Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree177Likes

Celebrate Teacher's Day with Penmai's Spl Teacher's Day Contest!!!

Discussions on "Celebrate Teacher's Day with Penmai's Spl Teacher's Day Contest!!!" in "Special Contest" forum.

Penmai is online now Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Celebrate Teacher's Day with Penmai's Spl Teacher's Day Contest!!!

Dear friends,
    Here is the announcement for this month contest...

September 5th - A day to salute our teachers, who laid the foundation on being a good human being, who dedicates her for the student's.
    Let’s make this Teachers Day, a bit special with special contest about Teachers.

Teachers take the responsibility of each and every student of them. they feel happy when his/her student achieved something. At the same time they feel sad for their mistakes and failures. They stand behind every students activities.

Our teachers are always very special to us. They make learning a wonderful experience and shaped us... They not only mold us into good human beings, but also assist us in deciding our future and our career than the parents.They taught us to build the moral qualities. They become our role models.

A student will spend nearly 25,000 hours in the school campus. His life is, more influenced by the teachers. What, We are now is influenced by our teachers in any way.

So to honour them, Write here about,

• Role of teachers in your life.
    • Share with us about your favourite teacher’s name and some sweet memories you had with them.
    • Which character of your teacher made you to attracts.
    • Acknowledge your special teacher in the most earnest manner.
    • Share here some humorous moment with your teacher.
    • What's the best thing you have learned from your teacher for your life.
    • No one is perfect in this world, Give a small suggestion to the teachers community, let it Change the Profession in a good way.

Rules:

• Don't copy paste from website, write up thoughts on your own.
    • Contest winner will be announced in the starting of the next month.
    • You can post your entry either in Tamil or English
    • Last Date - 30th of this (September)

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Celebrate Teacher's Day with Penmai's Spl Teacher's Day Contest!!!

Nice to talk about our teachers... thank you Ilavarasi mam...

sowmyasri0209 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

I am taking this opportunity to thank all the teachers who thought everything for me.

My fav. teacher will be a huge big list.

But this In this moment I want to give my special thanks to a Tamil teacher named Padma in my school.

She is such a nice, talented teacher... whose tamil class no one wants to miss... even the boring part of grammer in a language will be with so much life...

I had won lot of praise in school for tamil speech competition and discussion. I owe all those to her... I remember an incident that occurred when I was preparing for a speech competition about leprosy in English. She is the one who encouraged me to take part in that, thats my first one I was taking part as my school representative...

I heard that a couple of student are also taking part and their teachers and parents are preparing of them and these friends are memorising and will be speaking the same with some modulations in the contest. I thought this will also happen to me and she will be preparing for myself. Padma teacher shocked me and owe my thanks for putting such a sweet burden on me.

She took me to the nearby Govt hospital and asked me to have a talk with the Doctors and discussion with the patients. The speech was prepared by me and she just helped me in moulding that. Unfortunately I fell ill and I was not able to take part in the competition. My heart was shattered into pieces... She consoled me and said "You gained some knowledge and met lot of peoples. You have now learnt how to move nicely with people and the knowledge you gained won't go waste it will definitely get you name one day or other." I just thought she just said those words for making me feel good.

After a couple of weeks there was an essay competition held in much more greater circle with a similar topic but the time duration given for preparation is too less. As I myself has prepared for the speech competition I simply modified and used the same main theme for this competition and won prize. I was like flying above the heaven. I realised the truth in her words. "Knowledge will never go waste." No need to mention that she had conquered a place in my heart.

I learnt a great lesson from that and started to read about everything that I came along with a determination that even if it is not useful today one day it will definitely bring me a fruit.

I forgot to mention this. Padma teacher was teaching Tamil and I took Sanskrit as my second language and I first prepared for the English Speech competition. But the essay competition was in Tamil only.

Even though I was not her student she helped me to prepared for the competition, consoled me and stood by me when I won.

When I see are think about her these words come to my mind... "Any mother is always a mother... when anyone is hungry she wont see that the child is her's/other's the first thing comes to her mind is feeding for the hungry child. Similarly this teacher has feed for my knowledge hunger even-though I am not her student at that time".

I Love you Padma Miss.

Last edited by Parasakthi; 4th Sep 2012 at 05:10 PM.

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

1962 ஆம் ஆண்டிலிருந்து ஆசிரியர் தினம் கொண்டாடும் பழக்கம் நம் இந்திய நாட்டில் உள்ளது... டாக்டர் சர்வபள்ளி ராதாகிருஷ்ணன் நம்முடைய முதல் ஜனாதிபதி என்ற பெருமையுடன் சிறந்த கல்வியாளர், ஆசிரியர் என்ற பெயரும் பெற்றிருந்தார்... அவருடைய பிறந்த நாளைக் கொண்டாடும் விதமாகவும் , ஆசிரியர்கள் மீது அவர் வைத்திருந்த மரியாதையை போற்றும் விதமாகவும் ஆசிரியர் தினம் ஒவ்வொரு வருடமும் செப்டம்பர் 5 அன்று கொண்டாடப்படுகிறது....

ஒரு குழந்தையை உருவாக்குவதில் முதல் பங்கு தாய்க்கும், தந்தைக்கும் உண்டு... அது ரத்த சம்பந்தத்தினால் இயற்கையாக ஏற்படுவது... தான் ஆடாவிட்டாலும் தன் தசை ஆடும் என்போமே... குழந்தையின் இரண்டு வயதுக்கு பிறகு எந்த வித ரத்த சம்பந்தமும் இல்லாமலேயே ஒரு தாய் தரக்கூடிய பரிவையும்[அன்பு], ஒழுக்கத்தையும்[டிசிப்ளின்], தந்தை என்பவன் தரக்கூடிய அறிவையும், வீரத்தையும்[ஸ்போர்ட்ஸ்] ஆசிரியர் புகட்ட ஆரம்பிக்கிறார்... வாழ்க்கையின் ஒரு கட்டத்தில் தாயுமாகி, தந்தையுமாகி, குருவுமாகி நம் பிள்ளைகளை அறிவாளிகளாக, ஒழுக்கமானவர்களாக உருவாக்கும் ஆசிரியர்கள் போற்றுதலுக்கு உரியவர்கள் என்பதில் எவ்வித சந்தேகமும் இல்லை...

நான் பல பள்ளிகளில் படித்திருந்தாலும் எனக்கு பிடித்த ஆசிரியர் என்றதும் சட்டென்று நினைவுக்கு வருவது விருத்தாம்பிகை என்னும் தமிழ் ஆசிரியை... நான் ஒன்பதாம் வகுப்பு படிக்கும் போது எங்கள் வகுப்பின் தமிழ் ஆசிரியையாக இருந்தவர்... இன்று நான் எழுதும் தமிழ் கட்டுரைகள், கதைகள் அனைத்திலும் நீங்கள் விருத்தாம்பிகை ஆசிரியையைக் காணலாம்... அவர் சொல்லிக் கொடுத்த எளிய இலக்கணம், மனதில் ஏற்படுத்திய தமிழ் பற்று, சிரித்துக் கொண்டே சரிப்படுத்திய எழுத்து நடை , பட்டிமன்றப் பேச்சாற்றல் என்று சொல்லிக் கொண்டே போகலாம்...

வகுப்பில் வாரம் ஒரு முறை மாணவர்களுக்கு புத்தகப் பாடம் எடுப்பதற்கு பதிலாக கவிதை எழுத வைப்பார்...அல்லது ஒரு தலைப்பு கொடுத்து பேசச் செய்வார்... சிறு சிறு கட்டுரைகள் எழுதச் செய்வார்... எல்லாமே விளையாட்டு கலந்த பயிற்சியாக இருக்கும்...அவர் கோபமாக இருந்து ஒருமுறை கூட நான் பார்த்ததில்லை... சிரித்த முகம் மட்டுமே இன்றும் நினைவில் உள்ளது... வாழ்க்கையில் நான் மிகவும் உயர் நிலைக்கு செல்ல வேண்டும் என்று மிக வெளிப்படையாக ஆயிரம் மாணவர்களுக்கு முன்னால் என்னை ஆசீர்வதித்தவர்... என்றும் என் நினைவில் இருப்பீர்கள் விருத்தாம்பிகை மேம்.... நீங்கள் எனக்குள் வளர்த்த தமிழ் பற்று இன்று எனக்கு பல வகைகளில் கை கொடுக்கிறது.... என்னுடைய தாய்மொழி தெலுங்கு.

