Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree20Likes
  • 5 Post By sudhavaidhi
  • 2 Post By Sriramajayam
  • 2 Post By jeyraja
  • 1 Post By sudhavaidhi
  • 2 Post By sudhavaidhi
  • 4 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sudhavaidhi
  • 3 Post By nlakshmi

டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட்&


Discussions on "டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட்&" in "Schooler" forum.


  1. #1
    sudhavaidhi's Avatar
    sudhavaidhi is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sudha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Muscat
    Posts
    6,171

    டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட்&

    டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட்டதா?


    ??????????? ?????????????? ??????, ???????? - BBC Tamil - ???/???






    டச்ஸ்கிரீன் எனப்படும் தொடுதிரையுள்ள ஸ்மார்ட் போன்களும், டேப்ளட்கள் என்று அழைக்கப்படும் தொடுதிரை கையடக்க கணினிகளும் சிறு குழந்தைகளின் கற்றலுக்கு நல்லது என்று புதிய ஆய்வின் முடிவுகள் தெரிவிக்கின்றன. ஆனால் இதை சில விஞ்ஞானிகள் மறுக்கிறார்கள்.



    Similar Threads:

    Sponsored Links

  2. #2
    Sriramajayam's Avatar
    Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Golden Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Gender
    Male
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madras @ சென்னை
    Posts
    66,726
    Blog Entries
    1600

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட

    50:50


    sudhavaidhi and sumitra like this.
    பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.


    Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!






    விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Golden Ruler – II – 30-07-2015 to Still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-02-2014 to 30-07-2015 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 07-03-2013 to 12-02-2014 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-02-2013 to 07-03-2013 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 05-01-2013 to 11-02-2013 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-2012 to 05-01-2013 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 06-11-2012 to 22-11-2012 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-09-2012 to 06-11-2012 (49days

  3. #3
    jeyraja's Avatar
    jeyraja is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jeyalekshmi
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    madurai
    Posts
    110

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட

    Let adults use such things.

    Its not good for children

    sudhavaidhi and sumitra like this.
    Jey...

    No one can go back and make a brand new start...
    Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...

  4. #4
    sudhavaidhi's Avatar
    sudhavaidhi is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sudha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Muscat
    Posts
    6,171

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட&

    Quote Originally Posted by jeyraja View Post
    Let adults use such things.

    Its not good for children
    Thanks Jey for ur suggestion.......

    sumitra likes this.

  5. #5
    sudhavaidhi's Avatar
    sudhavaidhi is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sudha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Muscat
    Posts
    6,171

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட&

    Quote Originally Posted by Sriramajayam View Post
    50:50
    ok Viswanathanji

    sumitra and Sriramajayam like this.

  6. #6
    sumitra's Avatar
    sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    mysore
    Posts
    23,008
    Blog Entries
    18

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட

    After all it is your children's health and activeness in study going to be affected by these modern gadgets which may pose health hazards and also addictive nature to your children. Hence it is not always advisable to make our children in the early ages to become addictive to these modern gadgets. thank you Sudhavaidhi


  7. #7
    sudhavaidhi's Avatar
    sudhavaidhi is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sudha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Muscat
    Posts
    6,171

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட&

    Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    After all it is your children's health and activeness in study going to be affected by these modern gadgets which may pose health hazards and also addictive nature to your children. Hence it is not always advisable to make our children in the early ages to become addictive to these modern gadgets. thank you Sudhavaidhi
    Your suggestion is correct Sumitra.....

    Sriramajayam likes this.

  8. #8
    nlakshmi's Avatar
    nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,787
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட

    In my opinion.. Its becoming addictive to the kids.. ofcourse.. kids as early as 2 years are getting expert in tablet and smartphone operations... but a very long hours in any smart devices is as bad as sitting in front of tv or playing video games for long hours.. may be 30 min a day should be fine.. coz somewhat its enhances motor skils.. I have also heard its been recommended for Autistic kids and kids with developmental disorders...

    But prolonged hours in these gadgets really hits kids behaviours.. addiction is one thing but other is behavioural changes in kids.. they become aggressive and totally out of their character and cannot concentrate well.. for atleast 2 hours from they stopped playing for long hours...
    It eats up all the time and makes no time for actual playing for kids which promotes obesity and less communication/social behaviour changes...


  9. #9
    sudhavaidhi's Avatar
    sudhavaidhi is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sudha
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Muscat
    Posts
    6,171

    Re: டேப்ளெட்கள் குழந்தைகளுக்கு நல்லதா, கெட&

    Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    In my opinion.. Its becoming addictive to the kids.. ofcourse.. kids as early as 2 years are getting expert in tablet and smartphone operations... but a very long hours in any smart devices is as bad as sitting in front of tv or playing video games for long hours.. may be 30 min a day should be fine.. coz somewhat its enhances motor skils.. I have also heard its been recommended for Autistic kids and kids with developmental disorders...

    But prolonged hours in these gadgets really hits kids behaviours.. addiction is one thing but other is behavioural changes in kids.. they become aggressive and totally out of their character and cannot concentrate well.. for atleast 2 hours from they stopped playing for long hours...
    It eats up all the time and makes no time for actual playing for kids which promotes obesity and less communication/social behaviour changes...
    Good explanation .......and correct toooo


loading...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter