• 2 Post By SnehaBallal
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By SnehaBallal
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sumathisrini

Scars on face and back?

Discussions on "Scars on face and back?" in "Skin Care" forum.

SnehaBallal is offline Newbie

Scars on face and back?

Hi All, I had acne on my face and back. Now the acne is gone but the scars are still there. Please suggest something natural to help them remove.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Scars on face and back?

Quote Originally Posted by SnehaBallal View Post
    Hi All, I had acne on my face and back. Now the acne is gone but the scars are still there. Please suggest something natural to help them remove.
    Dear SnehaBallal, I understand your problem. I suggest you the following Egg peel and Pack for pores and blackheads : do it yourself method for getting better results:

This method will help you clean your pores, remove blackheads, exfoliate your skin, help reduce pore size and moisturize your skin! In fact, this will also help you get rid of those unwanted hair on your face with regular use.

Things you will need:

• 2 bowls.
    • 1 Egg.
    • 2 tissue papers.

Egg Yolk:

• Yolks are very rich and hence it moisturises your skin well.
    • Egg yolks also tone and tighten skin.
    • Egg yolks have retinol, hence it helps in fighting acne.

Tissue Paper:
    Did I say tissue paper benefits skin?
    Well not really! But in this pack, tissue paper is an exfoliant.

Yes, we are going to use this as a skin peel.
    Okay, moving on to the step-by-step procedure:
    Step 1:
    Break an egg and separate yolk and whites.

Step 2:
    Beat egg whites a little till you see small bubbles.

Step 3:
    Apply egg white liberally on your face (concentrating more where you have blackheads and open pores).
    Step 4:
    Tear tissue papers and start applying on your face.

Note: This is messy! But tear tissue papers according to your face size, like I normally take a piece for nose, then chin, forehead and cheeks separately. The tissue papers will stick on your face due to egg whites. If you feel it has dried, just apply more and then stick the tissue paper.
    Important Tip: Apply 2 layers of tissue paper, like take 2 layers and stick on your face. This will help to peel properly later. Now, let it dry for 30 minutes. You will feel tight. Avoid talking and laughing as this will stretch your skin.
    Step 5:
    Once it has dried, peel off and wash your face.
    Step 6:
    Apply yolk on face, let it dry for 15 minutes and wash off!

Yeah, I know this is yuccckkk! to most of us, but the results are so good, that I’m over the yuckiness
    How I Use:
    I first steam my face and follow the procedure. After washing off the yolk, I just spray some rose water and let my skin be! I have to say that this is the most effective pack/peel I have used to clear and shrink my pores and make my skin look taut.
    Do try it once, and I’m sure you will also get over the yuckiness like I have! One small tip, if it stinks too much (actually it did not for me at least), then apply your favourite perfume on your wrist and sniff it!

for more details please visit makeupandbeauty.com

Mals likes this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Another home made face cleansers for ACNE and Blackheads can be prepared and applied on your face as explained below:

Some people have a genetic advantage when it comes to clear skin. While others not so fortunate ones, try every product available in the market in search of the magic acne treatment, a product that will zap their acne within no time and will give them healthy glowing skin. But you don’t necessarily have to resort to harmful chemicals and toxic creams in order to fight it.
    Why not experiment with some homemade acne & blackhead cleansers that will help you to remove all the harmful ingredients from your pores as well as the surface of your skin. Often these organic cleansers might have a more efficient and quick result than most of the cosmetics you can get in your local drugstore promising to save you from the appearance of zits.

Skim through the recipes and try out some of them to stick to the one that best suits your skin condition as well as your pocket and preferences
    Strawberry Yogurt Cleanser
    Take a bowl and pour 2 tbs of strawberry yogurt as well as 2 tbs of plain yogurt and mix the ingredients until you get a fine paste. Rub the lotion into your skin for at least 2-3 minutes. It will remove the sebum excess as well as grime from your face. As a final step wash the cleanser of with lukewarm water.
    Pineapple Juice Cleanser

Grab a medium-sized bowl and mix 1-2 tbs of pineapple juice with baking soda. Make sure you get a fine paste of these ingredients. If it’s too solid, add a few drops of water to make it mild and easy to apply. After the mixture is ready, wash your face with it massaging it into the pores. Finally, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
    Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanser
    Mix one part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water. Dab the mixture onto the face with a cotton ball. Wait for 5-10 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
    Castor Oil & Olive Oil Cleanser
    Use a blend of castor oil and olive oil or sunflower oil as a daily facial cleanser. Put 3 parts castor oil and 7 parts olive or sunflower oil in a small squeeze bottle. Shake well and store. To use, squeeze a small amount onto your hand, maybe the size of a quarter, and work into your skin. Next, place a hot washcloth on your face for a couple minutes to open up your pores and allow the oil to penetrate your skin and do its work. Rinse the cleanser off your skin with warm water.
    Milk Cleanser
    Mix 1 tsp honey with 2 tbsp of unboiled milk in a medium bowl. Make sure you get a fine lotion you can easily apply to your face. Massage your face for 1-2 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water.

Strawberry and Aspirin Cleanser
    Take 3 aspirins and crush them into a fine powder using the back of a spoon. Add the paste of 2 fresh whole strawberries in it and mixture together until it seems nice and even. The aspirin may not dissolve fully into the strawberry juice so if this happens, add in a 1/2 cup of water. Rub this paste in a circular motion. Leave the cleanser on for about 5 minutes to allow the ingredients to completely soak in before washing off with warm water.

