Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree196Likes

Trying to conceive

Discussions on "Trying to conceive" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

lakshmisuresh is offline Newbie

Re: Trying to conceive

thanks for your support and replies friends, kanmani finally decided to go for IUI this month. Doctor schedules for follicular study, bit tensed. pray for me to get suceed and get conceived.

Sponsored Links

lakshmisuresh is offline Newbie

kanmani did you had done IUI? I am totally unaware of the IUI procedures. If you know please let me know. Did they will do any fradulent activities like changing sperm etc.

ganga thanks for your prayers and support here.

Ganga likes this.

hi lakshmi i conceived through IUI only. Now my baby is 2 years old. She is fine. IUI procedure is very simple comparing to other methods like IVF or ICSI.

I think there won't be any fradulent activities in IUI. The procedure is just collecting sperm from your husband, and analyze and separate the good sperms. Then they will insert it in to your uterus, through the IUI kit they have. The procedure is painless, only thing is the IUI should be done when your follicular is ruptured.

All the best. May god bless you with a healthy baby.

Ganga likes this.

Ganga is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmisuresh View Post
    kanmani did you had done IUI? I am totally unaware of the IUI procedures. If you know please let me know. Did they will do any fradulent activities like changing sperm etc.

Welcome dear Lakshmi

கங்கா
    விழாமல் இருப்பது பெருமையன்று. விழும் போது எல்லாம் எழுவது தான் பெருமை!!

archukutty is offline Newbie

me too trying to conceive, i am in ttc for more than 3 years. presently staying in newyork with my husband. i am house wife. so most of the time i will be alone here. so it aches me a lot.

when we checked with doctor they said it as unexplained infertility. everything is normal but i am not able to conceive. what can i do?

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

thanks for your support and replies friends, kanmani finally decided to go for IUI this month. Doctor schedules for follicular study, bit tensed. pray for me to get suceed and get conceived.
    sure lakshmi, i too pray for you. dont worry, just relax, you will be conceived.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

lakshmi, my sister also gone under IUI treatment. she got conceived. my niece is now 3 1/2 yrs old. she is very fine and very talented...

In most of the hospitals, they wont do any fraudulent activities you mentioned here. but recently i had read the article regarding this issue. in some hospitals they are doing such kind of activities for increasing their success rate in IUI and IVF treatment. so be careful while choosing your hospital.

My prayers and wishes for you... all the best for your treatment

lakshmisuresh likes this.

karthickuma is offline Newbie

friends i am also trying to conceive. i had two abortions spontaneously and the doctor said there is no reason behind that, everything is normal . i don't know why baby is aborted.

so doctor asked to leave gap for atleast a year. now one year is finished, now again trying.

vijivedachalam likes this.

hi uma your doctor advised good only. You have to try after a year only, then only your health will help you to get good baby.

Regarding your abortion consult with the doctor itself or go for any 2nd opinion before trying. Have hope and faith in God .. all the best.

vijivedachalam likes this.

crazygirl is offline Newbie

yeah i am in treatment for last 2 years. I am overweight, my ideal weight is 58 but now i am 75kg so doctor asked me to reduce weight. I was 80kg before going to hospital, i tried and reduced 5 kg and trying still more to reduce the weight.

me too taking metformin 1000mg tabs. now she advised to go to IUI. So just discussing with my hubby whether to go for IUI or try naturally.
    en enakku matum ippadi ellamnu ninachu hospital ponna.. so much people of there like me. why many couples have infertility is there is any solution to avoid infertility problem?

Hospital poitu anga irukaravanga stories sollum pothu paarthal naama evvalavo paravayillainu irukku.

vijivedachalam and kodiuma like this.