Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

success rate in IVF

Discussions on "success rate in IVF" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

ramya.b is offline Newbie

Question success rate in IVF

We are a Faridabad based couple and married for last 7 years not also able to conceive,we are undergoing treatment in faridabad itself for last 2 years with no success,a friend of mine told me about IVF.would like to know the sucess rate in ivf,and also clinic performing the same treatment especially in deli ncrS

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

vanya is offline Newbie

Re: success rate in IVF

dear friend.....The chances in IVF depends on multiple reasons like your age,the diet and kind of lifestyle you follow...The chances in IVF are bright..but its important that you are choosing the correct place for treatment after researching..and if you are considering IVF then i would suggest you go for a clinic that specializes in the same ... Bourn Hall is a U.K. based infertility clinic that specializes in IVF,IUI,treatments and also does sperm donation,Egg/and embryo freezing.I came to know thru its website that the world's first test tube baby was born as a result of IVF treatment from Bourhall....they had a branch in kochi and now came up with the other one in Gurgaon.I think it wud be worth for you to give it a try!