Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree177Likes

Celebrate Teacher's Day with Penmai's Spl Teacher's Day Contest!!!

Discussions on "Celebrate Teacher's Day with Penmai's Spl Teacher's Day Contest!!!" in "Special Contest" forum.

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Celebrate Teacher's Day with Penmai's Spl Teacher's Day Contest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Its a pleasure to talk about my teachers here.

Let me start by expressing my first thanks to Mrs. Radhika, My Preschool Teacher. She is the one who finds my hidden talents. She helped me to improve my vocabulary and handwriting in my early school days. She gives her best to teach us good qualities. And I’ve always been so proud of her.

The one teacher who has influenced me the most was my Physics Ma’am, Mrs. Rama. I can’t forget her. She is very pious and ethical also. She was very strict in class but she knew the limitations.

# I was an ‘outstanding ‘student n her class, most of the time I stayed outside the class. I thought she was bumptious#

I hated her class at first. Later, I began to enjoy physics and then to become entranced by it. She had really instilled a love of physics on me. She is one to whom I greatly inspired and her teachings (Bridge circuits, Current & voltage laws) impressed me a lot. That’s why I chose Electrical Engineering. Later I found that it’s very interesting. Her words of encouragement and professionalism will always be with me. Here I would just like to say my sincere thanks to her.
    nice definition for "outstanding" ha..ha..

Sponsored Links
    Geetha A, saranyaraj and gkarti like this.

gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Whatever I’m today, I give all my credits to one person, that’s my HOD Prof. S. Ram Sundar . He really cared about his students and we loved him dearly. No one can point out any blemish in his character. He is the one who taught me the meaning of hard work. He always used to say ‘you can do anything’. I really admired how he encouraged me to work hard to maintain my rank. He even helps the students financially. That’s the greatest inspiration. His teachings/blessings will always remain with me as long as I live. Thank you sir, I’m really proud to be your student!!

What a coincidence!!All their names start with R.

I think we often forget that our parents are our first teachers. The teacher who had the most influence in my life was my father. He taught me how to read & write. He won’t advice but he stands behind me in all situations. He makes me to do all by myself. I am grateful for every person who teaches me academically/ socially.

As I believe academic knowledge can’t only be called Learning. Teachers are the parents in the schools. So they have the responsibilities to put in head the qualities of character, dedication, peace, punctuality and harmony in all of their students. Very few teachers take the interest and give extra attention to students. I wish it would change.

At times, our thoughts mixed together with our busy lives makes it difficult to catch up the memories that often mould who we are, who we become. At last I had an opportunity to express my heartfelt to my teachers. Thanks for giving this thread.

Happy Teachers Day!!

Geetha A is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

ஆஹா....... ஆசிரியர் தினம்...........
    நமக்கு பிடிச்ச ஆசிரியர்களைப் பற்றி சொல்ல அவ்வளவு ஆசையாக இருக்கு. ரொம்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப்ப சந்சோஷமாக இருக்கு. எனக்கும் ஆசிரியர்களைப் பற்றி எழுத கிடைத்த வாய்ப்பைக் கொடுத்த பெண்மைக்கு மிகவும் நன்றி.
    கீழே விழுந்தவர்களை தூக்கி நிறுத்துபவர்கள் மட்டுமல்லாமல், கீழே விழாமலே தடுக்கும் ஆற்றல் படைத்தவர்கள் தான் ஆசிரியர்கள். தான் உயராமல் மற்றவர்களை உயர்த்தும் ஆற்றல் படைத்தவர்கள் ஆசிரியர்கள் என்றால் அது மிகையாகது. எனக்கு இன்றும் நான் குருவாக நினைப்பவர் என்னுடய ஆசிரியர் சங்கரன் ஐயா அவர்கள். இன்றும் அவரை ஐயா என்றுதான் அழைக்கிறேன். ஏதாவது முக்கியமான சமயங்களில் அவரிடம் தான் ஆலோசனை கேட்கிறேன். ஒவ்வொரு சமயங்களிலும் எனக்கு ஊக்கத்தையும், முடியும் என்று என்னை என் தாய்க்கு அடுத்து ஊக்கப்படுத்துபவரும் இவர்தான்.

"நீ ஆடல்ல பலியிடுவதற்க்கு, நீ சிங்கம். நிமிர்ந்து நில்" என்று எனக்கு தைரியம் சொன்னவர். இத்தனைக்கும் நான் இவரிடம் டியுசன் மட்டும் தான் படித்தேன்.
    பாட்டின் மேலும், கட்டுரை, கவிதை மற்றும் பேச்சு போட்டிகளிலும் எனக்கு அறிமுகம் ஏற்படுத்தி தந்தவர். ஆசிரியர்தான் நமது வழிகாட்டி என்பதற்க்கு, நான் இவரிடம் கற்றதே மிகவும் அதிகம். இன்றும் மனதிலும் , நேரிலும் வணங்குகிறேன்.

இவருக்கு அடுத்து என்னுடைய பள்ளியில் மங்கையர்க்கரசி அவர்கள் மற்றும் பெரியசாமி அவர்கள். இருவரும் தமிழ் ஆசிரியர்கள். முதல் ஆசிரியர் கண்டிப்பும்,நேர்மையும் மற்றும் ஒழுக்கத்தையும் அறிமுகப்படுத்தியவர். இரண்டாமவர் சிரிக்க வைத்தே பாடத்தை உள்ளே ஏற்றியவர். இப்பொழுது நினைத்தாலும் தெருக்கூத்தில் வரும் ஒரு வசனம் சிரிப்பை வரவழைக்கிறது( பீமன் மரத்தை புடுங்கினார்., (தெருக்கூத்தில், பீமன் மரத்தை....... புடுங்கினாரே.... டிங்க்கினாரே.. டிங்க்கினாரே... டிங்க்கினாரே.... டிங்க்கினாரே தெருக்கூத்தில் பாடுவதைப் போல பாடிப்பாருங்கள், இப்பொழுது கூட சிரித்துக்கொண்டே எழுதுகிறேன். அதுவும் அவர் பாடி, ஆடிக்கொண்டே செய்வார் ) தெருக்கூத்தில் எப்படி ஒரு வாக்கியம் உடைந்து சின்னாபின்னமாகின்றது என்பதே.

Regards
    Anu

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

http://www.penmai.com/forums/india/4...tml#post460945

Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

அடுத்து ஒரு ஜோக்கும், ஒரு மாணவனை புகைவண்டியைப் பற்றி எழுத சொன்ன கட்டுரையில்.....
    " புகைவண்டி சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக் சிக்புக்
    என்று தொடங்கி குப்குப்குப் குப்குப்குப் குப்குப்குப் குப்குப்குப் குப்குப்குப் என்று புகை விட்டுக் கொண்டே செல்லும்"
    என்று முழு பக்கமும் இப்படி எழுதினானாம்.

புகைவண்டியைப் பற்றி பாடம் நடத்திய போது இந்த நகைச்சுவையை சொன்னார். இன்றும் இந்த நகைச்சுவையைப் போலவே அவர் சொல்லிக் கொடுத்த பாடம் மண்டையில் இருக்கிறது. மேலும் அவர் சொன்ன நகைச்சுவைகளில் ஒன்று, அந்த காலத்தில் தான் காதலிக்கும் பெண்ணை அவர் தந்தை பெயரை ஆங்கிலத்தில் அழைப்பார்களாம். எப்படி என்றால் பெண்ணின் தந்தை பெயர் பச்சயப்ப முதலியார் என்றால் அதை ஆங்கிலத்தில் GREEN FATHER CROCODILE WHO என்று மாற்றி , டேய் Green father crocodile who வ்ந்து விட்டாளா? என்று நண்பர்களை கேட்டு கோள்வார்களாம். இதை கேட்டு சிரித்ததோடு மட்டுமல்லாமல் நாங்க்கள் தோழிகள் அனைவரும் மாற்றி கூப்பிட்டுக்கொள்வோம். ஆறுமுகம் என் தந்தை பெயர் அதை SIX FACE என்றும் , என் தோழியின் தந்தை பெயர் பெரியண்ணா அதை BIG BROTHER , பெரியசாமி என்றால் BIG GOD என்றும் மாற்றி கூப்பிட்டு லூட்டி அடித்த காலங்களை இன்றும் அதே பசுமையுடன், விழிகளின் ஓரங்களில் நீர்த் துளி எட்டிப் பார்க்க எழுதிக் கொண்டிருக்கிண்றேன்.

இவர்கள் எல்லோரும் எனக்கு ஒவ்வொன்றை கற்றுத்தந்தார்கள்.. இல்லை இல்லை என் மனதில் பசுமரத்தாணிப்போல் பதிய வைத்திருக்கிறார்கள். அவை எப்பொழுதும் மனித நேயம் என்ற ஒன்றை சாகும் வரை மறக்காதே. நேர்மை, ஒழுக்கம் இவற்றை எப்பொழுதும் கடை பிடி. இவை எல்லாவற்றைக்கும் மேலாக எப்பொழுதும் துணிவை இழக்காதே, சிரிப்புடன் எதிர் நோக்கு.

நான் ஆசிரியர் பணிக்கே என்னை அர்ப்பணிக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்தேன். ஆனால் சிறப்பாசிரியராக மட்டுமே பணியாற்ற முடிந்தது. ஆனால் இன்னும் அந்த பணியில் அமர்ந்து அந்த பணிக்கு என்னால் முடிந்த பெருமையை சேர்க்க துடித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கின்றேன். கண்டிப்பாக ஒரு நாள் கனவு நிறைவேரும் என்ற நம்பிக்கையோடு .
    ஆசிரியகள் அனைவருக்கும் நான் சொல்லிக் கொள்வது ,
    பள்ளியாசிரியர்கள் தயவு செய்து உங்கள் முயற்சியில் நிறய நல்ல விஷயங்களை சொல்லிக் கொடுங்கள். நிறய நாட்டுப்பற்றை, தலைவர்களை பற்றிய செய்திகளை ஊட்டுங்கள். கடமைக்காக, காசுக்காக தொழில் செய்யாதீர்கள். உங்களை முழுமையாக அர்ப்பணியுங்கள். Teaching is a nobel profession.நீங்கள்தான் அடுத்த பிரம்மா என்பதை மறக்காதீர்கள். உங்களால் மட்டும்தான் நிறய மாற்றங்கள் செய்ய முடியும் இந்த சமூகத்தில்.

நீங்கள் சொல்லிக் கொடுக்கும் வாக்கு வாழ்வு முழுமைக்கும் எங்கள் கூட வரும் ஒரு சுவாசம். இப்பொழுதே ஊட்டுங்கள் வரதட்சனை வாங்காதே, வரதட்சனை கொடுக்காதே. ஆணோ, பெண்ணோ சம்மாக மதியுங்கள். சக மனிதர்களை மதிக்க கற்றுக்கொடுங்கள். நிறய சரித்திர கதைகளை சொல்லிக் கொடுங்கள். அவர்களுக்குள் வீரமும், நம்பிக்கையை ஊட்டுங்கள். பிரச்சினையை எதிர் நோக்க கற்று கொடுங்கள். லஞ்சம் வாங்குவதோ, குடுப்பதோ குற்றம் என்பதை வலியுறுத்துங்கள். அடிக்கடி உணர்த்தினால், கண்டிப்பாக நம் நாட்டை நல்ல நாடாக மாற்ற முடியும்.

இவை எல்லாவற்றிர்க்கும் மேலாக மாணவர்களின் திறமையை மதித்து, அவர்களை உற்சாகப்படுத்துங்கள். இவை என்னுடய வேண்டுகோள். நன்றி! நன்றி ! வாழ்க வையகம்!!

Regards
    Anu

Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

என்னுடையபாட்டுஆசிரியரைப்(ஸ்ரீலக்ஷ்மி) பற்றி சொல்ல வேண்டும். ஒருதோழிப் போலவே என்னை நடத்துவார். பாட்டு மட்டுமல்லாமல், வாழ்க்கையையும் படிக்க கற்றுக் கொடுத்தவர். என்னுடய ஆசிரியர் அனைவருக்கும் நன்றிகள் கோடி, கோடி!!!!

Last edited by Geetha A; 21st Sep 2012 at 04:23 PM.
    Regards
    Anu

umaravi2011 is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Uma

First of all I would like to appreciate Penmai's interest in celebrating all the important days throughout the year in a novel method.

This gives us an opportunity to live back the sweet memories in our life.

School - the very word brings smile and happiness in every body's face. A place where we spend maximum amount of time in our life and a place which is expected to contribute immensely for the fulfillment of our lifelong duties.

Teacher, an important angel in everyone's life has played a vital part in our life. Though we get the best affection, love and richness at home from parents and relatives we learn to channelize our strength and practice a disciplined life only from our teachers.

They not only help us learn academics but also discipline, culture, and politeness and to get a clear path to our growth from childhood. We learn to live a life of our own from them and the confidence to face the world for the rest of our life.

When I look back into my school the first teacher who comes into my mind is Mrs. Eurey
    She taught us in Std I, III .

She was an anglo-indian teacher and one of the best in my life. Even now I used to get down from my vehicle whenever I see her crossing the road to greet her and get her blessing.

She used to practice certain unique methods to bring the confidence in the young mind. The first hurdle used to be the language - English for most of us as we speak Tamil at home till we reach school.

After every lesson in English she used to pick one of us at random and ask us to talk about the lesson loudly by standing in front of all the students and she used to walk away and place herself in the end right corner of the class. This will make the child to talk aloud and ensures confidence and command over the language. I had gone through many sessions like this at my young age and the learning has helped me get full control over the language.

Once in a week she used to take us to the ground and make us sit under a huge tree shade and the class will happen there. We will get fresh air and a relaxed mode of learning in school. She was the most loved teacher in our times. I do remember how firm she was when it comes to discipline and the way she used to catch the ears of the erring student and make them understand the mistake. While tying this even now I take a pause and touch my ears with a smile in my face. She is the best teacher I ever had.

In standard IV we used to take part in Bharat Scouts and Guides program were we used to get inducted as Cubs. We had a teacher by Name Mrs Mcdonalds who used to mentor us...she was another task master. She was like a terror in school, the drills and physical exercises she taught us is still inside me. We have learnt why fitness is important to us and made us work on them during her sessions and at home.

During her sessions she used to call one of us and make us run to one end of the ground and shout at the top of our voice all the commands. Every time we complete our session with her each one of us use to feel proud and now i am realizing why she had taken us through such sessions. This certainly helped me to improve my leadership qualities.

While writing about my teachers I have to mention about Sister Mercy, without which the writing will not be complete. She used to teach us Physics in 11th and 12th. She used to pay a lot of attention on each and every student and will make the class more interesting by giving the real life applications of all the experiments we conduct in the lab.

The best thing happened on my final practical (Public) exam day. She had trained all of us thoroughly on all the experiments and we were ready to take on the examination.

I had got the experiment to find out the refractive index of a convex lens using plain mirror and a drop of water. I had taken the mirror and placed it on the table, poured a drop of water and placed the convex lens on top of it and tried locating the rings through the microscope. I was fighting for 1/2 an hour in vain. I got worried and disturbed and started thinking that all the hard work is going down the drain. I was looking around helpless.

I looked at Sister Mercy who was sitting in her table while the external invigilators were taking rounds. She took off her specs and wiped it with a cloth and put it back looking at me... I did not get the message initially, but when she did the same thrice looking at me I got the spark and took the mirror and the lens out and wiped the same with the given cloth and cleaned the surfaces and did the initial exercise once again and to my surprise it worked and I was able to complete the exercise within 10 mins and I was one of the first to compete the practical that day. I still owe my success to beloved Sister Mercy as the timely remainder helped me.

This got stuck with me forever and I have understood that we can provide help to the needy in whatever trying situation you are in. I still practice and has helped me to get a lot of friends in my life. Thank you Sister Mercy.

During my school I had the privilege to go through various emotions and practices such as discipline, sense of humor, kindness and punctuality. This has helped me to lead a comfortable life and to contribute to my kids and friends.

As we are aware teachers are the ones who make or break the reputation of the school and the kids. Modern day teachers are slowly becoming mechanical and more oriented towards academics. Over use of technology has also brought down the human interventions in schools, which is detrimental to the kids growth.

I feel that teachers to resort to learning through exploration, development and adventure rather than focusing only on books, term tests, home works and marks in the early stage of schooling.

Today's children are more exposed and they are well informed about all the happenings and it is left to the teachers to condition them and shift focus to the right direction.

In my school days we used to have two to three level of students in the primary level, but today almost all the children are with the same IQ level and they start dropping levels only after primary school and this is directly related to the kind of teachers they got in their school. If every teacher realizes this fact then education will be with more purpose and lots of fun.

Thank you Penmai once again for giving me an opportunity to think about my best days in life.

umaravi
    COURAGE IS NOTHING BUT WILLING TO BE AFRAID

Ask a Recipe - I will try to post it for you

saranyaraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Yuva's of Penmai
    Real Name
    saranya
    Blog Entries

hi friends,

First, i thank penmai team to choose this topic as this month contest..

writing about teachers, ll give special boost to energize me...
    of course, with out them, i am not be in d part of d racing world.
    so this is for me not a contest but tributing who made me as a wing of angel...

and the special thanks goes to sintu who notified me abt this and asked me to write something..(it is good of her!!! all d time boosting me.. so one way she is also my teacher to guide in penmai.. where to go and what to do... thanks sayang...)

let me start from my Pre KG ,

From the day i entered in to school, one another some one taken care of me very nicely.. Is it god's grace? or where my parents lead me, is the best choice?? I dont know, yet am happy to remember the moments that was happened and happening as green memories....

i couldnt able to write all those things as the last day of contest so constrained myself to share some special moments...

teacher, the word remembered me the person whom i like more, he is my mentor..

he didnt teach me through school, college or anywhere in institution.. he taught me in my life.. he is none other than my dad..

To all dad is a protector, but to me he is more than anything,

as a dad, he protected me.. but as a guide, he made my life as a beautiful garden..he never advised and asked me to do anything, but he taught me the life values, morals and everything via his life stories through that he leaned me to learn and asked me to jump in sea.. he always wings his hands to help me out at any time but he never interfered my decision.. Isn't good mentor? right.

the next one, my KG teacher (sorry ma(o)m , i forgot the name, but my soul always reminds yr kind face!!!), i still remembered the day wen i entered the KG school with my parents, while my amma.. moving, i started to scream a lot, she hold my hand firmly and never let out until i finished my KG, she fed me as a mom sometimes, she taught me good morals too.. My KG is my stepping stone, it went wit nice moments cos of her.. only of her.. i salute you mam whole hearty..

then years goes on.. teachers changed, but each one had their own specialty..

but everyone scripted and tuned me with enthusiasm.

this is precious moment.. it was happened in 11th std..

the first poem, i wrote in tamil linguistic club.. this is bcos of my tamil mam (alamelu miss) .. she asked all of us to write and her voice loudly said, "every one has their some special talents, just bring it out.. this is the platform to grow up more.. think wisely.. put off yr fears, lets join d hands".. this terribly kicked me and the day i wrote in tamil (though was not good enough in writing, tamil spelling always put me in fire), it was surprised, she selected my poem as best and read in mike infront of all. i was so happy ..

a week went off, suddenly miss called me, actually i ran off to staff room,
    she told me to get ready, today one poem competition was there, it's district level, i knew you can. just go and pack your things. i really shocked and wondered how i can. but she believed cos of that i went. really speaking i dint know anything about topic until now.. while going in car, she started to narrate about one freedom fighter and his life history.. i was really enjoying to hear about the story, finally reached the place. before entering the room, she hold my hand and told you are going to write about whom i talked abt still now. hope you enjoyed while am narrating.. now put forward your effort in dream then start to write.. surely u can.. i was literally shaken but her words in ears continuously rang, finally i wrote.. OOPS/.. i dint believe i got the second prize...

mam you provokd me.. i made it..
    you had faith on me, i proved it..
    finally,
    you carved me, now i became beautiful..

thanks mam.. no words to say....

this is really awesome moment in my life..

then my college life...

i couldnt say in words..

ug college , really its a heaven to all who studied there.!!!..

what a friendly atmosphere we had!!!..

every professors and staff kind to us..
    made us to fly in our future..
    everyday he taught us how to get in universities and how the life to be..
    cos they know we are just out from school and our age ll do without thinking anything.. so they tuned us and i never thought the college life ll be this much enjoyment.. they given friendly atmosphere.. whatever we thought, we shared to them as a friends, sometimes they guided, they commented, they holded.. and so on..

thanks to all ....(cos of you only now i am here!! cos of you only i got cleared all my national entrance... cos of you only my self-esteem got precious.. cos of you only my life lighted up... cos of you only ... i couldnt able to finish it off.. its countless... you, all are priceless precious gift for us cos of countless reason.. yet we are counting....)

then my pg life..

its drastically different atmos!!! here i learnt from my profs how to tackle the life and situations.. and they thought us how to cross the ocean with out anyone's help...

finally, i tribute to all whomever took part as a mentor and guide in all ways and taught me ethics, self-esteem............

yup. forgot to tell my friend..

he is my best second mentor.. he taken care of me always (if not put those words in my dad's ears!! too bad of him but still he is good)

he only made me to attend the interviews, and he guided me how to get in.. he taught me thro the phone for a long time how the reactions ll go off, how the mechanism, enzyme kinetics, thermodynamis, quantum theory .. (those and all, i seen as taare zammeen par kid... ) and still he does..

thanks da...(i shouldnt tell this thanks intentionally, but i couldnt resist myself not to say.. pl excuse with another five letter, if at all you read this!!! )

Atlast thanks to god, who given me this heaven!!!!! (any way he also one guide in life na...)

lovingly,
    SaranyaRaju....

The Future would endup finding out the truth about past

sintu lingam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sintu bairavi
    Blog Entries

happy teachers' day...
    a big
    salute to all the teachers...

என்னை பொறுத்தவரை,

ஆசியர்கள் - நம் அறிவு கண்ணை திறந்து வைத்த இன்னொரு தாய் தந்தையே.

இப்பொழுது நான் இருக்கும் (நன்றாக வாழும்) இந்த நிலைக்கு முக்கிய காரணமே என் ஆசிரியர்கள் தான்.
    அவர்கள் இன்றி, என்னால் இந்த நிலைக்கு கண்டிப்பாக வர முடிந்திருக்காது.

என் வெற்றிக்கு பல ஆசிரியர்கள் இருக்க, ஆரம்ப பள்ளியில் என் மனதில் படிப்பின் மேல் ஒரு பிடிப்பு வர இவர்கள் தான் காரணம்.

என் வாழ்க்கையில் மறக்க முடியாத இரண்டு ஆசிரியர்கள்.

என் அறிவு கண்ணை திறந்து வைத்தவர்கள் என்று கூட சொல்லலாம்.

அவர்களின் அன்பாலும் பொறுமையாலும் என்னை மாற்றிய ஆசிரியர்கள்.

என் சின்ன வயசுல , எனக்கு தமிழ்-ல, மலாய்-ல & ஆங்கிலம்-ல கூட பிடிக்காத ஒரே வார்த்தை 'படிப்பு' மட்டும்தான்...
    பள்ளி-கு போகணும்னு சொன்னாலே, நான் அழுதிடுவேன். இதுதான் என்னோட உண்மையான கேரக்டர்...

1. திருமதி கிருஷ்ணவேணி

என் ஆரம்ப பள்ளியில் முதலாம் ஆண்டு…
    அம்மா, என்னை வகுப்பறையில் விட்டுட்டு போய்ட்டாங்க. நான், படிக்க மாட்டேன்னு சொல்லி ஒரே அழுகை.

அப்பொழுது, என்னோட வகுப்பாசிரியர் pregnant-a இருந்தாங்க, நான் படிக்க மாட்டேன்னு சொல்லி, தரையில விழுந்து அழுதுகிட்டு இருந்தப்ப, என்னை சமாதான படுத்த வந்த அந்த ஆசிரியர்-அ தவறா, அவங்க வயிறுல எத்திட்டேன்... (தெரியாம செஞ்ச தவறு, சோ, தயவு செய்து என்னை திட்டாதிங்க பிரென்ஸ்)

அம்மா அடிக்க வந்துட்டாங்கலாம், ஆனால் அந்த ஆசிரியர் அம்மாவை என்னை அடிக்க விடாம தடுத்துட்டாங்க. அன்று, அப்பா நிறைய அட்வைஸ் பண்ணாரு. நான் செஞ்சது பெரிய தப்பு & இந்த தப்புக்காக அவங்ககிட்ட மன்னிப்பு கேட்க சொன்னாரு. தென், அவங்களுக்காகவாவது நல்ல படிக்கணும்னு சொன்னார். என் ஆசிரியரோட
    பொறுமையும் அன்பும் என்னை மாற்றியது. அதன் பிறகு நல்லா படிக்கவும் செய்தேனாம்.

இதெல்லாம் எனக்கு ஞாபகம் இல்லை. பட், அம்மா அடிகடி சொல்லுவாங்க. அந்த ஆசிரியரும், பதவி உயர்வில, ஸ்கூல் மாறி போயிட்டாங்க. எனக்கு விவரம் தெரிஞ்ச பிறகு ரொம்ப வருத்தப்பட்டிருகேன். அவங்கள பார்த்து மன்னிப்பு கேட்கனும்னு நினச்சேன், அது நிஜத்திலும் நடக்கும்னு நான் நினச்சி பார்க்கவே இல்லை.

என் அக்காவுக்கு ஆசிரியர் வேலை கிடைச்ச ஸ்கூல்-ல, திருமதி கிருஷ்ணவேணி தான் தலைமையாசிரியர். ஒரு நாள் இவங்க இரண்டு பெரும் பேசிகிட்டு இருக்கும்போது, என்னை பத்தி எப்படியோ விஷயம் வெளியாகிவிட்டது. என்னை பார்க்க அந்த ஆசிரியர் எங்க வீட்டுக்கு வந்தாங்க. அவங்க வீட்டுக்கு வந்தப்ப நான் இருந்த இடம், என் ரூம் கதவு பின்னால. ரொம்ப வெட்கமா இருந்தது, எப்படி அவங்களை நேருக்கு நேர் சந்திப்பதுன்னு.

ஆனால், அவங்க என் அறைக்கே வந்து என்னை கட்டி புடிச்சிகிட்டாங்க. அந்த நேரம், நான் பட்ட சந்தோஷம், அளவிடவே முடியாது. அன்பவித்து பார்க்கும்போது தான், அதின் சுகம் புரிந்தது. மனசுல இருந்த ஏதோ ஒரு பாரம் என்னை விட்டு போனது.

2. திருவாளர் பச்சையப்பன்

திருமதி கிருஷ்ணவேணிக்கு மாற்றலுக்கு பிறகு, பல கண்டிப்பான ஆசிரியர்கள்-அ நாங்க சந்தித்தோம். எல்லா சுட்டி மாணவர்களும் (என்னையும் சேர்த்துதான்) எங்க வகுப்புலதான் இருந்தோம் (வால் இல்லாத குறை மட்டும்தான்-நு பெரும்பாலான ஆசிரியர்கள் சொல்வாங்க). எந்த ஆசிரியராவது பாடம் சொல்லி கொடுக்க தாமதமா வகுப்புக்கு வர நேர்ந்தால், அதற்குள் நாங்க ஒரு "hide & seek” விளையாட்டு விளையாடிடுவோம்.

இந்த காலகட்டதுலத்தான் திரு.பச்சையப்பன் சார் எங்களுக்கு வகுப்பாசிரியர்-அ வந்தார். வந்த உடனே நாங்கெல்லாம் சத்தமா விளையாடிகிட்டு இருந்ததை பார்த்து, "நான்(சார்) ஏற்கனவே 7 கொலை பண்ணிட்டு, சிறையில் இருந்து இப்பதான் வெளியில வந்தேன்,... சோ, வகுப்புல சத்தம் போட்டு, என்னை 8-வது கொலை பண்ண வைக்காதிங்க"-நு சொன்னார்.

