Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree11Likes

Moral Stories for Kids

Discussions on "Moral Stories for Kids" in "Schooler" forum.

Darra is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Moral Stories for Kids

Ant And The Grasshopper

On a fine summer day a grasshopper was singing and dancing happily in a field. At that time the grasshopper saw a little ant busy gathering corns from the field.

The grasshopper asked the ant "why are you working so hard?" come and chat with me.

The ant replied to the lazy grasshopper that "I am collecting foods for the winter season. Why can’t you also store some food for you for the winter season? Recommended the ant" and the ant continued the work without bothering about the grasshopper.

The grasshopper laughed at the ant by saying "winter is so long to come" and continued to dance.

When the winter came the ant was happy at his home using the food he saved during the summer time. The grasshopper was not able to find any food. When the grasshopper was about to cross the ant’s house he saw the ant happily enjoying the winter.

The grasshopper asked the ant to give some food to eat. The ant laughed at the grasshopper and said "you laughed at me when I was collecting food and now you are coming and asking the food from me itself, no problem please come in and have some food."

The grasshopper felt ashamed of itself. He went into the ant’s house and had enough food for its stomach. And to the request of ant the grasshopper singed and danced.

The moral of the story is that "Idleness is a curse" and "Help those in need".

Sponsored Links
    sarayusmom likes this.
    "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire"

With ♥
    Darra

Blog Entries

The Town-Mouse and the Country-Mouse

Once upon a time two mouse were very close friends. One lived in a town and the other lived in a country. One day the town mouse went to see the country mouse. The country mouse was very happy on seeing his friend and he prepared a nice feast for him. The town mouse looked at the fruit and car of corn with detestation.

Then he asked his friend "Is this how you live? Life in the country does not offer much."

On his return the town mouse asked his friend to come with him to the town to see and enjoy all the good things here.

The country mouse packed all his belongings and started with his friend to the city. He was really surprised to see all the things there. But the happiness did not remain for a long time.

As soon as they sat for a fine meal of cheese and fruit a big cat jumped in through the window. Seeing the cat both the mouse ran into their holes to save their life. The cat ate their fruit and went. When the cat has gone both of them came out of their hole.

The country mouse cried and said to his friend that "I am going. I like my simple food in safety than this grand feast in such a danger."

Moral of the story : The first important thing in life is safety.

sarayusmom likes this.

With ♥
    Darra

sarayusmom is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Kanakaraj Kumar

i love the way u ended the story. normally ant will not help the grasshopper...

Darra likes this.
    Just keep Swimming ... Just Keep Swimming...

Blog Entries

thanq sarayusmom

kids are so clever they easily catch up on negative parts in a story. its safe to end in a good manner.

sarayusmom likes this.

With ♥
    Darra

Blog Entries

The Lazy Farmer

The rain gods had been smiling the whole night. The roads were muddy and the potholes were filled to the brim.

It was the day for the market and Raju the farmer was riding his cart along the country road. He had to reach the market early so that he can sell his hay. It was very difficult for the horses to drag the load through the deep mud. On his journey suddenly the wheels of the horse cart sank into the mire.

The more the horses pulled, the deeper the wheel sank. Raju climbed down from his seat and stood beside his cart. He searched all around but could not find anyone around to help him.

Cursing his bad luck, he looked dejected and defeated. He didn’t make the slightest effort to get down on the wheel and lift it up by himself. Instead he started cursing his luck for what happened. Looking up at the sky, he started shouting at God, “I am so unlucky! Why has this happened to me? Oh God, come down to help me.”

After a long wait, God finally appeared before Raju. He asked Raju, “Do you think you can move the chariot by simply looking at it and whining about it? Nobody will help you unless you make some effort to help yourself. Did you try to get the wheel out of the pothole by yourself? Get up and put your shoulder to wheel and you will soon find the way out.”

Raju was ashamed of himself. He bent down and put his shoulder to the wheel and urged on the horses.

In no time the wheel was out of the mire. Raju learnt his lesson. He thanked God and carried on his journey happily.

Moral of the story : “God helps those who help themselves.”

With ♥
    Darra