





  9. #9
    susee is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    162

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hi Susee,

    This is very good. I think, what you have taught till now is quite enough to be taught at home, before going to school.

    I hope, she is able to identify all the colours.

    The main thing which is to be taught to the toddler is their name, parents' name and the area in which you live.

    Before joining her in the school, you can encourage her, that she could meet new friends and play and learn a lot, which she would enjoy. This is to make her like the school and not cry while going to school. Even if she is crying, this will last only for a week or so.

    All the rest could be learned by her from the school itself.


    Apart from learning from school, the basic things to be taught in a child's life are given by me, in the below thread. If you are interested, you can go through them.



    http://www.penmai.com/forums/kids-zo...-jeyanthi.html


    Hi jayanthy sis very very thanks for the useful guide..

    jv_66 likes this.

  10. #10
    jv_66's Avatar
    jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31,985

    Re: What to teach 21/2 year old daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by susee View Post
    Hi jayanthy sis very very thanks for the useful guide..
    Welcome Susee

    Jayanthy





loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter