• 4 Post By Nishahameetha
  • 2 Post By deepac
  • 3 Post By Annapurna
  • 2 Post By PriyankaS
  • 4 Post By a_hat
  • 1 Post By harinadh09
  • 1 Post By Radhu

All about Home Remedies for Glowing Skin

Discussions on "All about Home Remedies for Glowing Skin" in "Skin Care" forum.

Nishahameetha is offline Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Hameetha
    Blog Entries

All about Home Remedies for Glowing Skin

Are you a person who think about expensive beauty care products while talking about staying beautiful? I probably can break your belief through this write up about Home Remedies for Glowing Skin. Being beautiful and staying beautiful are two different extremes. Maintaining your beauty needs daily care. It also depends upon the physical and mental health of a person.

Knowing your skin type is essential in deciding the home remedies to be adopted to get glowing skin. Here are some of the Home Remedies to light up your face with a glow:

Home Remedies for Glowing Skin - For Oily Skin

• Make a paste of soaked fenugreek seeds and apply it on the face at night. Wait until it dries and wash off with cool water. It will absorb excess oil from the skin and will give your face a natural glow. You can prepare the paste once and can store it in fridge for a week.
    • Take one tablespoon cucumber juice and raw milk and add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this on face and give a gentle upward massage and rinse off with water.
    • Apply cucumber juice and wait until it is dry. Wash it off with water. This will remove excess oil from your face and will keep you glowing.
    • Take two tablespoons of wheat flour and make a paste and apply on the face. Rinse off with cool water. It will take away the excess oil content.

Home Remedies for Glowing Skin - For Normal Skin

• Take out the inner pulp from a piece of papaya and apply it on the face. Wash it with water when the pack is dry.
    • Take four tablespoons of orange juice and mix with two tablespoons of yogurt. Gently massage on face in an upward circular movement.
    • Cut a carrot into pieces and grind. Then squeeze out one tablespoon juice and apply it on the face.
    • Gently rub your face with an ice cube to enhance blood circulation and to keep your skin fresh.

Home Remedies for Glowing Skin - For Dry Skin

• Take out the inner pulp from a piece of papaya and mix it with one teaspoon honey. Apply this mixture on the face. Wash it with water it is dry.
    • Prepare a pack of ripe banana and honey; apply this on the face to get glowing skin. Wash this pack off with cool or cold water.
    • Take two tablespoons of boiling milk and massage face with this. Massage gently in upward direction and wash off when it is dry.

Home Remedies for Glowing Skin - For Combination Skin

• Boil water by infusing lemongrass in it. Cool the water and make an ice cube out of it. Rub your face gently with this.
    • Make a pack of pudina leaves and multani mitti and leave it overnight in refrigerator. Apply this in the next morning and wash off with cool water.
    • Apply a clay pack on the face and wipe off with a damp sponge. Then clean with water and pat dry.
    • Take steam from boiled rosewater and fresh water mix. This will take away the excess oil and impurities from the skin.

These are some of the choicest home remedies for glowing skin for people with different skin types. Hope it helps you.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

deepac is offline Newbie

Re: All about Home Remedies for Glowing Skin

Thanks for the great post Nisha!
    I guess companies these days are getting back to the age-old grandmom’s solutions, depending heavily on caring the natural way. We all know that milk has great medicinal qualities. I came across Parachute advansed body lotion that has coconut milk with higher values of antioxidants – phenol antioxidants resulting in intense hydration and has superior moisturizing qualities that make it ideal for dry skin. Further, unlike mineral oil, coconut milk does not strip away the natural oils from the skin and only works to replenish the lost moisture leaving your skin soft, smooth and hydrated. This new body lotion is not at all expensive and serves the purpose very well. I hope this is helpful.

Nishahameetha and PriyankaS like this.

Annapurna is offline Newbie

Perhaps, also, our earliest reference of natural (and exotic too!!) skin care is from the tales of how Cleopatra bathed in milk to care for her skin. Wish we had the luxury these days too.

I prefer using products made of natural ingredients for my skin. Body lotions and creams made of coconut milk, aloe Vera etc is what I generally prefer.

DeepaC - Thanks for mentioning about Parachute body lotion. I was not aware about the product but am definitely going to pick a bottle soon

PriyankaS is offline Newbie

Nice tips.. I think we should look at natural methods of skincare as they can have a good effect on the skin. I did try out the parachute body lotion and I must say that it has proven to work quite well for me. I like the way it makes my skin feel and I love that it is not sticky or greasy so I feel comfortable applying this body lotion whenever it is required!

a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

ellorum ippadi nalla tips ah kodutha edai follow panna solli suggest seiya endru theriyala pa

but keep sharing like this type of tips

Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

harinadh09 is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    sravanthi

• Take some almonds mash them and mix with little honey this will be your face pack for oily skin to have nice glowing (Almond Honey Scrub)Massage softly on your skin.leave it for 10-15 minutes cleanse your face with cold water.

Last edited by sumathisrini; 17th Sep 2013 at 12:23 PM.
    vijivedachalam likes this.

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Hi nisha useful tips da.....

life is so beautiful....

Radhu is offline Newbie

Apply Plain tomatoes to face wil cure the spots. Also smoothens your skin.

Radhu is offline Newbie

Very true... Sometimes I get confused which one to follow

fatima15 likes this.

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai