Smooth Skin - Tips
Discussions on "Smooth Skin - Tips" in "Skin Care" forum.
15th Jul 2012, 05:22 PM #1
- Real Name
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Blog Entries
Smooth Skin - Tips
Home beauty recipes and remedies have been around for centuries. Remarkable remedies were discovered purely out of necessity. Over a period of time, many home remedies have proven to be effective and natural, therefore healthy! Making your own beauty products costs a fraction of what you pay for over-the-counter preparations.
Keep in mind any allergies or sensitivity you may have to some ingredients; such as glycerin, lemons, strawberries, eggs, etc. Check with your doctor or dermatologist if you are not sure you can use certain ingredients.
Pamper your skin with these face packs:
1. This is an excellent remedy to get rid of those ugly acne scars. Blend the sandalwood paste and rose water and apply on the scars. Keep it overnight and then wash it off with cold water the next day. This does wonders to your skin!
2. Lemons also have exfoliating properties: rub half a lemon on your face with a hint of sugar granules to remove dead cells and lighten a tan. You can also rub on hyper-pigmented areas like elbows to lighten them. Mix with a little cucumber juice to make a natural astringent. Condition your hair with the juice of one lemon mixed with a glass of lukewarm water or get rid of dandruff by rubbing your scalp with hot oil and lemon juice.
Ways to achieve a Smooth Skin
1. Mash the bananas along with milk and then apply on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This makes the skin smooth and supple.
2. Blend the egg white and honey well and then apply on the face. This makes your skin smooth and helps to reduce wrinkles.
3. Blend turmeric powder with milk and apply on the face. It removes the tan and helps to reduce the facial hair. Scrub it off with a good face scrub and then wash with cold water. You can also keep it overnight.
4. Mix oatmeal along with curds and tomato juice and apply on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It helps to remove the tan and lightens the skin.
5. Apply raw sliced potato on the face. Reduces blemishes and other scars.
6. Cucumber juice is an excellent astringent. Applying cucumber juice on the face tightens the pores. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
7. Applying turmeric powder along with lime juice removes the tan. Lime juice is a natural bleach.
8. Dried orange peels mixed with curds help reduce blemishes and scars. Wash it off after 15 minutes with cold water.
9. Honey makes the skin glow. It makes the skin soft and smooth. Helps reduce wrinkles.
10. Citrus face packs and sandalwood face packs are excellent for oily skin.
11. Rubbing ice cubes on the face tightens the pores and increases blood circulation.
8th Aug 2014, 03:10 PM #2
Re: Smooth Skin - Tips
Shukriya humare saath yeah baath share karne ke liye