Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sreelavanya
  • 1 Post By harsne

Pls help Me Sisters

Discussions on "Pls help Me Sisters" in "Skin Care" forum.

sreelavanya is offline Banned Newbie

Unhappy Pls help Me Sisters

i have problem for neck pls give me tips for home made tips .My Face is White and neck is very black i use lemon and castor oil no improvement what can i do sisters.somebody insulting me. so pls help me sisters.

Intha Problem One Weekla clear aguramathiri sollunga because Next weeek Am gng to join IT Comapny

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Parasakthi; 9th Aug 2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: External Link Removed
    harsne likes this.

harsne is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Harsne.S

Re: Pls help Me Sisters

hi lavanya..

Don worry dear...First my small advice is don bother about others opinion...being ourself is really beauty...!stay confident...!

and u cant change things overnight..have patience and search for proper home remedies...our friends will help u soon..

Let me share few tips..clean your skin with unboiled milk and apply paste of oats with that milk..it will be helpful to reduce tanning...

Here are some home remedies to whiten a dark neck:

1.Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of cucumber juice, and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this mixture and leave it for 20 minutes to dry and then wash it off.

2.An excellent remedy for darkened skin is to make a paste of chick pea powder and lemon or orange juice. Add a bit of turmeric powder to the paste and apply it to the skin daily.

3.Rub lemon slices on the darkened area of your neck.Lemon is a good bleaching agent and is also considered best for removal of sun tanning.

4.Potato also serves as a bleaching agent. Rub the slice of potato on dark neck skin or a paste of grated potato can be applied to the neck.

5.Exfoliate your skin twice a week.Use a scrub to remove dead cells. You can also sprinkle salt on the lemon and rub it on your neck. Lemon acts as a natural bleach and cleanser and help a lot to remove dead skin cells and give glowing you blemish free skin.

6.For fairer neck complexion make a paste of sandalwood powder and rosewater. Apply this paste at bedtime and wash it off in the morning.

7.Mix the dried orange peel powder with milk and apply it on the neck area and after 15 to 20 minutes wash it with cool water.

8.Add a pinch of turmeric powder in two table spoon of lime juice and apply it on the neck and wash it off after 15 minutes.

9.Soak four to five almonds overnight. Grind to a paste and apply at bedtime. Wash it off in the morning.

10.Apply vitamin E oil to a dark neck.You can also apply aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil to treat the darkened skin.

A dark neck can effectively be treated with these home remedies if they are applied regularly. As with most home remedies, you have to be patient because the results will take some time. Not all the remedies will suit your skin, so depending on your skin type, you should continue with the one that works for you.

Mals likes this.
    HARSNE

Be yourself..Everyone else is already taken...

sreelavanya is offline Banned Newbie

Thanks for remedy and advice sister . I Will try for sure .thank u So much sister

Last edited by Parasakthi; 12th Oct 2012 at 10:37 AM.

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

SREELAVANYA IS BANNED from PENMAI

This thread should be CLOSED... (thats what I feel)