Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree91Likes

How to choose a right school for your child?


Discussions on "How to choose a right school for your child?" in "Schooler" forum.


  1. #11
    sintu lingam's Avatar
    sintu lingam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sintu bairavi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    Quote Originally Posted by satyasriram View Post

    inga sports kum equal imp kodukaranga per day avagaluku 3 time play time iruku adhu poha namma thaniya sports classum serthu vidalam

    ellame inga practical than mukiyama inga books kidaiyathu science la plants pathi padichanga ellame practical than so direct ah parkarathu nalla avanga marakama irukum.
    thanks for the sharing sathya sis...

    sports-ku ippelam kandippa equal important kuduthaganum... illena, obesity prob than... ippelam perumbalum kids computer games & internet games-nu computerleye nerethe kadathurannge... internet moolema knowledge kidaichalum, namme health than namakku 1st mukkiyam... "per day 3 times playing time" ithu paaratukkuriye vishayamthan...

    aduthu, nambe oru vishayathe padichi purinjikirethe vide, practical mulema purinjikirathu rombe easy... athu yeppavum nambe manathil aalema pathiyum & athe marakkavum maattom...



    Sponsored Links
    - Sintu Bairavi -

    we are in the world is God's gift to us,
    what we did for this world is our gift to God...


  2. #12
    sintu lingam's Avatar
    sintu lingam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sintu bairavi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    wana share about malaysian education system for the students...

    The first level is kindergarten for children age 4 to 6 years old. After kindergarten this children proceed to primary school, until they reach 12 years old.

    The admission age to the first year of primary education is seven.
    Primary schooling is mandatory for all the children between the ages of 7 and 12. Students will sit for common public examinations at the end of primary, lower secondary and upper secondary levels.

    Primary and Secondary Education

    Primary education (a period of 6 years) and secondary education (5 years which encompasses 3 years of lower secondary and 2 years of upper secondary) make up 11 years of free education.
    - Lower secondary exam results vachithan, upper secondary-le yenne studies choose pannelamnu decide pannuvaange. for example: science studies or accounts studies or art studies-nu mudivu pannuvaange.


    Post-secondary Education

    After complete secondary education, students can opt to pursue 1 to 2 years of post-secondary education. This is the university entrance preparatory course. In total, the 12 years of school education serves as the basic entry requirement into Year One of a bachelor’s degree program in higher educational institutions.

    Malaysian Government provides more than 95% of primary and secondary education.

    Malaysian Government also provide
    Higher Education:

    a) 60% of the tertiary education
    - Public universities, Polytechnics & Community colleges
    b) private sector providing the balance 40%
    - Private universities and universities colleges, Foreign branch campus universities &
    Private colleges


    * studies based on experiment (practical) - science
    * fizikal trainee (sports) for 45 minutes - starting from 7.20am, every monday to friday. if wana play after school hours, there will be a teacher to guide them...



    Last edited by sintu lingam; 7th Aug 2012 at 08:08 AM.
    - Sintu Bairavi -

    we are in the world is God's gift to us,
    what we did for this world is our gift to God...


  3. #13
    suganthiramesh's Avatar
    suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THENI,TN
    Posts
    5,017
    Blog Entries
    350

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    Quote Originally Posted by sintu lingam View Post
    wana share about malaysian education system for the students...

    The first level is kindergarten for children age 4 to 6 years old. After kindergarten this children proceed to primary school, until they reach 12 years old.

    The admission age to the first year of primary education is seven.
    Primary schooling is mandatory for all the children between the ages of 7 and 12. Students will sit for common public examinations at the end of primary, lower secondary and upper secondary levels.

    Primary and Secondary Education

    Primary education (a period of 6 years) and secondary education (5 years which encompasses 3 years of lower secondary and 2 years of upper secondary) make up 11 years of free education.
    - Lower secondary exam results vachithan, upper secondary-le yenne studies choose pannelamnu decide pannuvaange. for example: science studies or accounts studies or art studies-nu mudivu pannuvaange.


    Post-secondary Education

    After complete secondary education, students can opt to pursue 1 to 2 years of post-secondary education. This is the university entrance preparatory course. In total, the 12 years of school education serves as the basic entry requirement into Year One of a bachelor’s degree program in higher educational institutions.