ஆசிரியர்களுக்கான சிறு குறிப்பு.... நூறு சதவிகித ரிசல்ட் என்ற பெயரில் பப்ளிக் எக்ஸாம் எழுதும் மாணவர்களுக்கு நீங்கள் கொடுக்கும் வேலைப்பளு மிக அதிகம்... கல்வி என்பது சுகமானதாகவும் இருக்க வேண்டும்... நீங்கள் பயிற்சி வகுப்புகள் என்ற பெயரில் மாணவர்களை சுமை தாங்கிகள் ஆக்கி கிட்டத்தட்ட நடமாடும் ரோபோ போல ஆக்கிவிடுகிறீர்கள்...

பத்தாம் வகுப்பு பாடத்தை ஒன்பதாம் வகுப்பிலேயே எடுப்பது, பப்ளிக் எக்ஸாம் பயிற்சி என்ற பெயரில் ஓயாமல் ஒழியாமல் மாதிரி தேர்வுகள் நடத்துவது....பரீட்சை எழுத விடாமல் ஏதேனும் காரணம் சொல்லி மாணவனை பள்ளியிலிருந்தே நீக்கம் செய்வது...

இல்லை என்று யாரும் மறுக்க முடியாது... விஜய் டிவி யில் கோபிநாத் அவர்கள் இதைப்பற்றி ஒரு கருத்தரங்கமே நடத்தி உள்ளார்...
    ஒரே ஒரு முறை படித்தாலும் பாடம் மனதில் பதிய வேண்டும்... அதுதான் சிறந்த பயிற்சி... ஆயிரம் முறை உருத்தட்ட வைப்பது சிறந்த பணி ஆகுமா... சிந்தியுங்கள்...நன்றி.

Last edited by suganthiramesh; 9th Sep 2012 at 05:26 PM.

blackmoon is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    latha

நீ சொல்றது மிகவும் சரி சுகி ஒரு பிள்ளையின் எதிர்காலம் பெற்றவர்களை போன்றே ஒவ்வொரு ஆசிரியர்களிடமும் உள்ளது நான் ஒன்பதாம் வகுப்பு படிக்கும்போது சமூக அறிவியல் ஆசிரியை என் மனதை மிகவும் கவர்ந்தவர் என் என்பதை விட அனைவரும் என்று சொல்ல வேண்டும் அவர் எளிய முறையில் பாடம் நடத்தும் பாங்கு பிள்ளைகளிடம் அவர் உள்ளன்போடு பழகும் விதம் எப்போதும் சிரித்த முகமாய் பேசும் பாங்கு நான் இதுவரை யாரையும் பார்க்கவில்லை தமிழ் பாடத்தில் பெயில் ஆகும் பிள்ளைகள் கூட சமூக அறிவியலில் எண்பதுக்கு மேலே மார்க் வாங்கிடுவாங்க அவ்வளோ எளிதாக அவர் பாடம் சொல்லி தருவார் யாருக்காவது உடம்பு சரி இல்லைனா அவ்வளோ பரிவா கவனிசிப்பாங்க யாரும் சாப்டாம வந்திட கூடாது அவங்க செலவுல டிபன் வங்கி தந்துருகாங்க மொத்ததுல அவங்க எங்க கண்ணுக்கு ஒரு தேவதையா தெரிஞ்சாங்க அவங்க பெயர் சந்திரா பாஸ்கரன் .....இப்பகூட என் பையன் பள்ளிக்கு போகும்போதெல்லாம் அவங்க நியாபகம் வருவதை தடுக்க முடில .......

Always Smile ....Ha..... Ha...

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackmoon View Post
    நீ சொல்றது மிகவும் சரி சுகி ஒரு பிள்ளையின் எதிர்காலம் பெற்றவர்களை போன்றே ஒவ்வொரு ஆசிரியர்களிடமும் உள்ளது நான் ஒன்பதாம் வகுப்பு படிக்கும்போது சமூக அறிவியல் ஆசிரியை என் மனதை மிகவும் கவர்ந்தவர் என் என்பதை விட அனைவரும் என்று சொல்ல வேண்டும் அவர் எளிய முறையில் பாடம் நடத்தும் பாங்கு பிள்ளைகளிடம் அவர் உள்ளன்போடு பழகும் விதம் எப்போதும் சிரித்த முகமாய் பேசும் பாங்கு நான் இதுவரை யாரையும் பார்க்கவில்லை தமிழ் பாடத்தில் பெயில் ஆகும் பிள்ளைகள் கூட சமூக அறிவியலில் எண்பதுக்கு மேலே மார்க் வாங்கிடுவாங்க அவ்வளோ எளிதாக அவர் பாடம் சொல்லி தருவார் யாருக்காவது உடம்பு சரி இல்லைனா அவ்வளோ பரிவா கவனிசிப்பாங்க யாரும் சாப்டாம வந்திட கூடாது அவங்க செலவுல டிபன் வங்கி தந்துருகாங்க மொத்ததுல அவங்க எங்க கண்ணுக்கு ஒரு தேவதையா தெரிஞ்சாங்க அவங்க பெயர் சந்திரா பாஸ்கரன் .....இப்பகூட என் பையன் பள்ளிக்கு போகும்போதெல்லாம் அவங்க நியாபகம் வருவதை தடுக்க முடில .......
    romba sila teachers thaan intha maathiri amaiyaraanga latha...athunaala thaan manasula nikkaraanga... naanum vera entha teacher e paththiyaavathu yezhuthamudiyumaannu romba neram yosichen... vera yaarum nyaabagame varamaatengaraanga...

Parasakthi, Geetha A and blackmoon like this.

blackmoon is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    latha

உண்மைதான் சுகி ரொம்ப சில பேர்தான் இப்டி இருக்காங்க அப்புறம் நான் ஏழாவது படிக்கும்போது ரங்கராமனுஜம்னு ஒரு சார் கணக்கு பாடம் எடுப்பார் நிஜமாவே எனக்கு கணக்குன்னா கொஞ்சம் அலெர்ஜி அவரிடம் படிக்கும்போதுதான் கணக்கு பாடம் எவ்ளோ எளிதான பாடம்னு புரிஞ்சது எப்பயும் நா கணக்குல 50 மார்க் தாண்டினதில்ல அவரிடம் படிச்சதுகப்புரம்தான் நா 90 மார்க் மேல எடுத்திருக்கேன் அவரும் கஷ்டப்பட்ட பிள்ளைகளுக்கு டிரஸ் நோட் இப்டி எல்லாமே வாங்கி கொடுப்பார் மற்ற பிள்ளைகளிடமும் உதவி பண்ண சொல்லி தருவார் அவரை பிடிக்கலன்னு சொல்லாத பிள்ளைகளே பள்ளில கிடையாது அவ்ளோ அன்பானவர் இப்பகூட நா அவரை என் அம்மா ஊருக்கு போகும்போதெல்லாம் பார்த்திட்டுதான் வரேன்

Always Smile ....Ha..... Ha...

sspriya is offline Friends's of Penmai

My salute to all the teachers.
    TEACHING IS NOT A PROFESSION.IT IS A NOBLE SERVICE.

Teachers are like sculptors.A sculptor carve out the unwanted portion from the stone and brings out the beautiful statue in it.
    Likewise a Teacher also discards the undesirable qualities from a student and shapes him not only into a good student,but also a good citizen.
    Thus they render a great service to the students community,and thereby to the society.
    I was very fortunate to get such wonderful teachers during my schooling.

Teachers should treat the students in a friendly manner and should be approachable.If they treat so and allow the students to express themselves, then the students won't misbehave and will feel free to interact with the teachers.Which in turn will make them interested in learning with clarity.
    This I learnt from of our sheela miss who taught us during my I std-Vstd.
    Her English accent was so stylish.And I admired her very much even in that young age.And was very happy as I was her favourite student during those years.
    The memories of childhood will always be lingering green in our mind.Isn't it?

