User Tag List

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By maheswari ram
  • 3 Post By beula
  • 2 Post By sumathisrini
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 3 Post By maheswari ram

my daughter is not adjusting with her brother. how to change her behaviour

Discussions on "my daughter is not adjusting with her brother. how to change her behaviour" in "Schooler" forum.

maheswari ram is offline Newbie

my daughter is not adjusting with her brother. how to change her behaviour

hi all... i am maheswari. mother of 2 kids. my elder son is studying 5th and daughter is studying 1st std. at present my son is staying hostel for his studies. whenever he came here for holidays for the first 2 days there wont be any prob with them. after that she started to fought with him for silly things. what ever he use, she want that only. he is also very adjusting and sharing his things with her. if he gave that the thing what she asked to him, she kept that thing aside and do some other works and games. she is not adjusting with him for all things. but both are having infinite love with each other. but i am worrying about her. how to change her behaviour. how to make her to understand.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

beula is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    subhajayanth
    Blog Entries

Re: my daughter is not adjusting with her brother. how to change her behaviour

Hi Maheswari Ram,
    There is nothing much to worry in this..and this is common between kids..They cannot tolerate others using their belongings & relatives. Even the waste things will become precious for them when it is in other hands....the silly fights and all will get reduced when they grow up..when he stays in a hostel, she alone will stay always with you and when he comes she may not be ready to share your affection with him.When they grow up, this will change and for girls around 7 itself they will behave in a matured way.Till then when he is in the hostel, talk more about your son - i mean the brother sister relationship as he will accompany her in everything she does.daily you keep telling about the good things of him and the specialities of an elder brother and in what ways she is gifted by getting him as brother...then they will change surely..

SUBHA JAYANTH

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Quote Originally Posted by beula View Post
    Hi Maheswari Ram,
    There is nothing much to worry in this..and this is common between kids..They cannot tolerate others using their belongings & relatives. Even the waste things will become precious for them when it is in other hands....the silly fights and all will get reduced when they grow up..when he stays in a hostel, she alone will stay always with you and when he comes she may not be ready to share your affection with him.When they grow up, this will change and for girls around 7 itself they will behave in a matured way.Till then when he is in the hostel, talk more about your son - i mean the brother sister relationship as he will accompany her in everything she does.daily you keep telling about the good things of him and the specialities of an elder brother and in what ways she is gifted by getting him as brother...then they will change surely..

Hi Subha dear,

Very nice counselling you have given. Thanks for sharing your views.

jv_66 and beula like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Yes Maheswari, Shubha has given wonderful suggestion. It is true with children and this will last only for few years.

As Subha has said, talk to your daughter.

sumathisrini and beula like this.
    Jayanthy

maheswari ram is offline Newbie

Hi beula... thanks a lot for your advice.. i will follow ur instruction...

sumathisrini, jv_66 and beula like this.