All the best. thank you

Mals likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi Sneha,

Yeah....it is quite common during the teen age.

To remove the scars, you can do this also.

Take some lemon juice in a bowl. Dip some cotton in the juice. Apply this gently on the scars. In a few days, the scars might disappear. If your scars become red in color after applying this, you may decide that this method doesn't suit your skin.

You can also apply ALOE - VORA gel on the scars. This will be quite effective

sumitra likes this.
    Jayanthy

SnehaBallal is offline Newbie

Thank you so much all for your wonderful remedies. I will try them one by one. Also, can anybody tell me whether coconut milk is also good for lightening scars and blemishes. I had heard it recently. Can you throw some light on it?

sumitra likes this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnehaBallal View Post
    Thank you so much all for your wonderful remedies. I will try them one by one. Also, can anybody tell me whether coconut milk is also good for lightening scars and blemishes. I had heard it recently. Can you throw some light on it?
    Dear Snehaballal, Coconut milk helps you to moisturise your skin.

Whether ingested or applied directly to the skin, coconut milk is helpful in hydrating the skin and keeping it soft and smooth.

Its fat content locks in moisture.

Simply apply a thin layer of coconut milk to a cleansed face, let it sit for 15 minutes, and then rinse clean. Pat dry to reveal supple, soft skin.

It improves the elasticity of your skin with the consumption or application of coconut milk due to its copper and vitamin C content. Copper and vitamin C maintain flexibility and elasticity of the skin and blood vessels, slowing the ageing process of your skin and body.

Applied topically, coconut milk leaves skin feeling soft and silky, and provides a smoother-looking complexion. Over time, it may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sagging and other signs of aging. For this reason, coconut milk makes a great additive in beauty products such as body cream, facial masks, lotions and hair conditioner. Consider using coconut milk for a rejuvenating foot soak or bath additive the next time you feel like really pampering yourself.

Coconut milk is very much useful in eliminating stubborn acne scars on the face.

How to make coconut milk cream face pack. Refrigerate the coconut milk for about 2 hours minimum. Then take it out and see an upper thicker layer is formed. This is coconut milk cream.

This coconut milk cream can be used for any facial applications. It is a nourishing cream. It can enhance the skin condition and color. Here you can take two teaspoons of coconut milk cream and add a pinch of turmeric powder. This can be applied on face and hands. This will be very useful for dry skins. It will remove the dry condition of skin and enhance the skin tone and texture.

If you add a pinch of white sandal wood powder and apply on face, it will from a very good beauty treatment for your skin. Also adding red sandal wood powder and applying it will remove mild scars on face.

Mix coconut milk cream and carrot paste. Apply this on face to increase your facial nourishment. Wherever we use milk we can use this coconut milk cream to enhance our beauty. Coconut milk or coconut milk cream can be used to problematic skin with itchy patches. Coconut milk is useful to avoid all minor skin problems. For those with dry skin and do not like to apply oils this coconut milk cream is very useful.

All the best. thank you

Mals likes this.

P.K.Gomathi is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    Dear Snehaballal, Coconut milk helps you to moisturise your skin.

Whether ingested or applied directly to the skin, coconut milk is helpful in hydrating the skin and keeping it soft and smooth.

Its fat content locks in moisture.

Simply apply a thin layer of coconut milk to a cleansed face, let it sit for 15 minutes, and then rinse clean. Pat dry to reveal supple, soft skin.

It improves the elasticity of your skin with the consumption or application of coconut milk due to its copper and vitamin C content. Copper and vitamin C maintain flexibility and elasticity of the skin and blood vessels, slowing the ageing process of your skin and body.

Applied topically, coconut milk leaves skin feeling soft and silky, and provides a smoother-looking complexion. Over time, it may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sagging and other signs of aging. For this reason, coconut milk makes a great additive in beauty products such as body cream, facial masks, lotions and hair conditioner. Consider using coconut milk for a rejuvenating foot soak or bath additive the next time you feel like really pampering yourself.

Coconut milk is very much useful in eliminating stubborn acne scars on the face.

How to make coconut milk cream face pack. Refrigerate the coconut milk for about 2 hours minimum. Then take it out and see an upper thicker layer is formed. This is coconut milk cream.

This coconut milk cream can be used for any facial applications. It is a nourishing cream. It can enhance the skin condition and color. Here you can take two teaspoons of coconut milk cream and add a pinch of turmeric powder. This can be applied on face and hands. This will be very useful for dry skins. It will remove the dry condition of skin and enhance the skin tone and texture.

If you add a pinch of white sandal wood powder and apply on face, it will from a very good beauty treatment for your skin. Also adding red sandal wood powder and applying it will remove mild scars on face.

Mix coconut milk cream and carrot paste. Apply this on face to increase your facial nourishment. Wherever we use milk we can use this coconut milk cream to enhance our beauty. Coconut milk or coconut milk cream can be used to problematic skin with itchy patches. Coconut milk is useful to avoid all minor skin problems. For those with dry skin and do not like to apply oils this coconut milk cream is very useful.

All the best. thank you

Thank you very much for the useful tips.

sumathisrini is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Sumathi

Pl. go through the below link also...

http://www.penmai.com/forums/general...tml#post753244

sumitra likes this.

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai