Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree143Likes

Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!

Discussions on "Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!" in "Special Contest" forum.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!

I think about

My friends
    -- Well, I should admit, I am not a lucky person in having longtime friendships. I do keep in touch with all the friends through social networking, but I still didnt get that one close friend. I find a friend in every person I meet everytime... So no worries for me...

Siblings-My sissy- She is the other iron lady of our family, just as my mom.. She is always my daughter.. We've also had sibling rivalry when we were small, but she is the best of friends when we were teenagers. She is just like my mom.. Her attitute and wittiness is her strength. she is the person who can make anybody laugh at the worst of times by her timing dialogues... Love her a lot. Let her have all the happiness in her life

Grannies--
    What can I say, Grannies are one person who can give unconditional love be it right or wrong.. That sometimes spoils you and sometime soothes you.. I have seen both the extremes...I have always learnt a lot from my thatha.He is person who can analyse the situation in every manner one can and provide us with options. He is very good singer.. When i still here those songs in my ipod,His voice and gestures comes to my mind and how soothing and relaxing it was and how we spent our summer holidays when I was small with all those songs and all.. Its amazing when something provoke the memories of your soothing childhood...hmm.. nostalgic..

In-law's
    The Best of best in-laws's in the world.My MIL is the best MIL in the world. she never thinks for herself.. She always treats me as her daughter and asks and shares everything and anything she wants. She always supports me in every tasks.. she trusts me a lot. she is never possesive on her only son. she gives my space and I also give her space. I will not interupt in mother-son,Father-son time.After all, she is his mom. I always will put me in her position and act according to the situation. She always puts me first in any occasion. She is full of postivie attitude. she never talks bad words, never scolds her kids, always helpful, ready to give anything she has at once, when somebody asks for it. she gives her 100% as MIL,Mother,Grandmother.She is an excellent poet and very creative. She is always next to my mom
    I respect my FIL a lot. He always wishes our good

My SIL-- They are Very good SIL. They will know when to interfere and when not. They are very close.

The main thing in our family is All respects each others space and donot interfere in their quality time. be it - Mother/father-son,Mother-daughter, inlaws time, bro-sis time... etc..

Thats the secret of any healthy relationship.

Sponsored Links

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!

What not to do in the relationship?
    Never interfere in any other space unless you are asked to step in. Never eves drop and come to conclusion. Never judge people. People change according to circumstances. Believe if anyone has to something that you donot approve of, then dont think they are doing something bad. Just think there something in their situation which is making them to take that decision. Even you cannot be supportive all the time, be silent. Never go for TIT for TAT in any relationship. By doing that you will not win anything. But by being silent you can win peace in the family. you should be true to your conscience. You need not prove yourself to anybody. You do what you do good. It will take you to the right places.

piriyam is offline Friends's of Penmai

Migavum algana thalaippu...Uravugal endru Tamilil sollvathe alzghu than...Indiavilthan namm alaikkum oovaru uravukkum thani peyar....."Ariya vayathil --adithadiyil eenainthai.."sila samayangalil aasanai arivuttinai....pala samayangalil tholanai thol thattinai...endrendraikkum en so sweet thambiyani...aamm ..nan pagirthukolla virumbum oorvu en thambi...endraikkum akka akka endru alaikkum arumai thambi...

Thirumanamavarkku mumnbu ellla thambi akkavai pola adi thadi...aanal thirumanmana piragau sagothar uravukku puthu aartham vanthu vidum...nan migavum udalnilai sariillamal pona pothu avanudaya engineering exam vituvitu{enna avanthan topper collegel}oodi vanthu enakku ooyir koduthavan...aathanal avanudaya campus interview selectionl participate panna mudiyama ponathu....ithu ethuvumae enakku theriyathu...

konja nal kalithhu theriya vantha pothu avan sonna varthai..aayiram vellai kidaikkumkka..enakku oru akkathae....unmaiyil ithai eluthumpothum kannir varugirathu...andraikku thamyin vadivil thayai parthen...[athuvum unreserved compartmentil irandu nal thukkam sappduillama]...

enna kaimaru seiya pogiren naan...? endraikku varaikkum oru kavalayo ,santhosamo, pakirvathu avanidamthan....en oovoru visayathilayum ookam vooti...akka u can u can dont give up...ithuthan avan solloum varthai....entha visayathaym eppadi cool aaga handle panuvathu katru kondathu avanidam....

nan seiyum siru visayam kuda avanukku nan rocket launch pannina mathiri...akka well-done thr ur endru thatti koduppan....

nan oodainthu vilum nerangalil...enakku ulagathai katti cheerup panni...nothing ka this ll pass on endrau thooki vittu...
    eppadi oru thambi kittaka nan koduthu vaithirukka vendum....enudaya ore prayer nienda ayul arokkiyathudan endrm santhosathudan valavendum avan....

Parasakthi and sintu lingam like this.

Penmai is online now Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Here is most awaited results for the contest....

Quote Originally Posted by akshu.anitha View Post

I would like to say most of the girls that if your in law is possessive towards your husband, just leave them to do that. just they will be with us for only few years. just understand their feelings too and enjoy their love. so that you can avoid problems.
    Hi anitha, you are a good wife, yeah you took the possessiveness of your mil in a positive way!!! Its really great and only few women will approach like this.

You know onething, a man who cares and respects his mothers will always cares and respect her wife...
    Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    1. Not to hurt by words.
    2. Dont blame or pass rumour about our relatives behind them.
    3. Salk straightly if u feel anything wrong.

Hi viji the points said by you are really needed to cherish the relationship. You said that your neighborhood aunty is the celebrated relationship in your life, the info's you shared about her is quite interesting.
    60, 50 vayathil yerpadum pakuvathai 25 vayathil ne yerpaduthi kolla vendum.
    And I admired the above quoted lines, convey my regards to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by sintu lingam View Post
    How do you maintain the good relationship with all, how to strengthen it.

“உயிர்கள் பிறப்பது பாசத்துக்காக,
    உலகம் துடிப்பது பாசத்துக்காக,
    உறவு உள்ளவரை ... உலகம் நமக்காக...
    இது பலகோடி உயிர் தோன்றி மடிகின்ற பூமி,
    பாசத்தின் வேர்மட்டும் அழியாது சாமி,
    அதனால்தான் சலிக்காமல் சுழலுது பூமி…”
    I too love the above lines, its my customized ringtone for my mom, dad and my brother...

Your gathering idea is really appreciated and a needed thing in our express life...

Your writings about your dad "The real hero", Your brother and your Friends is well depicted.

Quote Originally Posted by sintu lingam View Post

பெற்றவர்களின் பாசம் நமக்கு அன்போடும் கண்டிப்போடும் கிடைக்கும். ஆனால், இவர்களுடைய பாசம்தான் தவறு செய்தாலும், சிறு கண்டிப்பு கூட இல்லாமல் முழு அன்பும் கிடைக்கும்.
    Very true lines about grannies...

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Accept how he/she as is,Respect each other space. In any relationship there is a limitations. Respect it and let others know how far they can involve in your personal decisions.

If you donot give your 100% in any relationship, then there is no point in expecting to get 100% back..

Celebrated realtionships in my life...
    My mom.... My mom is my hero... she is such a strong person, She can face any situation with ease.. she will always have alternate solutions. She is full of courage. she is an Iron lady.

I am Writing as "She is.." because.. She is still with us each and every second of our life in our thoughts and in our actions and in our speech etc.."
    I too had a talk with your mom (iron lady), when there is a issue with courier delivery of your gift. We had addressed your name as just N.Lakshmi (nlakshmi your username) without knowing your full name, she simply said, how can i accept others gift. Once when i confirmed with you and said your full name then only she accepted the gift from Penmai... Then she asked sorry and inquired about Penmai and also she shows her interest with Penmai and asked me how can she contribute here... That was really a
    wonderful talk with her, I think its before a month of the last days of her. We too miss her alot.

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post

The main thing in our family is All respects each others space and donot interfere in their quality time. be it - Mother/father-son,Mother-daughter, inlaws time, bro-sis time... etc..

Thats the secret of any healthy relationship.
    Lakshmi, the secret of the healthy relationship is really very true, everyone needs space.

Quote Originally Posted by piriyam View Post
    ..nan pagirthukolla virumbum oorvu en thambi...
    Thirumanamavarkku mumnbu ellla thambi akkavai pola adi thadi...aanal thirumanmana piragau sagothar uravukku puthu aartham vanthu vidum...
    hi piriyam, Most of the brothers and sisters relationship will be like what you said only, and that's really a great words by your brother...
    aayiram vellai kidaikkumkka..enakku oru akkathae....
    You can know and feel the true relationship at your hard times only....

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post

1. How do you maintain the good relationship with all, how to strengthen it?

Maintain the good relationship with all’, yes! A good relationship is not something to be acquired, it can only be maintained.

Arguments win situation; but loses a friend/relation. coz human mind never likes to be defeated.

Little compromise and flexibility - without losing self respect.

Boundaries in relations are always good.

Respecting each other whole heartedly. Never a person will be loved if he or she is not respecting others.

Initiating the first step of discussion in issues without thinking of others to come forward first will define u as a person who seeks a better relationship & problem solving desire.

Think twice before talking about others within relations. Better avoid talking negative facts to any, coz the biggest enemy within relations are
    “words said & words heard as said”
    2. Yet you love all the relations, there is someone will be there to be celebrated throughout your life – reveal it here, what made you to feel so.

Undoubtedly it’s my WIFE.
    Love from birth relations is natural.

But when it comes to WIFE in common, she is from a totally different environment, must acclimatize with the husband’s family background

Goodness is that still I see her as my lover & friend, sharing in her house hold activities, that’s what the secret ingredient of married life is all about.

3. What’s your thought about,

Friends:
    The only relation we opt to choose & loose. I am a little choosy, but I had never lost those whom I chosed.

Siblings (Brother or sister):
    The most unlikely beloved. Friends given by nature!

Grannies:

Babies with experience of life! They need to be treated with care & respect.

In-law’s:
    Lucky that our family is happy with each others!
    4. What’s the thing we should not do with our relationship – What’s kill the relationship?

Too much of expectation with relations leads to some disappointments, which when continued relationship get killed.
    Hi Ramesh,
    You narrated attractively and briefly about the relationships. To start with, Relationship can only be maintained, it cannot be acquired… That’s the true words.

Specially with the celebrated relationship your wife, was awesome...

"To maintain a long lasting and cherishing relationship, with spouse they should be always treated as a friend and lover not as a husband or wife... "

I believe you enjoy with your soul mate...

I had quoted some points, which I really enjoyed reading from your entries and especially with the grannies, they are babies with experiences of life ...

Relatives are not good, we can’t trust them. Why? We always ask this question without thinking that we too are the relatives of someone.

This is the reality, all humans just point someone for faults, they never knew and accept their faults.

I think that you all might come to the conclusion about the winner, yes this time its not she, its he... Ramesh... is the winner for this contest...

Here is the gift for you, Photo frame with key holder, hope you like this...
    Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!-keyholder-photoframe.jpg

Sintulingam stands next to Ramesh... Congrats sintu..

My sincere thanks to the Penmai's Judging panel, who spends their valuable time in reading the entries and selecting the winner...

Thanks for all your writeups here and your valuable sharing's which will cherish the relationships. Soon the announcement for the next contest will be posted... expecting more members to participate in that...

Last edited by Penmai; 3rd Sep 2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: added 2nd winner..
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2016

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

congrats Mr. Ramesh shanmugam

Last edited by suganthiramesh; 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:43 PM.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Congratulations Ramesh... You have narrated well about relationship... You have noted a very nice points to keep a relationship throughout our life

Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!-congratsmiley2dlmg2.gif

Last edited by Parasakthi; 3rd Sep 2012 at 01:18 PM.
    satyasriram and rameshshan like this.

sidhu dev is offline Friends's of Penmai

Congrats Brother!!!!

saranyaraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Yuva's of Penmai
    Real Name
    saranya
    Blog Entries

congrats... ramesh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lovingly,
    SaranyaRaju....

The Future would endup finding out the truth about past

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

congratulation ramesh

rameshshan likes this.
    life is so beautiful....

NivetaMohan is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

Congrats Ramesh anna

Niveta निवेता

Kadhalum natpum iru kavidhaigal ....

Anbana Natpai nesikiren......

Nesikum naptai kadhalikiren..!

Natpu un meethu....

kadhal un natpu meethu...!