Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1110Likes

Penmai 7th Birthday Contest - You and Penmai!!!

Discussions on "Penmai 7th Birthday Contest - You and Penmai!!!" in "Special Contest" forum.

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Re: Penmai 7th Birthday Contest - You and Penmai!!!

இந்த போட்டியில் வெற்றியாளரை தேர்வு செய்வது மிகவும் கடினமானது. Juries வாக்களித்ததின்படி, இரு தோழிகள் முதல் இடத்திலும் மற்ற இரு தோழிகள் இரண்டாவது இடத்திலும் உள்ளனர்.

1. @RathideviDeva and @jayakalaiselvi
    2. @lashmi and @Geetha A

வாழ்த்துக்கள் தோழிகளே. பங்கு பெற்ற அனைத்து தோழமைகளுக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

Here is the gift dears,

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to support@penmai.com. Once you received the gift please confirm the same.

Sponsored Links
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Penmai 7th Birthday Contest - You and Penmai!!!-secret-manjul-500x500.jpg  
    Last edited by sumathisrini; 15th Jun 2015 at 11:39 AM.
    with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

Penmai is offline Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

It was indeed a great Month... This success continues year by year and your Support & Contributions will make us Penmai - a Best place to surf Resources. Your Words Showed us how you respect & love Penmai which made us Speechless rather than Wordless. Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. We received wonderful writeups.

Few things i had noted from all your write-ups and like to discuss the same,

1. Hope many of your are expecting good mobile version, sure we will come up with new features soon.

2. Security - As always many loved to stay here in Penmai - since they feel Penmai is very much secured. We maintain the same too, but still need your cooperation to find out the offenders.

Please PM us or mail us to admin@penmai.com or support@penmai.com, if you get any offending messages from other members, or regarding self-promotional messages or other messages regarding other sites advertisement through private messages etc., please forward it to us.

3. We will maintain the rules and regulations strictly to keep up the morality. Though we faced tough time while handling the members, when they are going beyond the limits of rules and regulations. We will follow the rules strictly to keep away the weeds (who disturb the inner peace of the site).

A request to all members please be polite and humble in all discussions - Treat others the way you want to be treated.

We need your co-operation all time to fulfill and maintain our Standards.

Thank you dear friends. My Sincere thanks to all our Moderators and Super Moderators for all their hard works and timely suggestions to give such a HITS and maintain our Penmai peacefully.

with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2017

rosei is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai

Rathi, Jeya, Laxmi and Geetha..

With love,
    Rosei.

Stories of Rosei!

Downlord My Stories Here! (eBOOKS )

Viemen's drawings.
    Suriyan's drawings.

Use your smile to change this world, don't let this world change your smile !

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

congratulations winners may you girls keep shining in Penmai as usual

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by Penmai View Post
    Thanks for your writeup @Mals. Happy to know that you had discovered you writing talent with Penmai! You had explained very well about your own heavenly world in Penmai. Thanks for the security tips you had shared with us.
    @Penmai

I am humbled to receive your appreciation note. Also please note that there is a slight misunderstanding in the communication part, I have not discovered my writing talent with Penmai as mentioned here. I have been an ardent contributor on internet for the past 7 years with my write ups and recipes even winning competitions like gifts and cash prize. What I meant to say is, it is my hobby of writing that has made me see new avenues to display my views and Penmai did give me the chance. All writers will also love to showcase their write ups and keep looking for opportunities.

Secondly, by calling Penmai my heavenly abode means, I have my own corner where I live happily with myself like the picture of heaven, where every soul is happy to be around.

Thank you once again for giving each of us such a platform.

Dangu is offline Ruler's of Penmai

CONGRADULATIONS!!

Rathidevi Deva and jayakalaiselvi

lashmi and Geetha A

Uma manoj is offline Guru's of Penmai

வாழ்த்துக்கள் தோழிகளே....

Geetha A is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penmai View Post
    உங்கள் கருத்துக்களுக்கு மிக்க நன்றி தோழி @Geetha A . உங்களின் கவிதையுடன் கூடிய வாழ்த்திற்கு மிக்க நன்றி தோழி. உங்களின் வெளிநாட்டு வாழ்க்கைக்கு பெண்மை உதவியதும், உங்களின் திறமைகளை வளர்த்துக்கொள்ளவும், தன்னம்பிக்கை வளர்த்துக்கொள்ள பெண்மை உதவிய விதத்தையும் எங்களுடன் பகிர்ந்தமைக்கு மிக்க நன்றி தோழி.

உங்களுக்கு பெண்மையில் கிடைத்த வெற்றியை பகிர்ந்து, உங்கள் தாய் மற்றும் ஆசிரியர் இருவரையும் நெகிழ்ச்சியில் ஆழ்த்தியது மிகவும் அற்புதமானது.
    சாதனை பெண்கள் பற்றிய உங்கள் கருத்தை நாங்கள் ஏற்கிறோம் தோழி. புதிய புத்தகங்கள் பற்றிய அலசல் ஏற்கனவே இந்த இணைப்பில் Books உள்ளது தோழி.

"தமிழ் எப்படி திகட்டாத தெல்லமுதோ அதே போல், பெண்மையும் தித்திக்கும் நிலவுதான். அவள் நீடுழீ வாழ வாழ்த்தி விடை பெறுகிறேன்" உங்கள் வாழ்த்துக்களுக்கு மீண்டும் நன்றி தோழி.

பெண்மையுடனான உங்கள் பயணம் இனிதே தொடர வாழ்த்துக்கள்.
    பெண்மையின் அரசி இளவரசி அவர்களுக்கு,

வணக்கம். என்னுடைய ஒவ்வொரு வரிக்கும் நீங்கள் படித்து,பதில் அளித்திருப்பது பெரும் மகிழ்ச்சியை ஏற்படுத்துகிறது. இதுதாங்க பெண்மை. எங்கேயும், எப்பொழுதும் புதுமையை புகுத்துவது, சரியாக நாடி பிடித்து செயல்படுவது. நிச்சயம் பெண்மை இன்னும் பல சாதனை புரிவாள். என்னுடைய பதிவை தேர்ந்தெடுத்தமைக்கு மிக்க நன்றி. மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி.

வாழ்க வையகம்!!! வாழ்க வளமுடன்!!!

Regards
    Anu

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

http://www.penmai.com/forums/india/4...tml#post460945

gkarti is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Wonderful Sum Up Kaa.. It shows that Penmai has really affected us Positively.

My deepest appreciation to all the Participants!!! All your write-ups that could make every Penmaities feel proud of being a member here...

Heartiest Congratulations My Dearies @RathideviDeva @jayakalaiselvi @lashmi @Geetha A

Am confidently Rest assured that Penmai has been established to unleash & explore Potential Authors. Cheers Dears!!

Keep going and Rocking on..

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Congratulations Rathi and Jayakalaiselvi

Congratulations Lashmi and Geetha

Jayanthy