Acne Care for Summers
Discussions on "Acne Care for Summers" in "Skin Care" forum.
26th Feb 2012, 05:19 PM #1
- Real Name
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Blog Entries
Acne Care for Summers
Acne Breakout can upset anyone. There are lots of causes for breakout. Makeup, hot summers, sweat, infection, hormonal changes, stress are few of them. Try these simple tips for acne prone skin in summers to get oil free clear skin -
- To avoid acne spreading you should stop randomly touching your face throughout the day. I can understand it is difficult to resist touching your face if it itches. Keep your hands away from your face at all costs.
- I advise not washing your face with soap, which may contain chemicals, will only aggravate the acne. Use only oil free cleansers for face wash. If you have over sensitive skin use simple cleansers with no scrubbing agents, beads, or balls.
- Don’t allow sweat to linger as it can cause pimples and breakouts. Always wipe away excessive sweat from the skin between the day with a soft tissue or a cotton pad.
- Avoid scratching, pinching & squeezing your pimples; doing so might lead to permanent scarring and leave the spot redder and more swollen.
- Consider using a gentle exfoliate to remove dead skin once or twice a week.
- Wash your face at least twice per day, morning and evening. Excess washing can also cause irritation.
- Keep your pillow cases free of bacteria through regular cleaning.
- Clean makeup brushes at least once a week.
- Do not use any products containing oil on your face.
- Use a clean tissue or cotton pad to wipe your face in between the day. It will avoid the oil to clog up your skin and get trapped inside (creating a pimple).
- Seek early treatment as soon as possible. Early treatment in most cases can treat severe acne problems. See a qualified dermatologist and check the reviews before starting the treatment.
Try this below treatment at home and repeat it about 2-3 times a week.
(1) First cleanse your face with the oil free acne face wash. Massage it gently and remove all the dirt and dead skin from the face.
(2) Steam your face for about 5-10 minutes by using a facial steamer. Put a soft towel on your head and face for most effective results.
(3) Use a soft facial brush or soft cotton towel to brush away the dead skin. Be gentle and don’t rub it hard as that can cause redness and damage your skin. Clean gently around the pimples without touching your pimples or popping them.
(4) Take steam for another 2-3 minutes the same way as above.
(5) Use a hot soft facial towel to clean your face. This will help to remove further bacteria or dirt away. Let your face dry naturally.
(6) Apply a little oil free moisturizer once your face dries off.
Repeat the process at least 2-3 times a week. The process will help to reduce breaking out, pimples and will improve your skin texture. You can start noticing the change in your skin within a month.
Try out this simple home treatment to get clean and clear skin. It is always advisable to use products which are oil free and natural. Make sure you are using an appropriate acne skin wash that is suitable for your skin type this will help to reduce the oil on the skin.
9th Aug 2014, 02:32 PM #2
Re: Acne Care for Summers
Aapka bahut dhaniyavad