Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By vasumathik
  • 3 Post By Amrudha

daughter complaints ill treatment in her school due to complexion

Discussions on "daughter complaints ill treatment in her school due to complexion" in "Schooler" forum.

vasumathik is offline Newbie

daughter complaints ill treatment in her school due to complexion

my daughter is 11 years old. they have annual day in school, but her teacher not allowed her in dance and in some other programs due to dark complexion. she cried a lot because of this. though i tried to console her i dont know what to do.

do i go and ask her school teacher? or give a complaint in management? or just to leave it?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

Amrudha is offline Friends's of Penmai

Re: daughter complaints ill treatment in her school due to complexion

Hi @vasumathik

Yes go and speak with that teacher. is her complexion make any issue? I dont think so. All kids get teased about something. The way you handle your daughter plays a vital role. Here is what you should do, she is perfect no matter what she look like. Tell her that even dark is beautiful and want her to accept the skin she is in. And please dont go behind fairness creams. There are many areas.If your daughter is excel in other fields,then there will be no space in her mind to observe these things and people's color discrimination mentality. Try to build up her confidence. God bless

Regards,

Amru