அந்த வகுப்புல சுட்டி மாணவர்களுக்கு தலைவியே நான் தான். சோ, ஸ்கூல்-கு கிளம்பும் போதே எனக்கு வயிறு வலி வந்திடும். இப்படியே சொல்லி வெற்றிகரமா ஒரு வாரம் ஸ்கூல்-கு போகவில்லை. பின்னர், ஒரு நாள் அப்பாவும் அம்மாவும் என்னை ஸ்கூல்-ல என்ன நடந்ததுன்னு கேட்டாங்க. "பொய் சொல்ல குடாது சிந்து மா. பொய் சொன்னா சாமி கண்ண குத்திடும்"நு சொன்னங்க. நான் சாமி கண்ண குத்திடும்னு பயந்துபோய் அப்பாகிட்ட உண்மைய சொல்லிட்டேன்.."அந்த சார் 8-வது கொலை என்னை தான் பண்ண போறாரு. நான் இனி ஸ்கூல்-கு போகவே மாட்டேன்” என்று.

மறுநாள், அம்மா பள்ளி-கு வந்து அந்த சார் கிட்ட கேட்டாங்க, "நான் சிந்துவோட அம்மா. நீங்க சிந்துவ கொலை பண்ணிடுவிங்கனு ஸ்கூல்-கு வரமாட்டேன்-நு தினமும் காலைல ஒரே அழுகை”நு சொல்லிட்டாங்க. அந்த சார் என்னை கூப்பிட்டு, எங்க அம்மாகிட்ட, "அம்மா, சிந்து ரொம்ப நல்ல பொண்ணு. இந்த வகுப்பு மாணவர்கள் ரொம்ப சுட்டி. எனக்கு பிள்ளைகல அடிக்க பிடிக்காது. சோ, அவங்கள என் வழிக்கு கொண்டு வர பயமுறுத்துவதற்கு தான் அப்படி சொன்னேன்"-நு சொன்னார். தென், அந்த சார் என்னை தோளோடு அணைத்தவாறே,"இந்த கிளாஸ்-ல யாரு ரொம்ப நல்ல பொண்ணு"-நு கேட்டார். என் பிரென்ஸ் எல்லோரும் சேர்ந்து "சிந்து சிந்து சிந்து"-நு கத்தி சொன்னாங்க. அப்படியே ஷாக் ஆயிட்டேன்.

இந்த சார் வந்த பிறகுதான் படிப்பு-னா எனக்கு பிடிக்க ஆரம்பித்தது. அதுவும் அவர் கணக்கு பாடம் சொல்லி கொடுக்கும் போது, முதல் மேசையில் நான் தான் இருப்பேன். பிரம்பால் அடிப்பதை விட, அவரின்
    முறைப்பாலும் அன்பாலும் எங்களை அவர் வசம் இழுத்தவர்.

ஒரு ஆசிரியர், தன் மாணவரின் மனதில் இடம் பிடிக்கணும்னா, அவர்கள் செய்ய வேண்டியது, அந்த மாணவனை மாணவனாக பார்ப்பதை விட ஒரு நண்பனாக அவனிடம் பழகுவதுதான்.

இவர்கள் இருவரிடம் இருந்து நான் கற்றுகொண்டதும், எனக்கு இவர்களிடம் பிடித்ததும்.

“மாணவர்களை பிரம்பால் அடித்து படிப்பின் மேல் ஆர்வத்தை வரவைப்பதை விட ஆசி
    ரியர்களின் அன்பால் எதையும் சாதிக்கலாம்.”

“ஒரு ஆசிரியரின் பொறுமையும் அன்புமே, ஒரு மாணவனை படிப்பின் மேல் பிடிப்பை ஏற்படுத்தும்.”

(thanks saran... itz a big surprise for me, when read ur post. thanks a lot...)

Last edited by sintu lingam; 30th Sep 2012 at 08:29 PM.
    - Sintu Bairavi -

we are in the world is God's gift to us,
    what we did for this world is our gift to God...

NivetaMohan is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

"Better Than A Thousand Days
    Of Diligent Study Is One Day
    With A Great Teacher..."

Happy Teacher's Day

Thanks to penmai that give this wonderful opportunity to share an beautiful memories am spend with my teachers ...

i doesn't remember about my pre primary teachers

so lets start with my fifth standard..

my HM Mrs.ARORA, loving, caring, like this lots of role she plays at the same time..love u mam

that time i had the bad habbit eating pencil..lids..one day she scold me and told politely that it is harmful to your health so don't repeat it again. from that time ,to till today , i never used to do this, and i didn't allow others to do this..including my bro,...

she always encourage me at every moment...

then in my sixth class..my science teacher...such a nice and cute mam...she always asked questions...to me..my god, eppdi thaan naa avanga kanula paduveane theriyala...first vanthuthone niveta answer for this question..

athukaghava naa daily padichutu porvean

appuram ennoda ninth standard la kiran mam...ennoda kadaisi mochu varikum avangala naa maraka matean ..naa maths la romba week...enaku maths teacher ku..agala..enna reason nu ennaku theriyala ivanga ennaku spl coaching ku arrange panni koduthanaga, antha teacher munnadi enna vittu kodukama pesi , enna encourage panninanga.....

"Kiran mam appoko mera lakho pranam, bhagavan chahe toh meri ya doyaki .mein ek din appase milon..."

then.....ithu madhiri life la negative role play pannura teachers oda ennaku plus athigam kodutha teachers romba athigam nu solla matean but avanga ennoda backbone ah irunthanga..both in school as well as...in college ...

entha oru stagelaiyum naa thouvandu vidama .enna kathathu vanga thaan

oru teacher kaila thaan students ethir kaala irukunu enaku puriya vanchavonga....invaga ellarom thaan....

"Dear Teacher,
    Thanks for making us what we are today" .

naa oruthar pathi solliye aghanum..avanga thaan karthika..invanga teacher illa...ennoda classmate, friend, enaku innu oru guru....

naa ug la teachers sollikodutha kavanuchutha vida invanga sollu koduthathu thaan ennoda answer sheet la answer ah irukum.....

eppoveme naaga entha nerathula doubt ketalum..ennaku purumaiya explanation kodurathu..invagathaan irupanga

ennaku confidence koraiyum pothu ellam ivanga ennaku boost , bornvita..ellame... "love u dear", final year project ku ennaku ella help panni, encourage panni, motivation, ithu ellam panninahtu ivanga thaan..

so, parents and teachers (guru) amaivathu ellam iraivan kodutha varam..

"Without you, we would have been lost.
    Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us
    And making us what we are today.
    Happy Teachers Day!"

Niveta निवेता

Kadhalum natpum iru kavidhaigal ....

Anbana Natpai nesikiren......

Nesikum naptai kadhalikiren..!

Natpu un meethu....

kadhal un natpu meethu...!

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Dear friends,

உங்கள் அனைவரின் பதிவுகளையும் படிப்பதற்கே மிகவும் சுவாரசியமாக இருந்தது. மீண்டும் பசுமையான பள்ளி பருவத்திற்கு சென்று வந்த சுகம். எல்லோருமே மிகவும் அருமையாக எழுதி இருந்தீர்கள். இதோ எனக்கு பிடித்த வரிகளின் மேற்கோள்கள்.

hi sowmya, Nice to know about the Padma teacher and her true wordings,
    You gained some knowledge and met lot of peoples. You have now learnt how to move nicely with people and the knowledge you gained won't go waste it will definitely get you name one day or other.
    And the quote given by you is very true,
    Any mother is always a mother... when anyone is hungry she wont see that the child is her's/other's the first thing comes to her mind is feeding for the hungry child. Similarly this teacher has feed for my knowledge hunger even-though I am not her student at that time.
    Suganthi, ஒரு ஆசிரியரின் பணி எப்படி, தாய் தந்தை கடமையைவிட முக்கியம்னு ரொம்ப அழகா சொல்லி இருக்கீங்க.
    ஒரு குழந்தையை உருவாக்குவதில் முதல் பங்கு தாய்க்கும், தந்தைக்கும் உண்டு... அது ரத்த சம்பந்தத்தினால் இயற்கையாக ஏற்படுவது... தான் ஆடாவிட்டாலும் தன் தசை ஆடும் என்போமே... குழந்தையின் இரண்டு வயதுக்கு பிறகு எந்த வித ரத்த சம்பந்தமும் இல்லாமலேயே ஒரு தாய் தரக்கூடிய பரிவையும் [அன்பு], ஒழுக்கத்தையும்[டிசிப்ளின்], தந்தை என்பவன் தரக்கூடிய அறிவையும், வீரத்தையும்[ஸ்போர்ட்ஸ்] ஆசிரியர் புகட்ட ஆரம்பிக்கிறார்... வாழ்க்கையின்
    ஒரு கட்டத்தில் தாயுமாகி, தந்தையுமாகி, குருவுமாகி நம் பிள்ளைகளை அறிவாளிகளாக, ஒழுக்கமானவர்களாக உருவாக்கும் ஆசிரியர்கள் போற்றுதலுக்கு உரியவர்கள் என்பதில் எவ்வித சந்தேகமும் இல்லை...
    நீங்கள் ஆசிரியர்களுக்கு சொன்ன கருத்து மிகவும் முக்கியமானது
    ஒரே ஒரு முறை படித்தாலும் பாடம் மனதில் பதிய வேண்டும்... அதுதான் சிறந்த பயிற்சி... ஆயிரம் முறை உருத்தட்ட வைப்பது சிறந்த பணி ஆகுமா...
    sspriya, you had given a very nice explanation to teachers, yes really they are the sculptors,
    TEACHING IS NOT A PROFESSION.IT IS A NOBLE SERVICE.
    Teachers are like sculptors.A sculptor carve out the unwanted portion from the stone and brings out the beautiful statue in it.

Likewise a Teacher also discards the undesirable qualities from a student and shapes him not only into a good student,but also a good citizen. Thus they render a great service to the students community,and thereby to the society.

தமிழாசிரியை மங்கலமேரி, பாரதியார் , பாரதிதாசன் பாடல்களை அவர் வாயிலிருந்து கேட்கையில் நாமறியாமலே, நாம் தமிழர் என்று நம்முள் ஒரு நிமிர்வு ஏற்படும்.
    I too felt the real spirit of this from my teachers, especially with the tamil teachers, Lakshmanan sir, Kothai Nayaki mam and Valarmathi mam.
    And your suggestions to the teachers is to be followed by every teachers,
    Please don't be mark oriented at all the time. Teach them to understand the world. Don't prejudge any student and with the last point, Nowadays 'SOME' teachers consider teaching as a business.
    Each and every suggestion is valuable.