    Malaysian Government provides more than 95% of primary and secondary education.

    Malaysian Government also provide
    Higher Education:

    a) 60% of the tertiary education
    - Public universities, Polytechnics & Community colleges
    b) private sector providing the balance 40%
    - Private universities and universities colleges, Foreign branch campus universities &
    Private colleges


    * studies based on experiment (practical) - science
    * fizikal trainee (sports) for 45 minutes - starting from 7.20am, every monday to friday. if wana play after school hours, there will be a teacher to guide them...

    that's a clean and clear discussion sinthu... happy to know this... instead of criticizing what's right or wrong you just shared the facts... good way of telling things dear...it all depends on the country, government, the reforms and the policies... when parents have limited choice whatelse can we say...????


    Last edited by suganthiramesh; 7th Aug 2012 at 10:15 AM.

  4. #14
    sintu lingam's Avatar
    sintu lingam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sintu bairavi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    thanks suga...

    naa, primary school padikereppeve computer labs-lam irunthuchu...
    we have to go for the computer classes...

    malay is de compulsory subject here...
    tamil n chinese are not compulsory in secondary school... itz depend on us whtr wana take the subject or not...
    if the student want to learn mean we have to registered our name.

    but, if we are in primary chinese school, then we have to learn chinese. chinese wil b de compulsory subject. the additional subject will be tamil...


    Quote Originally Posted by suganthiramesh View Post
    that's a clean and clear discussion sinthu... happy to know this... instead of criticizing what's right or wrong you just shared the facts... good way of telling things dear...


    - Sintu Bairavi -

    we are in the world is God's gift to us,
    what we did for this world is our gift to God...


  5. #15
    suganthiramesh's Avatar
    suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THENI,TN
    Posts
    5,017
    Blog Entries
    350

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    Quote Originally Posted by sintu lingam View Post
    thanks suga...

    naa, primary school padikereppeve computer labs-lam irunthuchu...
    we have to go for the computer classes...

    malay is de compulsory subject here...
    tamil n chinese are not compulsory in secondary school... itz depend on us whtr wana take the subject or not...
    if the student want to learn mean we have to registered our name.

    but, if we are in primary chinese school, then we have to learn chinese. chinese wil b de compulsory subject. the additional subject will be tamil...
    en sister two years malaysia la thaan irunthaa... nee sonna entha vilakathaiyum ava engalukku sonnathe illa... its good to be multilingual daa.. afterall the world is survival of the fittest... ennoda personal opinion... life la ellaame kathukkanum... ennaikkaavathu oru naal thevaippadum... personal opinion thaan paa...




  6. #16
    sintu lingam's Avatar
    sintu lingam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sintu bairavi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    neenge solrathu 100% rite, suga...
    secondary school padikireppa, enakku niraiya malay n chinese frens irunthange...
    chinese konjam konjam puriyum... but, pese varaathu...


    Quote Originally Posted by suganthiramesh View Post
    en sister two years malaysia la thaan irunthaa... nee sonna entha vilakathaiyum ava engalukku sonnathe illa... its good to be multilingual daa.. afterall the world is survival of the fittest... ennoda personal opinion... life la ellaame kathukkanum... ennaikkaavathu oru naal thevaippadum... personal opinion thaan paa...



    Last edited by sintu lingam; 7th Aug 2012 at 10:45 AM.
    - Sintu Bairavi -

    we are in the world is God's gift to us,
    what we did for this world is our gift to God...


  7. #17
    lavanyap's Avatar
    lavanyap is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    7,046
    Blog Entries
    202

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    super thread suga... useful infos koduthirukkinga...
    aana ippo laam school infrastructures oda board of education select panrathulla thaan ellaarukkum romba confusion irukku... athuvum ippo ellaam pre-kg fees structure paathaale thala suthuthu... antha fees la namma school studies ye mudichiruppom...

    satya sonna maathiri naanum kelvippattirukken pa... anga education free n 5 yrs vara kids ku ezhutha solli kodukka maattanga... niraiya activities thaan pa irukku...



