Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree196Likes

Trying to conceive

Discussions on "Trying to conceive" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

Re: Trying to conceive

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Hadija View Post
    Hi sujana.....I am happy for your co sister.....ma sha Allah.....pcos is not a problem....whoever he wishes he bless them with baby....if it delays there may be some reason behind it....only Allah knows it...I am married for 4yrs....I have not concieved yet...but I know if my pregnancy is getting delayed there may be some reason behind it.....and Allah knows better...
    But sometimes I get vexed whenever a relative ask about my infertility....but i hope everything is for good...
    Hi hadija,
    salaam,dont worry about them. In Shaa Allah,u will be blessed with cute baby. Do dua much, In Shaa Allah ,he will accept ur prayers. Allah knows best n he is d best planner. My co sister ,she was confident till end n she belived.hav faith in him
    with love sujana

Sponsored Links

kodiuma is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    D.Uma Maheswari

hi friends don't loss hope I am trying for baby for six yrs doctor told me everything is normal it is in now gods hands taking medicine u know what for me tablet inj are allergy but to have child I am taking all these pa my father brother r doctors I went to madras med india hospital doctor is good her name is jayashre she is really god in this hospital is in nungambakkam all the best friends take care..

Stories Of Kodiuma

கதை பகுதி :
    ஒரு பூவின் ரகசியம் ..

கடவுள் மேல் நம்பிக்கை வைத்தால் வாழ்வில் துன்பம் வந்தாலும் , அவர் நம்மை தாங்கும் அரணாய் இருந்து நம்மை காப்பார் ..

GOD IS ALWAYS GREAT .. LET HIM SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS TO ALL ..

ilayanila is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi friends
    i also wanted to share my story...I am now married for 10 yrs....I had a female baby on my 2nd yr of marriage....then I got an ectopic pregnancy......and had an emergency surgery....but none of my tubes or ovaries were removed...my dr advised me to have baby after 4 yrs. Everything was normal till that time....from my 6th yr of marriage started my ttc......it went on for a whole of 3 and a half years...I didn't have any problem or my hubby.but we were not successful......

All my relatives started asking me....Not only for them, I and my hubby wanted a second one very eagerly and even my 1st child too.I was very much stressed and strained. I went to a highly capable gynaec but even she couldn't help me out...but it was the place where I encountered some couples who didn't have their 1st child even.....I felt really sorry for them......but some of them asked me if 1 child was not enough....

I could understand their feelings.....but I assure everybody here that wanting a child eagerly and not getting it is the same whether it is the first or the second....I tried and went for 4 iui's.....everything failed.i changed in for another dr and that too resulted same.....I started getting cysts in my ovaries and had to treat for that....I was super stressed and started getting irregular periods and severe backaches and heavy blood discharges and I had put on nearly 7 to 8 kegs thanks to the hormonal injections......

That's the time I decided to relax and i had completed 9 yrs of marriage then and my first one was of 7 yrs....my hubby was there with me in all my decisions....I startEd going for morning walking, followed strict diet and reduced my weight back to normal in the next 6 months......then again I went to the 3rd dr and I told her my history......she was just amazed at my confidence and repeated attempts....she gave me good moral boost and finally I got conceived on my second visit to this dr....I just wondered and couldn't believe what's happening...I am 5 months pregnant now and it is now I feel really great.

Dear friends, I just want to say that every faithful attempt we face surely has a successful result....hope u all soon feel it so....
    thanks
    ilayanila

Nisha kamil is offline Friends's of Penmai

your post is boosting us too...
    thank you...

jv_66, ilayanila and sumitra like this.
    Praise be with you always

chitrabvrs is offline Newbie

I am also taking treatment for Baby and I am in Madurai only, can you please give the details about the Siddha medicine in Madurai GH???

Chitra

vijivedachalam and sumitra like this.

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Hi friends....Naan fifteen days before oru doctor Kitta ponen...she counselled me and at last she found my problem and done a small surgery regarding PCo........now am in bed rest..again she asked me to comeback on Jan 15 for my check up......last year full ah I wasted my time with lot of doctors...

But now am fully satisfied with this doctor.......
    Her caring words and bold appearance and her way of easily solving the problem totally admired me.....

This year is my lucky year i think.......

Friends the doctor name is geetha ezhilrajan.....her clinic is in cuddalore.....

sumitra likes this.
    life is so beautiful....

rosi is offline Newbie

BEST WISHES sis

sumitra likes this.

malathi0874 is offline Newbie

Hi friend,
    i can suggest u some thing. first u both go for a full medical check up, u pls ask ur dear husband to go for semen analysis test. if he is having low semen count means, ask him to go for treatment with siddha, ayurvedic or homeopathy medicines. and u also go for medical check up with a gynec doctor. u both pls hope for the best. dont let ur hope down .

jv_66 and sumitra like this.

shirleydavid82 is offline Friends's of Penmai

dont worry God will help u conceive

sumitra likes this.

Nisha kamil is offline Friends's of Penmai

me too pray for u all

Praise be with you always