Karthiga,
    Lovely to read about your physics mam, Mrs. Rama. Since I too love physics very much during my school days, because of my Physics sir, Mr. Jayabalan.
    I began to enjoy physics and then to become entranced by it. She had really instilled a love of physics on me. She is one to whom I greatly inspired and her teachings (Bridge circuits, Current & voltage laws) impressed me a lot. That’s why I chose Electrical Engineering.
    And your HOD Prof. S. Ram Sundar thoughts are much appreciable and unique qualities which is found very rarely in this world.
    He is the one who taught me the meaning of hard work. He always used to say ‘you can do anything’. I really admired how he encouraged me to work hard to maintain my rank. He even helps the students financially. That’s the greatest inspiration. His teachings/blessings will always remain with me as long as I live.
    தான் உயராமல் மற்றவர்களை உயர்த்தும் ஆற்றல் படைத்தவர்கள் ஆசிரியர்கள் என்றால் அது மிகையாகது. எனக்கு இன்றும் நான் குருவாக நினைப்பவர் என்னுடய ஆசிரியர் சங்கரன் ஐயா அவர்கள்.

Teaching is a nobel profession.நீங்கள்தான் அடுத்த பிரம்மா என்பதை மறக்காதீர்கள். உங்களால் மட்டும்தான் நிறய மாற்றங்கள் செய்ய முடியும் இந்த சமூகத்தில்.
    நீங்கள் சொல்லிக் கொடுக்கும் வாக்கு வாழ்வு முழுமைக்கும் எங்கள் கூட வரும் ஒரு சுவாசம். இப்பொழுதே ஊட்டுங்கள் வரதட்சனை வாங்காதே, வரதட்சனை கொடுக்காதே. ஆணோ, பெண்ணோ சம்மாக மதியுங்கள். சக மனிதர்களை மதிக்க கற்றுக்கொடுங்கள். நிறய சரித்திர கதைகளை சொல்லிக் கொடுங்கள். அவர்களுக்குள் வீரமும், நம்பிக்கையை ஊட்டுங்கள். பிரச்சினையை எதிர் நோக்க கற்று கொடுங்கள். லஞ்சம் வாங்குவதோ, குடுப்பதோ குற்றம் என்பதை வலியுறுத்துங்கள். அடிக்கடி உணர்த்தினால், கண்டிப்பாக நம் நாட்டை நல்ல நாடாக மாற்ற முடியும்.
    கீதா நீங்க சொன்ன ஒவ்வொரு கருத்தும் வாழ்கைக்கு எவ்வளவு அவசியம்னு மிகவும் சிறப்பாக சொல்லியுள்ளீர்கள். இப்படி சொல்லி கொடுத்து வளரும் தலைமுரையினர்களிடம் சூது வாது, வன்முறை போன்றவை இருக்காது.
    School - the very word brings smile and happiness in every body's face. A place where we spend maximum amount of time in our life and a place which is expected to contribute immensely for the fulfillment of our lifelong duties.
    Uma, true words we spends most of the time in our school in our childhood days, whatever we are now is just because of the teachers only and their teachings only.
    She used to pay a lot of attention on each and every student and will make the class more interesting by giving the real life applications of all the experiments we conduct in the lab.
    This is what we need in the teaching, but this excellency of teaching is very rarely found.

Saranya, You portrayed your dad as a teacher in a beautiful way,
    he protected me.. but as a guide, he made my life as a beautiful garden..he never advised and asked me to do anything, but he taught me the life values, morals and everything via his life stories through that he leaned me to learn and asked me to jump in sea.. he always wings his hands to help me out at any time but he never interfered my decision..
    என்னோட வகுப்பாசிரியர் pregnant-a இருந்தாங்க, நான் படிக்க மாட்டேன்னு சொல்லி, தரையில விழுந்து அழுதுகிட்டு இருந்தப்ப, என்னை சமாதான படுத்த வந்த அந்த ஆசிரியர்-அ தவறா, அவங்க வயிறுல எத்திட்டேன்...

அந்த ஆசிரியர் அம்மாவை என்னை அடிக்க விடாம தடுத்துட்டாங்க. ஆனால், அவங்க என் அறைக்கே வந்து என்னை கட்டி புடிச்சிகிட்டாங்க. அந்த நேரம், நான் பட்ட சந்தோஷம், அளவிடவே முடியாது. அன்பவித்து பார்க்கும்போது தான், அதின் சுகம் புரிந்தது. மனசுல இருந்த ஏதோ ஒரு பாரம் என்னை விட்டு போனது.
    சிந்து நீங்க KG முதலில் நடந்ததை நினைத்து ரொம்ப வருத்தமா இருந்தது, ஆனால் அவங்க உங்க அறைக்கே வந்து கட்டி புடிச்சிகிட்டாங்கனு படிக்கறப்ப ரொம்ப நெகிழ்ச்சியை இருந்தது.

பச்சையப்பன் சாரின் பிரம்பால் அடிப்பதை விட, அவரின் முறைப்பாலும் அன்பாலும் எங்களை அவர் வசம் இழுத்தவர். இப்படி பார்வையால் கட்டுபடுத்தி வழிநடத்த ஒருசிலரால் மட்டுமே முடியும்.

"Better Than A Thousand Days
    Of Diligent Study Is One Day
    With A Great Teacher..."

then in my sixth class..my science teacher...such a nice and cute mam...she always asked questions...to me..my god, eppdi thaan naa avanga kanula paduveane theriyala...first vanthuthone niveta answer for this question..
    athukaghava naa daily padichutu porvean
    Nivetha, I too faced this situation in my life, actually i had my schooling in two schools, one in my native and another one in Cuddalore. Both the school played a very major role in my life, in my native school i simply enjoyed my life but in the Cuddalore school i learned my life. What I am today is all with the learnings only. Usually we have prayers before starting the school, in that there will be Prayer, Prayer song, national anthem, News reading, thoughts etc.. etc.. All the things will be done by students of 10th - 12th, whenever no one is available then they will call me only. It really brought up my leadership qualities well.

with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017