Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree16Likes

Skin Care Tips

Discussions on "Skin Care Tips" in "Skin Care" forum.

ggay83 is offline Newbie

Re: Skin Care Tips

There are very simple tips to care for the skin as just wash the face 5 to 6 time in and day with the chemical free soap and have the orange juice as much as you can. Juice should be fresh. You would see after few days that you skin is glowing.

Sponsored Links

Soulmd is offline Newbie

Great Discussion going on here. I like to hear more voice from people on this topic. Thanks.

Use coconut oil face wash,Olive oil for face,banana face mask.
    this recipes is good for skin care.
    1recipes for you.

2 tablespoons of crushed pineapple

2 tablespoons of papaya or cantaloupe or pawpaw
    1 tablespoon of mashed banana
    1 teaspoon of brown sugar, demerara sugar or molasses

1 teaspoon of yogurt (optional)
    1 teaspoon of honey (optional)

Blend these ingredients together into a puree. Apply to a clean face. Leave on for a MAXIMUM of ten minutes as this is a VERY potent recipe blend and it really works fast. Wash off and apply your favorite moisturizer.

This post is really good.Thanks for your Valuable tips,gonna to try soon.

shane002 is offline Newbie

Sometimes it may seem like your skin is impossible to manage, especially when you find a huge zit on your nose or a cold sore at the corner of your mouth.

sunita1211 is offline Newbie

Hello there,
    It realy matters what products you use and food you eat on your body as a result these affects or lets say shows an efect on your skin, hair and body.
    Wel everyone is aware of the fact that oily and carbs food is not good for body but it is also not good for skin and hair,everything or whatever we eat gives its good and bad effects on our guts and than on or skin and hair. S o I believe before to resort on any products to hep a skin or hair problem one must really follow good diet in order to get a beautiful skin and hair and also a beautiful body.
    To eat right is also to Drink Right,make water as your favorite drink and eat lots of protein, fiber and fruits,lentils avoid juices Nowadays green tea is s easily available but not accepted by all on a large scale It real works wonder for hair and skin.
    than a god skin care, well i mean a daily Body moisturizer a sunscreen and a lip care balm all these are the least we can do but Must Do's
    I use Vaseline aloe vera daily body moisturizer every morning and before going to sleep. it keeps my skin moisturized and soft and glowy. A skin regime is a lot more the posts is getting longer. So little more next time.

sumathisrini likes this.

Sulekha123 is offline Newbie

Great tips, Nisha. I don't use make up daily, but still wash my face twice daily. Also, I use baby oil to remove any trace of make up. It's soft on the skin. I also keep some home-made rose water in a spray bottle and spray it on my face from time to time. It feels so heavenly in hot summer months.

Also, my friend suggested me to use mint extracts as it is cooler on the skin. So I got this bottle of parachute summer fresh body lotion. It has both coconut and mint. Coconut hydrates the skin and mint cools it. It leaves a wonderful cooling sensation on my skin. It also has sunscreens, so I don't need to invest in another sunscreen lotion.

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai