Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree238Likes

Women's Day - Short Story Contest

Discussions on "Women's Day - Short Story Contest" in "Special Contest" forum.

sowmyasri0209 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Women's Day - Short Story Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Nishahameetha View Post
    Nice Story Sowmy sis,

aana ithu unmaiya nadanthathu nu ninaikum pothu romba athirchiya eruku ma....
    I have not read the news at first. but friend has read and when she told me i was really shocked. I thought it was a rumor but on searching i found lot of similar cases. heart broken yaar.

Sponsored Links
    Nishahameetha and a_hat like this.

Kousalya bala is offline Commander's of Penmai

Hi sowmi,
    late ta pottalum latest ta pottu summa thool kilapindu irukka kanna . yellar manasayum summa suthi aduchutta poo. me too liked it very much.wish you all the best. yellorudaya kathaikal yellam nalla irunthalum oru 3 kathaikal yen manathai thotta kathaikal

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kousalya bala View Post
    Hi sowmi,
    late ta pottalum latest ta pottu summa thool kilapindu irukka kanna . yellar manasayum summa suthi aduchutta poo. me too liked it very much.wish you all the best. yellorudaya kathaikal yellam nalla irunthalum oru 3 kathaikal yen manathai thotta kathaikal
    Kadhya yezhudha romba yosanyaa irundhuthu. indha endinga yellarum accept pannuvangalu. but i thought this only is the correct ending.

romba payandhttey yezhdhineen. Idhula post panna kuda payam. Yen frined thaan time analum paravalla unnoda kadhaya podu. un writing mela unakku confident varum apdinu sonnaga

apram thaan yenna vanalum paravalla late annalum participate pannalamnu pottuteyn akka.

Intha kadhaikku ivalo response varumnu yedhir pakkalapaa... but real happy in posting this that too lot of people are accept the ending.

Apram ungalukku pidichcha antha 3 kadaigalum yennanu sollunga illa oru like podunga.

Yezhudhina vangalukku boost pola irukkum.

a_hat likes this.

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kousalya bala View Post
    Hi sowmi,
    Unga wisheskku thanks ka.

Iththana per manasula yen kadha idam pidichchathey oru periya vetrinu nenaikkareynka.

Last edited by sowmyasri0209; 9th Mar 2012 at 12:59 PM.

meeraacolors is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by sowmyasri0209 View Post
    ya meena,

Not only in Austria, couple of similar incident have happened in Delhi, Kerala and Bengal in India.

Only we can protect ourself and no one else.

Ladies won't think that people going to job or having contact with outside world are facing sexual harassment and if we stay at home we can be safe. Even ladies in house are also facing problem. So come out of your nest see the world, develop your confidence level and learn how to safe guard yourself.

If your are not confident and don't have the guts to raise you will have problems everywhere. Its only you can change yourself and your life.

So come out and face the world bravely. There are sisters like karuththamma to help you out.
    hi sowmi,

i m not mentioning in the sense of homemakers& office going ladies, the term attentive & protective(either to themselves or if possible for others)
    is judging peoples and remain attentive where ever they be.

i agree with ur point to raise up to the situation with guts.

i know there are some incidents as like ur story even in chn, TN, but i mentioned the austria because the cause, duration, effects, affected people in numbers is very very large , high...

NALAM VAAZHA ENNALUM ENN VAZHTHUKKAL

meeraacolors is offline Friends's of Penmai

sowmi,

i think the girl name is elizabeth abuducted to the underground room(many of the russians old house have under ground room for emergency place to stay during war time) of the house,and left there for 23 yrs, and had 4 children - areested in the small room & not allowed outside even for the delivery of the 3 child.

the last delivery had some complications & brought her to hospital & get caught.

these things happened without the knowledge of the mother, he made her believe that their first daughter elloped with her lover.

during 23 years he lead a normal life with his wife, without causing any suspicion.
    the girl abducted in the age of 18, when she is recovered from the cruel monster, she is 41.

her mother was very much shocked to know about her daughter's state.

i think he was sentenced to death.

this is the narration of the actual incident.

i can't able to digest the news for nearly a month, when an article came in the newspaper as an cover story for 25 editions.

NALAM VAAZHA ENNALUM ENN VAZHTHUKKAL

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by meeraacolors View Post
    sowmi,

i think the girl name is elizabeth abuducted to the underground room(many of the russians old house have under ground room for emergency place to stay during war time) of the house,and left there for 23 yrs, and had 4 children - areested in the small room & not allowed outside even for the delivery of the 3 child.

the last delivery had some complications & brought her to hospital & get caught.

these things happened without the knowledge of the mother, he made her believe that their first daughter elloped with her lover.

during 23 years he lead a normal life with his wife, without causing any suspicion.
    the girl abducted in the age of 18, when she is recovered from the cruel monster, she is 41.

her mother was very much shocked to know about her daughter's state.

i think he was sentenced to death.

this is the narration of the actual incident.

i can't able to digest the news for nearly a month, when an article came in the newspaper as an cover story for 25 editions.
    too cruel yaar. But atleast the mom was good.

But in this incident the mom also help her husband since they can get more money.

This though is similar to that of getting more child thinking they will earn and give money so the parents can live without earning.

Lots of types of people yaar.

satyasriram is offline Commander's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by sowmyasri0209 View Post
    neraya kodumayaana sambavangal nadakkudupaa. Lot of things are out of our hands.

But ippa paravalla paa, media has started covering news like this and lawyer, social worker are coming to help to people.

But still there is much way to go.

Thani manidha ozhukkam matrum mana kattupadu valarndhal ozhiya idharkku mudivu naamaga ondrum seiyya mudiyaadhu paa.
    Correct sowmi,thanimanidha ozhukam valaranum.namadhu kalvi muraiyil niraya matrem varavendum.annaivarukum kalvi endra nilai varavendum.media n social helpers niraya perugi irupathu oru vidhathil naladhu than.but kutrangal niraya nadappadhal than valarchi adainthullathai ninaithal migavum varuthammaga irukirathu.

sowmi neenga innum idhupol niraya ezhutha ennudaya vazhthukkal.

Satyasriram

a_hat is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi soumi,

Really superb pa, namma nattil irukum mooda thanthaiyum, penmaiyun menmaiyum alaga solli irukeenga.

Congrats da, Ide pol sirantha nigalvugalai padiyalame?

Everything is "Pre-Written " .Nothing Can "Re-Written "
    Live The Best & Leave The Rest To God

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Thanks Harini,

Ini idhu pol seidhigal kidaiththaal post panreyn yaar.

Idhu fulla nadhandha dhilla da,

adhishta vazhuvukkaga yetho oru josiyakarra/mandravaadhi sonnadha kettu appa has misbehave with daughter with the help of mother andha siru pori thaan nadandhadhu.

In the real incident it happened to akka and younger sis doesn't know about his.

Indha karuva yedhuththu naan develop pannen paa.

Real ending is not like this. The sisters sought help from judiciary.

I though this can be done and i wrote that.