Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By priyasekaran
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By anbarasi

tv programs for kids

Discussions on "tv programs for kids" in "Schooler" forum.

priyasekaran is offline Newbie

tv programs for kids

hi i am new here. i want to know parenting tips. my son is now 3yrs old and he is in LKG now. he is very much interested in watching tv. presently i am showing only cartoon channels to him. he is enjoying and love to watch it. but i like to show some educational as well as learning good manners programs to my son. so that he can able to enjoy watching tv and somehow he can learn something from the tv programs. now i am searching for tv programs for kids. pls tel me what are all the shows are telecasted in tv channels for kids. also pls let me know program name and timing and the channel. thank you so much.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini, jv_66 and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: tv programs for kids

Hi Priyasekaran, Welcome to penmai.com!!!!!

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by priyasekaran View Post
    hi i am new here. i want to know parenting tips. my son is now 3yrs old and he is in LKG now. he is very much interested in watching tv. presently i am showing only cartoon channels to him. he is enjoying and love to watch it. but i like to show some educational as well as learning good manners programs to my son. so that he can able to enjoy watching tv and somehow he can learn something from the tv programs. now i am searching for tv programs for kids. pls tel me what are all the shows are telecasted in tv channels for kids. also pls let me know program name and timing and the channel. thank you so much.
    Dear Priyasekaran, following popular shows in cartoon network are really loved by kids these days:

Ed, Edd n Eddy | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Dexters Laboratory | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Tom And Jerry Show on Cartoon Network | iDubba Show Schedule

Johnny Bravo | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

The Looney Tunes Show | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

The Powerpuff Girls | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Courage the Cowardly Dog | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Following are popular show in Disney channel:
    Mickey Mouse Clubhouse | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Now coming to pogo channel:
    Chhota Bheem | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Mr. Bean The Animated Series | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide
    The Pink Panther Show | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide
    Anpanman | POGO Channel | TV Schedule | TV Guide India

Next is Hungama TV shows: Doraemon | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide
    Shinchan | iDubba - Hindi Serials & TV Show reviews, The Indian Shows TV guide

Finally Toon Disney channel.

I wish you happy viewing for your child and also for you!!

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi Priya,

Welcome to Penmai.

Apart from the Cartoon channels, which your son is already watching, there are many channels for kids.

You can show the Discovery channels for kids

Nat. Geo channels for kids.

You can find out from your cable operator, which are all the channels available in your area. Because, some operators, do give these, while some do not.

Your child can know about various things from these channels. I think, they are telecast in Tamil also, in chennai.

i want to know parenting tips.

For this, you can know a lot from the below threads.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/kids-zo...-jeyanthi.html

Parenting advice from real successful moms

Mom!!!!!!!! Please give me healthy foods!!!!!! OK!!!!!!

You can also view many useful programmes on Youtube, for your kid.

sumitra likes this.
    Jayanthy

anbarasi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anbarasi

Hi Priyasekaran,

Welcome to Penmai!!!

Apart from cartoon channels, you can also show him Discovery channels, animal planet from which he can learn about the nature of the birds & animals.

Few Quiz programs will telecasted in NDTV & BBC. But your son is just 3 yrs old & hence those channels can be shown to him once he grows up..

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.
    Regards,
    Anbu