Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By shahana
  • 1 Post By vennilaj
  • 2 Post By mahis

Problem with my daughter studies

Discussions on "Problem with my daughter studies" in "Schooler" forum.

shahana is offline Newbie

Problem with my daughter studies

My daughter is 10 years of age and studying in 6th standard. She was good in studies till 5th standard but now, she is not interested in her studies. She is saying that, she doesn't want to go to school and doesn't want to study. I am so much worried about her future and education. She is getting very less marks in all subjects. Please help me how can i motivate her to go to school and study.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    mahis likes this.

Ganga is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Problem with my daughter studies

Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    My daughter is 10 years of age and studying in 6th standard. She was good in studies till 5th standard but now, she is not interested in her studies. She is saying that, she doesn't want to go to school and doesn't want to study. I am so much worried about her future and education. She is getting very less marks in all subjects. Please help me how can i motivate her to go to school and study.
    Dear Shahana,

Pay a visit to her school and speak to her class teacher about it, but do not mention that, she doesn't like to come to the school. Do speak to her friends in school to know what is happening around her, do remember you should not ask in a way that it will reach ur kid..."hey ur mom was inquiring about you".

kids are always easy to be distracted.so effective stimulation way is really important for kids’ education. If she is not scoring then please don't scold the kid. Continuously encourage her stating that, this is not what you are capable of, I know you are a genius and you are capable of more. This will surely encourage and motivate ur daughter to score more.

Don't scold very often, they get used to it and finally nothing results out of it. All the best!!

Regards,

கங்கா
    விழாமல் இருப்பது பெருமையன்று. விழும் போது எல்லாம் எழுவது தான் பெருமை!!

vennilaj is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    vennila.

dear madam,
    This is not a problem of ur child's studies. she wants to communicate something to u.
    so , please keep observe her.

1. observe whether she feels loneliness in the class(ie. teen begins.) need of belongingness with some group.
    2. may have some complex reg. appearance, obesity, dressing sense, etc
    3. may have some learning difficulty trace.

etc........................
    so, please be present with ur child.

vennila.
    student counsellor.

Parasakthi likes this.

mahis is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Maheesa

Quote Originally Posted by shahana View Post
    Nothing to worry Sahana!

jus take a breath

iyalba oru upgradation appo nama ellarume unarra oru bayam than ithu. maximum konja nalla atha nama overcome pannidvom. but silarku athu kastama irukum mudiyathonu thonum athoda result than atha vittu poidanumnu thonara visayam. jus ponna kooptu pesunga ungaloda wordsla pesunga like
    "ammakum ipdi thanda irunthuchu apram ennoda teacher r amma help pannanga easyaytuda so nan unaku help panren solunga illa unga miss ta soli help panna solren sollunga"
    pothuva nammaloda iyalbu namaku mathiriye prob vantha oruthara parthu avanga mudivuthan namakumnu easyah nambida thonum so intha mathiri comparison will heal the prob stres pannama coolah seyyunga startingla avala thiruprathu kastama irunthalum jus try
    u will get the taste fruit

God bless her Always

Parasakthi and sumathisrini like this.
    MAHI

Love For All Hatred For None

நேசமே சுவாசமாய்...