Next is my christella mam.She was our maths teacer.She used to talk with us about the day to day happenings before starting the class and will corrrelate it with maths and from there she will take us into the subject.
    This quality of making students aware of their environment and making them to understand the subject in a lighter way impress me. And also she acted as a second mother to the girls in that adolescent age by all means.

Next our vasantha kokilam mam.She was such a simple personality.
    During the study hours, she will approach the students and will point out their individuality and will say ,"You can become a state rank holder", even to a average student.
    This quality of encouraging and igniting the spark in the student ,I like much.

Last edited by sspriya; 13th Sep 2012 at 03:53 PM.
    வாழ்க வளமுடன் .of course இனிய மனதுடன்

priya saravanan

sspriya is offline Friends's of Penmai

நான் மிக மதிக்கும் , மிக நேசிக்கும் ஒரு நபர் எனது தமிழாசிரியை மங்கலமேரி .எங்களது பத்தாம் வகுப்பு தமிழாசிரியை .அந்த வருடம் முடிய 2 மாதங்கள் இருந்த பொழுது , அவர் எங்கள் அனைவரையும் , பெயர் குறிப்பிடாது , ஒரு வெள்ளைத்தாளில் அவரிடம் நாங்கள் விரும்பும் குணங்களையும் , அவர் மாற்றிக்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என நாங்கள் எண்ணுவதையும் பற்றி தனித்தனியே எழுதி தன்னிடம் தருமாறு கூறினார் .
    அவரது தமிழ் வகுப்புகள் மிக அருமையாக இருக்கும் .இலக்கணத்தை மிக இனிமையாகவும் எளிமையாகவும் பயிற்றுவிப்பார்.பாரதியார் , பாரதிதாசன் பாடல்களை அவர் வாயிலிருந்து கேட்கையில் நாமறியாமலே, நாம் தமிழர் என்று நம்முள் ஒரு நிமிர்வு ஏற்படும் .அவ்வளவு சிறந்த அவரிடம் நான் விரும்பாத ஒரு குணம் , அவர் மாணவிகளை திட்டும்பொழுது எருமை மாடு என்பார் .நான் எனது தாளில் இதனை குறிப்பிட்டிருந்தேன் .அதன் பிறகு அவர் அந்த வார்த்தையை உபயோகிக்கவேயில்லை .இதனை 1 வாரம் சென்ற பிறகே உணர்ந்தேன் .நான் மிக நெகிழ்ந்த தருணம் அது .

From there I learnt to develop the character to respect and value others thoughts and feelings .It is a good practice to follow it wherever we go and whatever we perform.(teacher from a student, higher official from their team members ,head of the family from the family members )

My Suggestions To The Teachers is

*Please don't be mark oriented at all the time.
    *Teach them to understand the world.
    *Don't be partial with the students.
    *Don't prejudge any student.
    Nowadays 'SOME' teachers consider teaching as a business.Please don't do so.

It is a GREAT BOON to be a teacher.

வாழ்க வளமுடன் .of course இனிய மனதுடன்

priya saravanan

gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Its a pleasure to talk about my teachers here.

Let me start by expressing my first thanks to Mrs. Radhika, My Preschool Teacher. She is the one who finds my hidden talents. She helped me to improve my vocabulary and handwriting in my early school days. She gives her best to teach us good qualities. And I’ve always been so proud of her.

The one teacher who has influenced me the most was my Physics Ma’am, Mrs. Rama. I can’t forget her. She is very pious and ethical also. She was very strict in class but she knew the limitations.

# I was an ‘outstanding ‘student n her class, most of the time I stayed outside the class. I thought she was bumptious#

I hated her class at first. Later, I began to enjoy physics and then to become entranced by it. She had really instilled a love of physics on me. She is one to whom I greatly inspired and her teachings (Bridge circuits, Current & voltage laws) impressed me a lot. That’s why I chose Electrical Engineering. Later I found that it’s very interesting. Her words of encouragement and professionalism will always be with me. Here I would just like to say my sincere thanks to her.