Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

How to remove warts?

Discussions on "How to remove warts?" in "Skin Care" forum.

nandy is offline Newbie

How to remove warts?

i seen one wart is now growing in my hand. It looks ugly since my complexion is good. Any body knows how to remove warts from skin.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

ushababu is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Here are the few tips to remove warts.

1. Crush or slice a garlic clove, place it on the wart and cover it with a bandage for seven nights.

2. Apply a drop of grapefruit, papaya or pineapple extract on the wart several times a day and cover with a bandage or place a piece of banana peel, peel side out, on the wart. Tape it in place day and night and change the peel two or three times a day until the wart is gone. Grapefruit, papaya, pineapple and bananas have enzymes that can often remove warts safely.

USHA
    Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

olgasneh is offline Newbie
    Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and tape it to your wart with a bandage for at least one or two hours per day. Salicylic acid is found in many nonprescription drugs. It removes dead skin warts and causes the wart to fall eventually.

ruby_roseline is offline Newbie
    Potatoes are another way to help you remove your warts. Apply raw potatoes onto your warts. You should do this several times a day. It should take about two weeks for this technique to completely remove your warts.

arjhaypeal is offline Newbie

Re: How to remove warts?

There are so many genital warts treatment now available in the market. But if we will going to divide it according to its type. For Home Remedies, It's the Tea Tree Oil. While for medicine products, it's Oxyfend Cream. And for Medical Procedure, it's the Laser Treatment. Hope this answer will help you!

lolitpots is offline Newbie

Cool Re: How to remove warts?

If you're looking for fast and effective treatment for your warts, i recommend you the Oxyfend cream. It's tested by my sister and for about 2 weeks. Her warts were all gone. And never come back again...

arjhaypeal is offline Newbie

Many health doctors and dermatologist nowadays prescribed the tropical treatment OxyFend. So, if you will be going to consult a professional health adviser, i think the cream Oxyfend will be prescribed to you to used. Don't worry too much about your warts, with the modern technology today, warts is not mere a serious problem unlike before.

markallen is offline Newbie

lolitpots, Where can we bought that OxyFend Cream? How much? My cousin have been diagnosed with genital warts last week. And hopefully that cream can treat and remove the warts of my cousin as what the good results happened on your sister. Thanks.

I tried Oxyfend Zerowarts because I wasn't brave enough to see a doctor. What a relief! I thought it was going to sting a lot because the apple cider vinegar did but it didn't. I have a pain tolerance like that of a toddler. After two days the warts because black and fell off in the shower. I haven't had a break out since.

You can treat genital warts in many ways. You can either have the treatment with your doctor's assistance in his clinic or have it at home. You can do treatment at home by making use of either organic products or prescribed medicines. My roommate made use of a cream when she had genital warts (OxyFend Zerowarts). This is convenient for her since she is a college student. She just went to her doctor for consultation. She is now all cleared up.