Skin Care At Home!
Discussions on "Skin Care At Home!" in "Skin Care" forum.
19th Jun 2012, 12:46 PM #1
- Real Name
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Blog Entries
Skin Care At Home!
Pamper your skin with the natural skin recipes which are available on your kitchen shelves. Few basic ingredients which benefits skin in different ways are,
- Avocado - good source of Vitamin E and natural oils, natural moisturizer
- Cucumber - for dark circles under eyes and wrinkles, under-eye puffiness.
- Banana and potatoes - for skin tanning and helps to improve complexion
- Aloe gel - Sun tan and for burns.
- Egg – Hair and skin conditioner
- Vitamin E oil - good for dry skin.
- Honey – for skin smoothness and wrinkles, natural moisturizer and astringent
- Milk and Yogurt- Natural Moisturizer
- Watermelon, Oranges, Lemons, Pineapple – skin smoothness and moisturizer
- Besan/ Gram Flour – for complexion and scrub
1. Gram Flour and Yogurt - Make a paste by mixing gram flour (besan), yogurt (curd) lemon juice and a ½ tsp of turmeric (haldi) powder. Mix it well and apply the paste on whole body and under the arms. Wash it off after half an hour. Repeat every second day for smooth skin. It also improves complexion.
2. Unboiled milk is an excellent source of cleanser. Dip a piece of cotton pad in cold milk and rub it gently on your face. Clean it and let it dry. Wash it with luke warm water. Repeat it every day for couple of weeks to see the result.
3. Take 1 egg and half cup of yogurt Curd). Mix vitamin E or Almond oil in it. Apply it on your hair and let it dry. Shampoo your hair and apply conditioner. It will nourish your hair well and reduces dryness. Repeat it twice a month.
4. Take a cup of raw spinach make a puree of it. Add one spoon of fresh cream. Keep it refrigerated. Apply it on face and let it dry. Rinse it with luke warm waterafter 15 min.
5. Multani is very good for skin. Add 1 tbsp Vitamin E oil in multani mitti and make a thick paste with adding some water. Apply to whole body and let it dry. Take bath with luke warm water.
6. Take in a 1 cup half a cup of besan (gram flour) add sandal wood powder and 2 tsp of turmeric powder. Add Vitamin E or almond oil and some water to make a paste. Apply to face and whole body and let it dry. Rub with pressure with both palms and fingers to remove all the paste like a scrub. Take bath after that.
7. Mix 3 teaspoons of Vitamin E or baby oil and 2 teaspoons of sugar together. Rub your hands, elbows, knees, feet or any part and leave it on for few minutes. Rinse it off with luke warm water. It is for soft and smooth hands and also helps to improve complexion.
8. Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a skin that will glow.
9. Mash 1 cucumber and drain the water, add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix well. Refrigerate it. Apply on your face and leave for few minutes. It’s for skin smoothness and improves skin complexion.
Try above simple and inexpensive tips that will help in improving your skin tone. Try yourself everyday and see the positive results.These home remedies provide smooth and sensational skin.
8th Aug 2014, 10:44 PM #2
Re: Skin Care At Home!
Dhamaal tips, thanks for sharing