Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

7 year old boynot behaving properly in school and also at the house. How do I control him or teach him basic behaviours ?

Discussions on "7 year old boynot behaving properly in school and also at the house. How do I control him or teach him basic behaviours ?" in "Schooler" forum.

krishnivi is offline Newbie

7 year old boynot behaving properly in school and also at the house. How do I control him or teach him basic behaviours ?

I have 9 year old girl and 7 year old boy. I have no problem with my daughter. She is good both character wise and also academic wise. But i get complaints daily in school and around the house about my son. He won't listen to anything that we say. He beats up his class mates and his sister and neighbours around the house. we have advised a lot and everything is waste. Please help me ladies how to handle him. If anyone can give us good advice I would feel great and thank full.