Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By kumar456
  • 4 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By kumar456

salt water dout

Discussions on "salt water dout" in "Skin Care" forum.

kumar456 is offline Newbie

salt water dout

Hello friends,

How are you? i hope u all are fine my dear friends i have one doubt if we take salt water(uppu thaine) bath daily means our skin become dark ?

if yes means how to resolve it? please advices me i am waiting for your replies

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sumitra like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: salt water dout

Hi Kumar,

I think you are meaning the HARD WATER as salt water.

No, you will not become black, just by taking bath in hard water.

Due to the hotness of the living place, and due to some skin ailments, you can become black, if your color is already not black.

You may get itching or sometimes rashes, if the water does't suit you.

For this, nowadays, you are getting WATER SOFTNER, which will be available in BORE WELL shops, or they will guide you the place, where you can get.

By fixing this, the hard water which you get, could be removed of the unnecessary minerals, and made soft, which will help you to avoid the dryness of the skin, after taking bath.

But please do not use this water (after fixing the softner) to drink, because, you may loose the necessary minerals.

For drinking purpose, you may use any of the WATER PURIFIERS in the market. In these, the minerals will be present, but the water will be made soft.

datchu, sumitra, pret and 1 others like this.
    Jayanthy

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Kumar,

As such, taking salt water will not cause any de-coloration of your skin or your skin does not turned black due to taking bath in salt contaminated water continuously.

There is a lot to be said about salt water skin care. Some research has found that salt water can be used to treat acne, eczema and psoriasis. Salt water baths are excellent for salt water skin care, because they eliminate toxins through open pores. Besides that, salt water baths assist with decreasing inflammation and improve your circulation, which may help heal sore muscles.
    Bathing in salt water is even better and more therapeutic. It helps relieve certain chronic disorders, aches and pains. Bathing in salt water may calm ones nerves and tends to tranquilize the body. This process also tones the body and makes it resilient. Bathing in salt water puts you in contact with waves that are massaging and pulsating, and is full of dissolved gases and rare minerals.Salt in general has a variety of healing properties. It can make a useful base for toothpaste, mouthwash, bee and insect sting treatment, etc. However, there is also more to be said about salt water skin care. To give yourself a homemade facial, you can combine salt and olive oil, and proceed to apply the mixture on to the face. After washing it off, you will discover that your face feels rejuvenated and tingly. If you have dry itchy skin, salt water skin care can help you as well. After taking a shower or bath, rub some salt into freshly bathed skin. Such rubbing assists with increasing circulation and the friction from the process removes dead skin the cause of itchiness.There are also some negative effects in taking bath in the salt water that you should know about , but these are minimal. Also, if the water you bathe in has a very high concentration of salt, your skin may end up feeling slimy and unclean.

Unfortunately, most
    common soaps do not
    work well with cleaning off
    salt, meaning that your
    skin may not get clean for
    quite a while. This may
    cause some more long-
    term problems, including
    salt water acne.

Sometimes salt water
    might lead to over-
    softening of your skin,
    which may not always be
    desirable. Hence it is
    advisable to take bath in
    purified water after salt
    water bath to avoid these
    side effects. thank you

courtesy: nutralegacy.com

jv_66 and Mals like this.

kumar456 is offline Newbie

Thank baddy because my area is fully salt water that only i ask this question one of my friend told if u take salt water bath daily u become dark tht only

jv_66 likes this.

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai