Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree143Likes

Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!

Discussions on "Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!" in "Special Contest" forum.

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!

Dear friends,

Nice to meet you all again here with new contest for this August month. For the last month contest you all had made a precise critiques in the title Role of mother in Child's Life. Look here to see the winner and the contest result.

We have many days to celebrate in this month like, friendship day, sisters day, rakshabandhan... Let’s celebrate it with our special contest too, Yeah this month Penmai.com's special contest is about Relationship.

We have many relationships, like brother, sister, friends, grannies uncle, aunty (ஆங்கிலத்தில் அங்கிள் ஆன்டி என்பதற்குள் அனைத்தையும் அடைத்துவிட்டாளும், நம் தாய் தமிழ் மொழியில், பெரியப்பா, பெரியம்மா, சித்தி, சித்தப்பா, அத்தை, மாமா, மாமி என்று உறவு முறைகளை அழகாக அடுக்கிகொண்டே போகலாம்.)

Even though we have so many relationships, they will mingle us only by seeing how we mingle to them, how we treat them.

I too had seen some peoples, though they had many relatives but they will never come to any good or bad events in the family. So let this contest be helpful for our member to teach them how to respect the relations, how to treat them. etc…

Let your relationship cherishes by sharing here. Refresh your soul which is connected with the loved ones, have a great share, with your memories that made you laugh and also relationships that made you to cry… yeah the sweetest cry…

Write up here,

1. How do you maintain the good relationship with all, how to strengthen it.
    2. Yet you love all the relations, there is someone will be there to be celebrated throughout your life – reveal it here, what made you to feel so.
    3. What’s your thought about,
      1. Friends,
      2. Siblings (Brother or sister),
      3. Grannies
      4. In-law’s (Father, mother, brother, sister etc…)

4. What’s the thing we should not do with our relationship – What’s kill the relationship?

Rules:

• Don't copy paste from website, write up thoughts on your own.
    • Contest winner will be announced in the start of the next month.
    • You can post your entry either in Tamil or English
    • Last Date - 31st of this month (August)

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

akshu.anitha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anitha Aravind
    Blog Entries

Re: Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!

hi ilavarasi,

its really a beautiful topic for the contest. here i discuss about my most lovable persons.

1. Maintaining a good relationship with the relatives is the must and it is not so easy for everyone. but it is possible for everyone to have a smooth and nice relationship with them. According to me my most of the relatives both my husband side and father side, are really different from each other on character wise and it is very difficult to understand what they want. they even won't reveal what they really want. i just handle those relatives only through smiling and adjusting the activities according to their wish . At the same time i won't let down my desires too. just talking with them in their way and making them to get to your taste is the main thing. For example, my second aunty is really a tipical character , who doesn't hesitate to say anything before others. sometimes i used to cry. but later, i started to move with her slowly by conversing with her about her favourite hobby tamil cinema and about rajini etc. and started to convince her towards my thing. it is very easy to convince just moving with them in their way. the main thing to strenghthen the relationship are patience and intelligence.

2. My brother Thilak is one who i love to have throuout my life. he is really more than a brother, friend and anyone. he is the one who was there with me in the important decisions of my life. even now he help me in taking any decisions. he is one who really sacrificed many things for me. you know what, even my parents scold me, but he never do that. Before marriage, i was admitted in the hospital for some fever and the temperature was 105. at that time , he was about to go to abroad for a project. He cancelled the trip and handed over to the other person and he came to the hospital to see me. He is one who took care of me throughout the day and night. you know one, my husband is his selection. his selection never goes wrong.

Last edited by akshu.anitha; 8th Aug 2012 at 12:37 PM.

akshu.anitha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anitha Aravind
    Blog Entries

Re: Spl Contest about Relationship - The Celebrated Relationship in your Life!!!

3. 1. I have only limted friends circle. my best friend from my school days is Dr. vatsala. we are friends for nearly 22 years. i really surprised many times on seeing her positive thoughts. even any problem comes, she used to say that this problem is for some good cause and she handles those in a way that others won't get affected. i've learnt the patience and handling of the persons only through her.

4. The next person whom i personally admired to do different things is that my father in law. he underwent major surgery and has lots of health complications. eventhough he won't show any thing in his face. he used to get engaged with origami, some crafts, painting, hearing musics, walking etc. i never seen him sitting idle. he even helps me in cooking too, you know. such a sweet person.

when talking about my mother in law, i don't know what to say. she is a normal maamiyaar, having the possessiveness towards her son. but i love the possessive love she has towards her son. even now, she only do everything for my husband. she doesn't like me doing that. but i never feel for that . i really enjoy the love for her son. i think that doing for her son gives her happiness. so iwon't interfere in those things. I would like to say most of the girls that if your in law is possessive towards your husband, just leave them to do that. just they will be with us for only few years. just understand their feelings too and enjoy their love. so that you can avoid problems.

Last edited by akshu.anitha; 8th Aug 2012 at 12:38 PM.

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

How do you maintain the good relationship with all, how to strengthen it.

1. First thing to maintain tha relationship

2. Not to hurt by words.

3. If our relatives are in problem we are the first person to stand near by them and help them

4. Dont let them down in any situation.

5. Dont blame or pass rumour about our relatives behind them.

6. Salk straightly if u feel anything wrong.

7. Share the hapiness and express the care..

these are the basic and simple thing to maintain agood relationship.
    Yet you love all the relations, there is someone will be there to be celebrated throughout your life – reveal it here, what made you to feel so.

naan yen valkaiyil kondadum oravu yenudaiya pakathu veetu aunty . her name is sasi reka.avargaludaiya panivana pechu than yenai migavum erthathu.yen ammavirkum avargalukum 15 years freindship.dail satsangam nadathuvargal. veedu thorum geetha upathesam yenum anmeega noolai padithu artham solluvargal. daily 2 hors class. antha aanmeega payanathil nanum ammavum kalantu kolvom.
    60, 50 vayathil yerpadum pakuvathai 25 vayathil ne yerpaduthi kolla vendum. ithu than avargal yenaku alitha upathesam.
    andru muthal nan avagalai guru vaga parkiraen.

mana sorvu yerpattal udaney avargal veetirku sendru viduvaen. saratha deve, osho books la padichi kamipanga.. manasuku ithama irukum. yenaku paintings pidikum, paintings related ah niraiy article collect apni kodupanga.life ah enjoy pana solvanga. relatives yenai pathi thapa pesura situation oruvachu. apo yanaku paka balam irunthathu yen parents um aunty um a\matum than. ne kadavulidam unnai saran adai yendru adikadi yenku instruction koduthutey irupanga. slogam la niraiya collect pani koduthu padika solvanga.avargalai aunty nu solratha vida well wisher nu than solanum

life is so beautiful....

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

1. How do you maintain the good relationship with all, how to strengthen it?

‘Being loved by everyone’ is that all we dream and wish to be in our life. But that never happened isn’t! Have a look at the question again. ‘Maintain the good relationship with all’, yes! A good relationship is not something to be acquired, it can only be maintained.

Arguments win situation; but loses a friend/relation. We may be angry with others and when we start arguing with them to prove a point that they are wrong; for sure u need to break up the relation coz human mind never likes to be defeated. It will be wise if we try to prove that we are right, without argument and understanding the situation.

Little compromise and flexibility - without losing self respect. When we come across some of our friends or relatives, they behave in a manner that people love to talk with them and will have bunch of people around them always. At times we feel jealous on them too.

They are those who maintain relationship by means of sacrificing little things like ‘the desire of feeling important, doest want to show that they are skilled/ talented/ better than others, doesn’t want to be praised, etc’. Ignore the non significant facts or petty issues that hinder the relationship. Flexibility & tolerance shall be the core factor for maintaining a relation.

Boundaries in relations are always good. Either relative or friends, when getting too closer it may look fuzzy. Limitations make it possible for us to separate our own thoughts and feelings from those of others and to take responsibility for what we think, feel and do.

Respecting each other whole heartedly. Never a person will be loved if he or she is not respecting others.

Initiating the first step of discussion in issues without thinking of others to come forward first will define u as a person who seeks a better relationship & problem solving desire.

Think twice before talking about others within relations. Better avoid talking negative facts to any, coz the biggest enemy within relations are
    “words said & words heard as said”

Last edited by rameshshan; 22nd Aug 2012 at 05:43 PM.
    "Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh

Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

2. Yet you love all the relations, there is someone will be there to be celebrated throughout your life – reveal it here, what made you to feel so.

Undoubtedly it’s my WIFE. The reason is very simple. I knew her only for the past few years unlike my other relations and she is the one going to share my life henceforth. Love from birth relations is natural. We can hardly part them in two sections ie., love from parents, siblings and love from other relations.

But when it comes to WIFE in common, she is from a totally different environment, must acclimatize with the husband’s family background, should see her in-laws like own parents & siblings, should care for the health of Husband & kids, washing clothes, cooking, should wake up before husband & provide coffee, the soon he arrives in the evening should provide snacks & tea, serve food, should satisfy a husband physically & mentally, kid’s care…Is this reasons sufficient to prove that how a WIFE should be valued & respected?!

In personal I can say that, my wife suits to the same above mentioned category. As a husband I realized her care & sacrifice. Goodness is that still I see her as my lover & friend, sharing in her house hold activities, that’s what the secret ingredient of married life is all about. I enjoy the way she talks english, I admire her decision making skills,I loved that innocence, she too ensure that I am alright always….she could read my face better than anyone.

Even if mine was an arranged marriage, I would have said the same!

3. What’s your thought about,

Friends:

The only relation we opt to choose & loose. I am a little choosy, but I had never lost those whom I chosed.

The words that escape a friend's mouth are "I'll be there when you say you need me", but the words that are unheard from a true friend's heart are "I'll be there... whether you say you need me or not."

Siblings (Brother or sister):

The most unlikely beloved.

Friends given by nature!

Grannies:

Babies with experience of life! They need to be treated with care & respect.

In-law’s (Father, mother, brother, sister etc…):
    Husband: “Oh my good In-laws; You are respecting me always”

Wife:
    “Oh my bad in-laws; I am expected to give respect to you always”

Lucky that our family is happy with each others!

Ramesh

Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

4. What’s the thing we should not do with our relationship – What’s kill the relationship?

Too much of expectation with relations leads to some disappointments, which when continued relationship get killed.

Togetherness doesn’t mean that all show love & affection for each other. We have seen many couples live together for the sake of family & society but not talking & sharing for each other. That was most popularly seen with relations other than parents like mama, Periyappa, Sithi etc when we meet in a common function.

As I said earlier, “The desire of feeling importance” that ego is the culprit we need to remove from our mind & heart. This is the answer for the unanswerable question asked by all human, ie., Relatives are not good, we can’t trust them. Why?

We always ask this question without thinking that we too are the relatives of someone. But this was told by everybody.

Ego, superiority complex, being narrow minded and adamant in opinion without understanding others point of view leads to disaster in any relationship.

True appreciation, love from heart, leaving ego, giving courage & support on needy times, understanding their problems,gud words,courtesy, , above all having trust & belief on each other only can save a relationship.

Live Life Lively!

Ramesh

sintu lingam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sintu bairavi
    Blog Entries

· How do you maintain the good relationship with all, how to strengthen it.

“உயிர்கள் பிறப்பது பாசத்துக்காக,
    உலகம் துடிப்பது பாசத்துக்காக,
    உறவு உள்ளவரை ... உலகம் நமக்காக...
    இது பலகோடி உயிர் தோன்றி மடிகின்ற பூமி,
    பாசத்தின் வேர்மட்டும் அழியாது சாமி,
    அதனால்தான் சலிக்காமல் சுழலுது பூமி…”

உறவு என்றாலே இவ்வரிகள்தான் என் வாயில் முனுமுனுக்கும்.

ஓர் உறவை பராமரிக்க முக்கியமான தேவையே அன்பும் நம்பிக்கையும்தான். நம் உறவினர்களிடம் அன்பும் நம்பிக்கையும் வைத்தாலே, நம் உறவை பராமரிக்க நமக்கு முழு பலம் கிட்டும் என்பதில் எனக்கு சிறு தயக்கம் கூட இல்லை. அன்பும் நம்பிக்கையும் ஒரு வித கண்ணாடி போல. நம் உறவினரிடம், நாம் எதை செய்கிறோமோ எப்படி அவர்களை நடத்துகிறோமோ, அதுதான் நமக்கு பிரதிபலிக்கும். "நம்பிக்கை இல்லாத உறவு குப்பையிலே" என்பது நம் முன்னோரின் வாக்கு. ஒருத்தர் மேல் நம்பிக்கையும் அன்பும் இல்லை என்றால் அவர்கள் செய்யும் சிறு விஷயத்தில் கூட எதாவது குறை இருக்கிறதா என்றுதான் தேடுவோம். அதுவே, அவர்கள் மீது அன்பும் நம்பிக்கையும் வையுங்கள், அவர்கள் செய்யும் சிறு விஷயம் கூட நம்மிடையே பெரிய புகழாக வெளிப்படும்.

அவ்வுறவை மேலும் வலுப்படுத்த “Gathering” (ஒன்று கூடுதல்) என்பதை மூன்று மாதம் ஒரு முறை எங்களின் உறவுகளின் இடையே நடைபெறும் ஒரு இனிய வரவேற்பு. தொலைவில் இருப்பதாலும் பிள்ளைகளுக்கு பள்ளிகள் இருப்பதாலும் பள்ளி விடுமுறையில் தான் இவ்வரவேற்பு நடக்கும். சிறு விருந்து, பிள்ளைகளுக்கு விளையாட்டு, பாட்டு போட்டி என்று அமர்களப்படுத்திவிடுவோம். இதுமட்டும் போதாது. ஒரு உறவின் சந்தோஷத்தில் பங்கேற்பதைவிட அவர்களின் கஷ்டங்களில் தோல் கொடுப்பதுதான் நாம் அவர்களுக்கு செய்யும் பேருதவி. ஏதோ நம்மால் முடிந்த வரை அவர்களின் கண்ணீரை குறைக்க உதவி செய்ய வேண்டும்.

· Yet you love all the relations, there is someone will be there to be celebrated throughout your life – reveal it here, what made you to feel so.

"பள்ளி வேண்டாம், பள்ளிக்கே போக மாட்டேன்" என்பதுவே என் ஆரம்ப பள்ளி வாழ்க்கையின் மந்திரம் என்றே சொல்லலாம். அப்படி இருந்த நான், இன்று அரசாங்கத்தில் துணை கணக்காய்வாளராக (Assistant Accountant) வெற்றிகரமாக என் பணியை தொடர்ந்ததற்கு முக்கிய காரணம் என் அப்பா தான். என் வெற்றிக்கு பின்னால் பலர் இருக்க, முதற்காரணம் இவர்தான். "பா, கணக்கு பாடத்துல நல்ல மார்க் ஸ்கோர் பண்ண முடியல, என் பிரென்ஸ் எல்லாம் நல்லா ஸ்கோர் பண்ணி இருக்காங்க" என்று சொன்னதற்கு, "உன்னால் முடியாதது எதுவும் இல்லை, முயற்சி செய்" என்று எனக்குள் இருந்த தாழ்வு மனப்பான்மையை போக்கியவர். இரவில் நான் மட்டும் தனியாக படித்துகொண்டிருக்கும் போது அவரும் என்னுடன் சேர்ந்து எதாவதொரு புத்தகம் படிப்பார். அதுமட்டும் இல்லாமல், சிலசமயங்களில் தோல்வியில் சோர்ந்து போன என்னை, 'கடவுள் உனக்கு வெற்றியை காட்டுவதற்கே, இப்பொழுது தோல்வியை காட்டுகிறார்" என்று எனக்கு தன்னம்பிக்கை கொடுத்ததுமில்லாமல் இறை நம்பிக்கையும் சேர்த்து கொடுத்தார். ஒரு விஷயத்தில் ஈடுபடும்போது, முதலில் நெகடிவ்வான ரிப்ளையை சிந்திக்க சொல்வார். "ஏன்" என்ற என் கேள்விக்கு, என் பிள்ளைகள் எப்போதும் தோல்வியை கண்டு பயந்து ஓடக்கூடாது; அதை எப்படி நிவர்த்தி பண்ணலாம்னு யோசிக்க வேண்டும் என்றார். அப்படி யோசிப்பதால்தான், ஒரு சிறு வெற்றி, எங்களுக்கு பெரிதாகவும்; தோல்வி என்பது சிறு எறும்பை போலவும் தோன்றுகிறது. தோல்வியை சலித்துக்கொள்ள முடியாதவர்கள்தான் தற்கொலையை நாடுகின்றனர். தோல்வியையும் தாங்கிகொள்ளும் சக்தியை எங்களுக்குள் புதைத்தவர் என் அப்பா. கஷ்டத்தால் சில தந்தைமார்கள் தங்களின் பொறுப்பை உதறும் காலத்தில், கஷ்டத்திலும் பொறுப்புகளையும் சரிவர செய்துகொண்டு என்னையும் சமாதானபடுத்தி பள்ளிக்கு போகும் ஆர்வத்தை தூண்டி விட்ட என் அப்பா எனக்கு எப்பொழுதும் "ஹீரோ" தான்.

Penmai, Parasakthi, surya and 4 others like this.
    - Sintu Bairavi -

we are in the world is God's gift to us,
    what we did for this world is our gift to God...

sintu lingam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sintu bairavi
    Blog Entries

· What’s your thought about,

1. Friends,

எனக்கு நிறைய நண்பர்கள் கிடையாது. என் நட்பின் வட்டத்திற்கு, உண்மையான நட்போடு வந்தவர்களை, நான் ஒருபோதும் இழந்ததும் இல்லை. எனக்கும் ஓர் உயிர்தோழி உண்டு. எங்கள் நட்பு பதினாறு வருடங்களாக தொடர்ந்து கொண்டு வருகிறது. என் உயிர் தோழி, நான் சந்தோஷபடும் நேரத்தில் என்னுடன் இருந்ததைவிட, நான் சோகத்தில் இருக்கும்போது என்னுடன் இருந்ததே அதிகம். நான் கண்ணீரில் வாழ்ந்த நாட்களில், தன் தோள்களைக் கொடுத்து ஆறுதல் வார்த்தைகள் கூறி என் மன வலியை குறைத்தவள். என் பிரச்சனைகளை நான் தீர்வு காணும் முன்பே, எனக்கு தெரியாமல் பல விஷயங்களுக்கு தீர்வுகண்டாள். அவள் என்றுமே எனக்கு “ஸ்பெஷல்” தான்.

2. Siblings (Brother or sister),

என் தம்பி எனக்கு எப்பொழுதும் ஸ்பெஷல். எங்களுக்குள் சின்ன சின்ன சண்டைகள் இருக்கும், திட்டிக்கொள்வதும் உண்டு, ஆனால், அவன் எனக்கு எப்பொழுதும் ஸ்பெஷல். அவனுக்கு என் மேல் பாசம் இல்லை என்று பல நாள் நினைத்தும் உண்டு. அப்படி இல்லை என்பதை, நான் மருத்துவமனையில் அட்மிட் ஆகி ஆபரேஷன் தியேட்டர்-குள் போகும்போது அவன் கண் கலங்கியதை பார்த்து உணர்ந்தேன். பெரும்பாலும் ஆண்கள் கண் கலங்குவதை நாம் பார்ப்பது அரிது. அன்று உணர்தேன் அவனின் முழு அன்பை. யுனிவெர்சிட்டி கூட போகாமல் எனக்கு துணையாக மருத்துவமனையிலேயே இருந்தான். இன்னொன்று, என்னை சந்தோஷபடுத்தி பார்ப்பதில் அவனுக்கு ஒரு சந்தோசம். ஒரு நாள் "லேப்டாப்" வாங்கி, என் அக்காவிடம் கொடுத்து என்னிடம் கொடுக்க சொல்லிவிட்டு, அவசர வேலையாக வெளியே சென்றுவிட்டான். அங்கிருந்து என் அக்காவிற்கு "கால்" பண்ணி, நான் அந்த "லேப்டாப்"-ஐ பார்க்கும் போது, எப்படி சந்தோஷபடுகிறேன் என்பதை "மொபைல்" மூலம் "வீடியோ ரெகார்ட்" பண்ண சொல்லிருக்கிறான். "ஹி இஸ் வெரி வெரி ஸ்பெஷல் டு மீ"...

3. Grannies

பெற்றவர்களின் பாசம் நமக்கு அன்போடும் கண்டிப்போடும் கிடைக்கும். ஆனால், இவர்களுடைய பாசம்தான் தவறு செய்தாலும், சிறு கண்டிப்பு கூட இல்லாமல் முழு அன்பும் கிடைக்கும். அவர்கள், எங்கள் (நானும் என் தம்பியும்) மனம் அறிந்து செயல்படுவதில் வல்லவர்கள். நாங்கள் ஒரு விளையாட்டு பொருளை ஆசைபடுவதர்க்கு முன்னே, அப்பொருளை வாங்கி எங்கள் கையில் கொடுத்து சந்தோஷபடுவார்கள். நான் சம்பாதிக்கும் போது, அவர்களின் சின்ன சின்ன ஆசையை நிறைவேற்ற வேண்டும் என்று எண்ணினேன். ஆனால், சம்பாதிக்கும் போது அவர்கள் என்னுடன் இல்லை. இது எனக்கு பெரிய ஏமாற்றமே. எங்கள் "க்ரான்னீஸ்" எங்களுக்கு இன்னொரு தாய் தந்தையே...

4. In-law’s (Father, mother, brother, sister etc…)

இவர்களை பற்றி எனக்கு அனுபவம் இல்லை. வருங்காலத்தில் அவர்களை அன்போடுதான் பார்ப்பேன் என்ற நம்பிக்கை நிறைய இருக்கு. என்னுடைய "பிரென்ஸ்" அவர்களின் கணவர் குடும்பத்தைப் பற்றி சொல்லும் போதும், அவர்களுக்கு நான் கூறுவது ஒன்றே ஒன்றுதான், "உனக்கு பிடிக்காததை பற்றி பேச்சி வார்த்தை நடந்தால், அங்கு நிற்காதே & விட்டுகொடுத்து செல்” என்பதே… என் "பிரென்ஸ்"-கு அட்வைஸ் கொடுக்குற நான், அதை கடைபிடிக்காமல் இருக்க முடியுமா...

· What’s the thing we should not do with our relationship – What’s kill the relationship?

விஷத்திற்கு சமமானது சந்தேகமும் புறம் பேசுவதும். விஷத்தை சிறிது உட்கொண்டாலும், அது நம்மை மட்டும் அழிப்பதுமில்லாமல் நம் உறவின் சந்தோஷத்தையும் சேர்த்து அழிக்கும். புறம் பேசுவதும் சந்தேகமும் ஓர் உறவை முற்றிலும் அழித்து விடும் சக்தி கொண்டது. ஆதலால், அதனை முடிந்தவரை நிவர்த்தி செய்யுங்கள். சந்தேகம் என்பது எந்த ஓர் உறவையும் குழி தோண்டி புதைக்க வைத்துவிடும். அது நம் நிம்மதியையும் சேர்த்து பிறர் நிம்மதியையும் அழிக்கும். சந்தேகமும் புறம் பேசுவதும் விஷத்திற்கு சமம் என்று அறிந்தபின், அதை ஏன் நாம் ருசி பார்க்க நினைக்க வேண்டும்??? அது, நம் நிம்மதியையும் கெடுத்து பிறர் நிம்மதியையும் கெடுக்கும். உறவின் இடையே சந்தேகத்திற்கும் புறம் பேசுவதற்கும் இடம் கொடுக்காதீர்கள்.

Last edited by sintu lingam; 27th Aug 2012 at 05:50 PM.
    Penmai, Parasakthi, surya and 4 others like this.
    - Sintu Bairavi -

we are in the world is God's gift to us,
    what we did for this world is our gift to God...

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

How to maintain the good relationship with all, how to strengthen it?

When you happen to get in a realtionship You will not have any opinion on the other person. So in order to maintain/strenghten the realtionship you should not judge your opposite. Accept how he/she as is,Respect each other space. In any relationship there is a limitations. Respect it and let others know how far they can involve in your personal decisions.

"friendship nrathu unga mooku nuni vararikum en kai kondu porathu thaan.. unga mookai thodurathu illa--- kathal kottai"

Same applies for all the realtionships...

Be positive, be supportive,be amiable, be reachable , be truthful, be respectful in any relationship with full heart and soul. If you donot give your 100% in any relationship, then there is no point in expecting to get 100% back..

Celebrated realtionships in my life...

My mom.... My mom is my hero... she is such a strong person, She can face any situation with ease.. she will always have alternate solutions. She is full of courage. she is an Iron lady. she is my courage. Her words will automatically make you feel confident on yourself.. She is the driving force for my dad and for us too.. She gives her 100% to us all the time. The positive attitude that we have today is how she brought has up.

Madurai karangalukke uriya thenavattu..attitude she will have yet she is very social and friendly.. I always admired how she can befriend anybody in just one meet.. when she is in one place...that place will become lively with laughter and comments immediately...

Whenever we stumble, including my dad in any decision, she will give the moral support.. she will always say, "Athellam onnum aagathu, adthu enna pannanumnu yosichu poite iru"...

The Courage we inherited from her made us cope her unexpected loss 6 months ago..
    We really didnt know and even surprised how strong we were at that first week handling her loss and also all the relatives.

I am Writing as "She is.." because.. She is still with us each and every second of our life in our thoughts and in our actions and in our speech etc.."