create your own Blissful Life
Discussions on "create your own Blissful Life" in "Psychological Problems" forum.
30th Aug 2011, 05:09 AM #1
create your own Blissful Life
create your Blissful Life
"Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars."
Henry Van Dyke
"There is no such thing in anyone's life
as an unimportant day."
some persons in your life who seem to be always in a jovial mood and in all situations they manage to stay calm even in typical odd and
adverse conditions. Do you ever fantaise to be among them and crave for that blissful state of mind.
on the contrary some always live in despair
Reasons for this despair
And many more emotional setbacks
Mostly, those people who don’t admire themselves tend to have various emotional problems. Some of the main reasons
of an individual “hating themselves” are:-
Being let down by the society
Lack of Emotional Attachment
Lack of self esteem
Neglected by the society
There are ways to change this negativity into positivity,that leads to a blissful life. These ways to practice every day
ways to blissful life
1. Self Love
In order to lead a blissful life, it’s very important to have self – love. You can’t gain the love of others if you lack self love.
First you need to be at peace with yourself then only you can gain peace with others.
2. Don’t doubt your true ability to be a strong person and assemble all the strong attributes of your personality.
3. Write down all the memories, decisions, individuals and incidents that make you feel inferior of yourself.
Destory this paper every day so in this way you attain your peace of mind
4. Don’t set unrealistic standards for yourself. If you think you have made certain wrong decisions in life then try to self – empathize. Nobody is perfect!
5. Don’t let your past bad decisions hinder your future growth. Accept all your mistakes and learn a lesson from every mistake you commit.
6. If you think you should have apposed the oppressor in the past then its better late than never. Never endure anykind of abuse no matter in which form it is targeted on you.
7. I have noticed many people discussing about their past regrets and blaming themselves. This way they become a
victim of depression but they are also obliterating their present and the future.so forget this habit
8. Many times I have seen people blaming their cultural or family background for not being successful in their lives.
I know the family values and guidance counts a lot in shaping an individual. But after a while it’s our actions
and decisions that can either “make us” or “break us”
9. Bliss Is Centered on Self
.I did not say self-centred, which has a negative connotation. Rather, centred on self means every decision is
made based on what is truly right for you.
11 Bliss Is Letting Go
There is a reason that bliss is associated with the statement “This is heaven”. In order to truly live a blissful life, you have to trust in something outside of yourself. This is not religion specific; rather a trust
in a divine force, whatever form that takes for you.
12. To have a blissful life, change your life style.Shift from illusory materialistic living to spiritual world
13 . Love all. Universal, unconditional love when extended to all God’s creation, it becomes divine unity.
14- Be honest. Honesty does not stop at merely being truthful and half-truths are not honest enough.
Develop courage of conviction, strength of character. One has to be fearless to be honest,
15.Develop spirit of compassion. Compassion is the flow of divine mercy. Don’t pity. It’s a superiority complex.
When you share the suffering of others, and show special kindness to bring about relief,
16. Triumph over anger. All inhuman acts are performed in moments of anger. Anger is a deadly enemy.
Anger makes one loose senses, power of reasoning, clouds vision and sense of justice. Anger can kill.
Acts of hatred and revenge may give the feeling of winning a battle but the war is lost, when you loose your self-esteem. Anger affects mind, body and soul all in a negative way.
17. Overcome envy
18. Treat others, as you would like them to treat you.
19. Vanquish corruption. Bribes are not the only acts of corruption. Cheating on relationships, violating laws, going against natural justice are all acts of corruption – moral, legal and ethical.
20. Do suryaayog every morning. Sincerely. For the rays of the sun chase away ill health, cleanses the mind and enlightens the soul. It is not a mere yoga or meditation; it is a brahmavidya which attunes us with cosmic
light and love. It purifies your whole being
In this video link you can observe surya yoga demonstration
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
practice these ways and have a blissful life.
29th May 2015, 08:04 AM #2
Re: create your own Blissful Life
Thanks for the share