Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree672Likes

Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!

Discussions on "Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!" in "Special Contest" forum.

vanisriv is offline Newbie

Re: Vanisri Ragupati's Navarathri Golu 2016 - Shankararin Shanmatham

>> Vanisri Ragupati's Navarathri Golu 2016 - Shankararin Shanmatham

More Pic

s

Sponsored Links
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-6.-shankararin-shanmatham-hand-made-sharadambal.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-7.-shankararin-shanmatham-navadhanya-kolam.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-8.-shankararin-shanmatham-handmade-paintings.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-9.-shankararin-shanmatham-symbolism-yantram-neivedyam-kolam.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-10.-shankararin-shanmatham-digvijayam-peetams.jpg  

jv_66, gowrymohan and gkarti like this.

vanisriv is offline Newbie

More Pics

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-vo2a1007a.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-vo2a1007b.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-vo2a1007c.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-vo2a1007d.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-vo2a1007e.jpg  

Savi8177 is offline Newbie

Entry for Kolu Contest 2016

Hi myself Savita Santosh. I am forwarding a few more pictures of our kolu

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-5.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-chettiarshop.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-6.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-1.jpg  

sujatha17 is offline Newbie

I am sujatha17 .I make thematic Golu every year and i would like to give some message through my Golu.I use available things at home for decorations and I will be typing the theme down

The Theme for this year"s Golu

Colours and Divine Gunas

( Nirangalin Vadivil Deivega Gunangal)

Colours play an important part in our life.
    In Hinduism colours have deep significance and they are said to represent different qualities which are depicted as Colours and Divine Gunas in this year's Golu.

I make Thematic Golu every year in addition to the traditonal 5 Padis .
    I use available things at home as materials in addition to the Dolls.
    I am sending 2 attachments Doc as the description of the Theme and the message and 12 photographs.
    My Message :
    Let us dedicate this Year's Navarathri for the promotion of Universal Unity, Peace ,Harmony,Tolerance and Happiness.
    Thank you very much.
    This is my first post and Ihope that I have done everything right.

With Regards
    sujatha17

jv_66 likes this.

Red face Re: Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!

Our humble pranams to team Penmai!

I am Kumari Gollapudi, and I am presenting pictures of our Golu here along with my co-sister, Suneeta Gollapudi. We are indeed excited in participating in the contest. Our relationship with Penmai dates back to 2012 when we were placed first in the Navrathri Golu contest that year. Every year we keep a special theme and we depict various anecdotes and stories with different set ups in description of the theme.

This year our theme for the golu is "Sai Satcharithra Bommalakoluvu". We have taken the almighty Shirdi Sai Baba's sacred book Satcharithra and have depicted various episodes from his childhood and through the years with some of the fascinating leelas. We have worked meticulously over the last couple of m and have done extensive research for every story displayed. For some of the stories the SaiBaba doll was made from scratch with clay and plaster of paris along with other figures and designed.The main setting of the theme was a life size working replica of the Shirdi SaiBaba Samadhi. Everybody who visited the golu felt they were transported to Shirdi particularly with this display.

Our traditional golu is kept in 9 steps as you can see in the pictures. The dolls of all the goddesses and gods have been placed on intricately designed sheets and hand made kundan worked patterns and adorned with lighting. I have also attached pictures of our navrathri pujas performed for the Goddesses Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswathi and the Lalitha Sahasranam was recited everyday with flowers and kumkuma archana.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2357.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2352-1-.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2350.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2291.jpg  

Re: Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!

>

From Kumari Gollapudi

More pictures from our golu,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2289.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2290.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2360.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2364.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2368.jpg  

> From Kumari Gollapudi

more pictures from the Golu

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2370.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2372.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2378.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2380.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2382.jpg  

> From Kumari Gollapudi,

More pictures from the golu.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2387.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2383.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2389.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2390.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2391-1-.jpg  

> From Kumari Gollapudi

More pictures from the Golu

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2392.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2446.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2447.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2450.jpg   Penmai's Navarathri Golu Contest 2016!-img_2451.jpg  

veenakrish is offline Newbie

check our video too