  8. #18
    suganthiramesh's Avatar
    suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THENI,TN
    Posts
    5,017
    Blog Entries
    350

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyap View Post
    super thread suga... useful infos koduthirukkinga...
    aana ippo laam school infrastructures oda board of education select panrathulla thaan ellaarukkum romba confusion irukku... athuvum ippo ellaam pre-kg fees structure paathaale thala suthuthu... antha fees la namma school studies ye mudichiruppom...

    satya sonna maathiri naanum kelvippattirukken pa... anga education free n 5 yrs vara kids ku ezhutha solli kodukka maattanga... niraiya activities thaan pa irukku...
    nee solrathu correct thaan lavanya.... inga irukkara political situation la who is going to bring the reforms... kudukkara fees ku atleast infrastructure aavathu nallaa irukkaanu paakanum...

    stinking bathrooms and toilets irukkara school evlo irukku... namma kozhanthainga antha maathiri edathukkulaa nuzhaiyave sangada paduvaanga... adakkikittu veetukku vanthu urgentaa urine pass panra kutties e naan paathirukken...

    enna curriculam aa irunthaalum cleanliness thaan ennoda first choice.... adikkadi doctor kitta poi ukkaaratha vida ithu better... namma naatla icse, cbse, samacheer thaan... matric stop panniyaachu....

    yetha padichaalum namma naatla final aa decide panna porathu board exams thaan...namma thalavithi nu solrathaa illa yezhutha padaatha sattam [law] nu solrathaa... 10th and plus two nu rendu torture irukke...entha curriculum select pannaalum public exam centum result kaaga kudukkara torture romba overaa poyittu irukku...

    moreover entha curriculum aa irunthaalum athukku undaana qualified teachers irukkaangalaa ngarathu big question mark...ithu ellaame parents eppadi check panna mudiyum...

    Of course, last year fee structure reforms kondu vanthaanga... but nobody is following it... direct aavo indirect aavo eppavum vida athigamaa vannga aarambichittaanga...


    Last edited by suganthiramesh; 13th Aug 2012 at 08:05 PM.
    lavanyap and PriyagauthamH like this.

  9. #19
    sidhu dev's Avatar
    sidhu dev is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    397

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    How to choose a right school for your child.

    Must needed thread. Thanks Suganti Sis.. Plz Plz inga post paniruka points ellam veliya irukra unga frndzkuda-vum share panunga.

    As concern to me, Education is compulsory.Athu matum pothathe.. Kudave Knowledge-um venumae. Athuku base podra School evlo Mukiyam.. Athulla parents konjam alerta irukalam,s alerta than.

    100% pass percentage Kaatra schools-nu nambi, yaarum unga pasangala apdi poi thallidathinga.

    Oru School-a pathi veliya visarikratha vida, anga padicha students apuram avanga parents-ta suggestions ketu decide panalam.. thats my opinion.

    i will continue it later...



  10. #20
    suganthiramesh's Avatar
    suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THENI,TN
    Posts
    5,017
    Blog Entries
    350

    Re: How to choose a right school for your child?

    Quote Originally Posted by sidhu dev View Post
    How to choose a right school for your child.

    Must needed thread. Thanks Suganti Sis.. Plz Plz inga post paniruka points ellam veliya irukra unga frndzkuda-vum share panunga.

    As concern to me, Education is compulsory.Athu matum pothathe.. Kudave Knowledge-um venumae. Athuku base podra School evlo Mukiyam.. Athulla parents konjam alerta irukalam,s alerta than.

    100% pass percentage Kaatra schools-nu nambi, yaarum unga pasangala apdi poi thallidathinga.

    Oru School-a pathi veliya visarikratha vida, anga padicha students apuram avanga parents-ta suggestions ketu decide panalam.. thats my opinion.

    i will continue it later...
    nee solrathu correct thaan brother... aanaa 99% schools avanga result enna nu thaana paakaraanga... parents ku choice romba romba kammiyaa irukke... oru alternative thedarom thaan... aanaa kidaikka maatenguthu... irukkarathukkula suthi vaanga appadingarathu thaan enga nilamaiyaa irukku.... athaan varutham... metro cities la konjam choice irukkalaam... but engala maathiri small cities la irukkaravanga nilamai...????????


loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter