Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree40Likes

GIFTS - for Siblings

Discussions on "GIFTS - for Siblings" in "Siblings and Other Relations" forum.

gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Re: GIFTS - for Siblings

Gift Ideas For Brothers From Sisters!!

Sweets

Sisters giving sweets to a brother is a very touchy part. That might be Indian sweets such as Barfi, Jelabi, Laddu, Gulam Jamun etc. For this first consider his like and get the ones that he will love to have.(Yes My Bro is fond of Sweets )

Toys and Games

Boys normally like racing toys, flying helicopters, cricket bat etc. When it comes to games, get them car racing CDs, video games, PSP etc. You will love to see them playing with those and they will have a great time too. (After that We both fought over Toys.. Ha ha ha..)

Watch

If you have a grown up brother, one of the best gift for him is getting a watch, a branded one of course. Now watches too come with many options, especially when it is for boys. Before that find out which type he likes and get the one similar to it. He will be totally surprised and will hug you. You will definitely feel as you have reached heaven. (Yeah Very Much True Gals, Just Try it Out.. )

Clothes

Clothes are the next option for you to gift your brother. The easiest job is to get his shirt size and run to a good shop and purchase the shirt or T-shirt that you think will suit him. Both of you will be filled with joy when he wears it for the first time. (Amam.. Amam.. Paasam Pongum ippo varai )

Electronic Gadgets

Unlike girls, boys are behind technology. Hence you can gift him with a latest tab, iPod, MP3,MP4, cameras or a mobile phone. (Then, Suttifying from him )

Tickets

Based on the money you have you can buy various tickets for your brother. Either get movie tickets for him and for his friends, or you both go and watch a movie. Another option is you can get him a ticket for an upcoming sports event at you area or anything similar. Next, you can get him a ticket to fly to his favorite destination.(Naanga Oru Bet Match Show ponom )

Book or Pen

Why don't you gift your brother with a diary if he has the habit of writing diaries?? If he love to read books, get him a book of his favorite genre. If not, get him a branded pen so that he can carry it in his shirt pocket everyday when he goes for work.

Photograph

Now there are many shops which get your photographs printed on T-shirts, mugs, bed cover, cushion etc. Get a charming picture of you and your brother and get it printed. On Spl Occasion gift him that. You can also get a good picture of both of yours framed well and gift it to your brother.

If you have a collection of photos (especially the childhood photos) taken at the parties, events or any family functions which makes them laugh for a while. They would remember those memorable time spent, this can be clubbed in an album and presented to them.

Others

You can also gift your brother with bags, perfumes, silver ornaments (if he likes it), a statue, sun glass etc.

Just for fun sake, get him an alarm clock if he is late everyday to wake up. ( He he he he As I’d)

Gift Vouchers

If you have no idea what his likes and dislikes are or you do not want to take risk, then go for gift vouchers. By gifting the vouchers to your brother, he can purchase anything according to his wish.

Punch - Even a Small gift Does bring a big Smile So, Gift Koduppom - Vangippom

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini, jv_66 and sriju like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Beautiful sharing Karthi.

So, you have come out with a big list, which you would love.....isn't it.....

But these suit generally for all the sisters.

O....If your brother is in abroad, you will love to have only imported..... items , is it? Ha....ha...ha...

Cake ellam vera senju thandhaana siddhu.

Totally a superb list of gifts for sisters from brothers.

sumathisrini and gkarti like this.
    Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Gift Ideas For Brothers From Sisters!!

Sweets

Sisters giving sweets to a brother is a very touchy part. That might be Indian sweets such as Barfi, Jelabi, Laddu, Gulam Jamun etc. For this first consider his like and get the ones that he will love to have.(Yes My Bro is fond of Sweets )

Toys and Games

Boys normally like racing toys, flying helicopters, cricket bat etc. When it comes to games, get them car racing CDs, video games, PSP etc. You will love to see them playing with those and they will have a great time too. (After that We both fought over Toys.. Ha ha ha..)

Watch

If you have a grown up brother, one of the best gift for him is getting a watch, a branded one of course. Now watches too come with many options, especially when it is for boys. Before that find out which type he likes and get the one similar to it. He will be totally surprised and will hug you. You will definitely feel as you have reached heaven. (Yeah Very Much True Gals, Just Try it Out.. )

Clothes

Clothes are the next option for you to gift your brother. The easiest job is to get his shirt size and run to a good shop and purchase the shirt or T-shirt that you think will suit him. Both of you will be filled with joy when he wears it for the first time. (Amam.. Amam.. Paasam Pongum ippo varai )

Electronic Gadgets

Unlike girls, boys are behind technology. Hence you can gift him with a latest tab, iPod, MP3,MP4, cameras or a mobile phone. (Then, Suttifying from him )

Tickets

Based on the money you have you can buy various tickets for your brother. Either get movie tickets for him and for his friends, or you both go and watch a movie. Another option is you can get him a ticket for an upcoming sports event at you area or anything similar. Next, you can get him a ticket to fly to his favorite destination.(Naanga Oru Bet Match Show ponom )

Book or Pen

Why don't you gift your brother with a diary if he has the habit of writing diaries?? If he love to read books, get him a book of his favorite genre. If not, get him a branded pen so that he can carry it in his shirt pocket everyday when he goes for work.

