Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By soundariya kumari
  • 3 Post By RathideviDeva
  • 4 Post By spv
  • 1 Post By jv_66

whom to believe

Discussions on "whom to believe" in "Psychological Problems" forum.

whom to believe

i am facing many troubles in my life. i dont know how to overcome this. most of the person i trust just cheats me. i dont know whom to believe and whom to not believe.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and RathideviDeva like this.

RathideviDeva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    ரதி
    Blog Entries

Re: whom to believe

Hi Soundarya,
    Just don't panic. You might be stuck in a self pity cycle. It will be harder to think about overcoming your problems.

First try to come out of it. Now analyse your situation. There could be only 2 possibilities. Either you are not able to trust anybody or people are really cheating you.

If it is the 1st scenario, Try to find out why you are not able to trust anybody. It could be because of past events / experience. If so, just let go off the past and take only its lessons. Start your life, fresh. You cannot live a life without trusting anybody. Just pick one or two, to start trusting. Take your time but once you have started trusting never doubt them. Still, if you are not able to trust anybody, then check with a psychological counsellor. They will be able to understand your problem, work with you to resolve your issues and guide you positively.

If it is the 2nd scenario, again, just let go off the past and take only its lesson. Dont empower them(those who cheated you) by still holding onto to their thoughts/grudges. Just think it could have been much worse. Atleast you came out before it was too late. Forget them, you have a beautiful life ahead of you. Move forward and trust only those who are worth trusting.

Whatever maybe the situation, if you have trouble coming out of it, dont hesitate to get help from counsellor, if not, atleast from your loved ones.

Also first trust that god(or any super power you believe in) will be there for you always, to walk you through your troubled times. All the worst situations / people are just passing clouds and they are there to strengthen you further.

Hope this helps you.

Best wishes.
    Rathi

sumathisrini, jv_66 and gkarti like this.

spv
    spv is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    s. punithavathi

dear soundariya kumari, dont worry, we cannot change or undo many things, time will heal and change many things. instead of pondering on the sad happenings, set goals and set small targets and work towards it.pour out ur heart to god in pooja room and seek his blessings. that will give u a relief and u can move on. this is my practice hope it willwork for u too.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi @soundariya kumari ,

Please don't worry.

Our friends have suggested you very well.

Along with them, please do not be attached so close to anyone. Always keep a distance with each and everyone. If you find your husband and Parents are true to you, then you can believe only these people.

With all the others, you need to keep atleast a little distance. Don't believe anybody and everybody. Try to analyse their activities and speeches and then try to believe them to an extent.

தாமரை இலை தண்ணீர் போல பழகவும் .

And always Trust the God fully and never trust any type of Godmen and tell your problems to them.

All the best. Face the life Positively. You can win the life.

RathideviDeva likes this.
    Jayanthy

Uma Parvathy is offline Newbie

Hi Soundarya,

I will also suggest you not to g close with friends and relatives jus be good with every one and maintain distance.

Regards
    Uma

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

The best way to get entangled from day to day miseries in life is by believing in yourself, learn to trust yourself before you place your trust on others.

Never give undue importance to people and their opinions, we are all different individuals with our own mind and soul. So however we are close, we need not have the same wavelength in many things in life