Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree45Likes

If you know the meaning of this dream please tel me

Discussions on "If you know the meaning of this dream please tel me" in "Psychological Problems" forum.

sakthi5181 is offline Newbie

If you know the meaning of this dream please tel me

hi friends.. 2 days bfor enaku oru dream vanthuchu ma...

ennanna, enga veetla oru Chinna Gold Ring iruku athu en brotherku chinna vayasula vangunna ring... antha ring nan potutu poi tholachitan eppadi tholanchathunne theriala...

athu yetho oru periya hall mathiri irunthathu. sari ring kanomennu marupadium vanthu thedi patha ring kidaikala. antha edathula guide mathiri oruthar irunthar avar oru idam solli anga poi paarunnu sonnanga nan anga poi patha ring irunthuchu but athu ennathu illa..

nan thodarnthu theditte irunthen en ring illama matha gold jewels niraiya than kidachathu... but ennodathu mattum kadaisi varaikum kidaikave. illa.

romba nerama intha dream than irunthuchu...

yarukavathu intha dream ku enna meaning nu theriuma

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Preethi4u is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: If you know the meaning of this dream please tel me

Gold in a dream represents the elements of festivities, joy, profits, good deeds, dispelling stress, marriage, children, knowledge, spiritual guidance.

Finding gold or taking it from someone: An excellent dream. It means that whoever you love is faithful and that your projects will be successful, provided the gold is clean and glittering. It also means that you will surmount difficulties.

Wearing a golden ring: Marriage or success in one’s endeavours, no matter whether the ring was in your or somebody else’s hand.

Sakthi, ippadi oru chinna dreamkku ellam pottu mandaiyai udaichukatheenga..kutty pappa pavam :(...kidding...everything will be alright..cheer up dear...

அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

END is not the end, In fact E.N.D is "Effort never dies" and if you get NO in answer remember N.O. "Next opportunity" So always stay positive in life

sakthi5181 is offline Newbie

Hey Preethi you are really great. how can you respond immediately to the queries. good work.

Again thank u so much for your reply... Happy to see good meaning for my dream.

someone told me if gold comes in dream thats not good for family. athan enna meaning nu therinchukalamnu oru aarvathila ketuten preethi.

ha ha kutty papava pavam nan than pavam... ippave over settai. amma eppadi than samalikarangalo...

Hi Sakthi,

welcome gal....

//someone told me if gold comes in dream thats not good// ya that's rite...but since you only mentioned about gold ring i wrote the meaning for it....nallathai mattumae eduthupom...each ornament of gold in dream has different meaning i read...but gold ring in dream means good only..so be happy

Parasakthi, Nishahameetha and Mals like this.
    அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

END is not the end, In fact E.N.D is "Effort never dies" and if you get NO in answer remember N.O. "Next opportunity" So always stay positive in life

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

En kanavarukku kooda avarudaiya viral modhiram tholainthu povadu pol kanavu vandathu. Anaal atharku engal veetu periyavargalai consult seidapodhu avargal muraiyaan parigaaram koorinaargal. Adai naangal follow paninom. Pinnar engalukku varavendiyiruntha romba naalaga izhupariyil iruntha kudumba sothu (property) problem solve aagi engalukku miga periya pangu (share) kidaithathu. Anyway you have convinced already. why we should break our heads for this. All the best/ Thanks

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Hi Preethi,

If Gold bracelet comes in dreams na, what it represents pa.

Nishahameetha and Mals like this.

Hi Parasakthi,

Wearing a golden bracelet in a dream means receiving an inheritance.it also means blessings, favors, joy and you will have a lasting friendship and happy love too.

Got it from net source dear.

Parasakthi, sumathisrini and Mals like this.
    அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Preethi4u View Post
    Hi Parasakthi,

Wearing a golden bracelet in a dream means receiving an inheritance.it also means blessings, favors, joy and you will have a lasting friendship and happy love too.

Got it from net source dear.
    Hey thanks for your reply preethi.

Preethi4u likes this.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Hi Preethi!

I lost my chappal and searching for it. This is the dream I am getting very often. May I know what it represents?

Parasakthi and Mals like this.

Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Hi Sumathi ka,

I found this article in net... read it.. I hope this helps you to get an clear idea about your dream ka

In general, shoes represent your approach to life. It suggests that you are well-grounded or that you are down to earth.

It also represents your convictions about your beliefs. If you are changing your shoes, then it refers to your changing roles. You are taking a new approach to life.

If your forget your shoes, then it suggests that you are leaving restraints behind you. You are refusing to conform to some idea or attitude.

To see old and worn shoes in your dream, signifies that through diligence and hard work, you will find success. It may also mean that you have come to grips with accepting who you are.

To see new shoes in your dream, suggests that you are overconfident in your success. Alternatively you may be on a life path that is unfamiliar to you.

To dream that you are wearing inappropriate shoes for the activity at hand, denotes that your progress and path in life will be laborious and ill-prepared. It may also indicate that you are heading in the wrong direction and need to reevaluate your goals.

To dream that you are not wearing any shoes, signifies that you have a lack of confidence in yourself and low self-assurance. You may be dealing with issues concerning your self-identity.

Thus if you dream that you lose your shoes, then it suggests that you may be searching for your identity and finding/exploring who you are.

To see baby shoes in your dream, symbolizes purity, innocence, vulnerability, tenderness and the desire for love. If you are planning to have or already have a baby, then it suggests that the baby will or has grounded you.

After all, with a baby to tend to, you find yourself rooted at home most of the time and not being able to go out as much.