Photograph

Now there are many shops which get your photographs printed on T-shirts, mugs, bed cover, cushion etc. Get a charming picture of you and your brother and get it printed. On Spl Occasion gift him that. You can also get a good picture of both of yours framed well and gift it to your brother.

If you have a collection of photos (especially the childhood photos) taken at the parties, events or any family functions which makes them laugh for a while. They would remember those memorable time spent, this can be clubbed in an album and presented to them.

Others

You can also gift your brother with bags, perfumes, silver ornaments (if he likes it), a statue, sun glass etc.

Just for fun sake, get him an alarm clock if he is late everyday to wake up. ( He he he he As I’d)

Gift Vouchers

If you have no idea what his likes and dislikes are or you do not want to take risk, then go for gift vouchers. By gifting the vouchers to your brother, he can purchase anything according to his wish.

Punch - Even a Small gift Does bring a big Smile So, Gift Koduppom - Vangippom

Thanks a lot Karthi....

So, you have given all the lists of gifts for both brother and sister.

This will be very useful, for those who are in need or rather in confusion.

Superb list of gifts are shared by you chellam.

Then, Suttifying from him )

Adhai sollu modhalla.......

Super punch da chellam......

sumathisrini and gkarti like this.
    Jayanthy

gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

THanks a Bunch Aunty

Yeah You're Correct. // these suit generally for all the sisters. // Thats Why I said

Ha ha ha.. Not at all Aunty, I love Chocolates! He always used to Say, "Unakku Kuruvi Roti - Kuchi Mittai Pothum" nnu

Yessss

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Beautiful sharing Karthi.

So, you have come out with a big list, which you would love.....isn't it.....

But these suit generally for all the sisters.

O....If your brother is in abroad, you will love to have only imported..... items , is it? Ha....ha...ha...

Cake ellam vera senju thandhaana siddhu.

Totally a superb list of gifts for sisters from brothers.

Ha ha ha.. As I Said Earlier, Yeah Ithu Namma Pakkam Aunty Its always my Pleasure to Share Such things with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Thanks a lot Karthi....

So, you have given all the lists of gifts for both brother and sister.

This will be very useful, for those who are in need or rather in confusion.

Superb list of gifts are shared by you chellam.

Adhai sollu modhalla.......

Super punch da chellam......

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

SandyMcGrath is offline Newbie

i find myself in the most confusing state once it comes to chose a perfect gift to the siblings on any special occasion

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by SandyMcGrath View Post
    i find myself in the most confusing state once it comes to chose a perfect gift to the siblings on any special occasion

Hi Sandy,

There are many people like you, who really get confused in choosing the gifts.

That's why, I have started this thread in order to help many,, .

And you may take the suggestions given by our friends here.

Last edited by jv_66; 15th Oct 2013 at 12:37 PM.
    sumathisrini likes this.
    Jayanthy

SandyMcGrath is offline Newbie

i am among those who remain highly confused once an the noted occasions arrive and start juggling with the options to chose one which fits best in the need from the lot

jv_66 likes this.

ShaunCurry is offline Newbie

really a handy one from and we all loving to hang around .. and it is always great being altogether

jv_66 likes this.

Kate Hadija is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    hadija

my choice is you can gift your brother
    1.clothes (jeans, tees, shirts etc)
    2. Boys loves watching movies or listening to songs so you can gift them movie or music c.ds
    3. Gym items like dumbbell or running shoes like this
    4. Boys loves gadgets....so you can gift them any latest gadgets from market

Thats it guys....these are some of my ideas

Last edited by Kate Hadija; 18th Dec 2013 at 04:13 PM.
    jv_66 likes this.

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Hadija View Post
    my choice is you can gift your brother
    1.clothes (jeans, tees, shirts etc)
    2. Boys loves watching movies or listening to songs so you can gift them movie or music c.ds
    3. Gym items like dumbbell or running shoes like this
    4. Boys loves gadgets....so you can gift them any latest gadgets from market

Thats it guys....these are some of my ideas

Very good suggestions, Hadija

Jayanthy