Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By malathi0874
  • 4 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By ramyaraj

Don't know how to avoid her

Discussions on "Don't know how to avoid her" in "Siblings and Other Relations" forum.

malathi0874 is offline Newbie

Don't know how to avoid her

Iam having a distant relative girl of my husb whom she is a widow, working in a govt sector having a little kid. she transferred to our place, and staying along with her parents , and somewhat distant to our area. she used to come to our house monthly once r twice . she is a good looking and well earning , one day while we r talking she suddenly asked me are you interested in same sex relationship, can we do it..... like this. i shocked when she asked this to me, and told her this is not fair and not good also. she told me, she is not into xxx after her husbands demise, also also she tells its nothing wrong, nowadays its happening everywhere, she told me that she is uncontrollable nowadays for want of xxx. i said no for that, after that whenever she comes to our house she used to making the advance with me for such things. as a relative of her i tried to make her understand what is life, i told her many times there is life without doing such things. i told her do concentrate in her kids education, future life of the kid and her work, etc. but whenver she comes to my house , she used to ask me for such things. i dont know what to do. friends pls advise me, give me ideas.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Don't know how to avoid her

Hi Malathi, some girls are like this only, don't make the issue public and don't bring to the knowledge of your husband also, because some males will take advantage of her situation and make advancements to utilize her. I am not categorizing your husband like that but general statement I am making. don't mistake me.

please ask her whether she is interested in re-marriage, if she is interested, then look for a widower in your relative side who is of some five years old elder to this problematic girl. This trouble you have to take to make her satisfy her basic need of this kind. After her concurrence, you can give advertisement in paper for widow marriage. Because she is already employed in govt. sector, so many good widower boys will be available. If you are very particular about caste, you can register her name in the marriage registration bureau of your caste. Some thing to be done in this direction then only torture given by her to you will diminish. all the best. thank you!

Last edited by sumitra; 12th Jul 2014 at 01:53 PM.

ramyaraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    RamyaRajan
    Blog Entries

Hi Malathi

That girl is young, that's what her mind is getting divert like this. You advice that girl to do remarriage. It is not wrong, for her future life this is the good suggestion.

One time you explain this and you strictly tell her that I don't like your behaviour so please don't come to my home. If she comes again you avoid her and don't spend time with her alone.

jv_66 and sumitra like this.
    Ramya Rajan
    “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” ― Mother Teresa

வழியோரம் விழி வைக்கிறேன் - full story link

malathi0874 is offline Newbie

hi friends,
    thanks for your kind suggestions, i told her all these suggestions many times, she is not interested in remarriage also, her parents r worrying about this. i convinced her many times. iam trying my best to understand about the future life of hers.