Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree196Likes

Trying to conceive

Discussions on "Trying to conceive" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

lavanyap is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Trying to conceive

Hi Friends,

Dont loose ur hope. i can understand ur feelings i am also in ttc for 3 yrs. I hav gone thru fs, lap n IUI. But it doesnt worked for me. But the doc says for sum unexplained reasons it happens like tat.
    So be confident soon v vil be blessed vit a baby.
    Hav lots of fruits n veg. B healthy n confident.
    Forget tat v r under treatment definitely it vil work for us.

Lavanya.

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi and muthu13 like this.

lakshmisuresh is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by valarmathiravi View Post
    hi lakshmi i conceived through IUI only. Now my baby is 2 years old. She is fine. IUI procedure is very simple comparing to other methods like IVF or ICSI.

I think there won't be any fradulent activities in IUI. The procedure is just collecting sperm from your husband, and analyze and separate the good sperms. Then they will insert it in to your uterus, through the IUI kit they have. The procedure is painless, only thing is the IUI should be done when your follicular is ruptured.

All the best. May god bless you with a healthy baby.

hi valarmathi. that nice to see a person who had conceived a baby after treatment. how much months you are in the treatment.

thanks for your reply dear. finally we decided to go for iui.

Quote Originally Posted by lavanyap View Post
    Hi Friends,

Dont loose ur hope. i can understand ur feelings i am also in ttc for 3 yrs. I hav gone thru fs, lap n IUI. But it doesnt worked for me. But the doc says for sum unexplained reasons it happens like tat.
    So be confident soon v vil be blessed vit a baby.
    Hav lots of fruits n veg. B healthy n confident.
    Forget tat v r under treatment definitely it vil work for us.

Lavanya.
    hi lavanya i will include you all guys in my prayers. so what you are going to do ? How much IUI you had done?

Can you please let me know the cost associated with iui. it wil be very helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasakthi View Post

lakshmi, my sister also gone under IUI treatment. she got conceived. my niece is now 3 1/2 yrs old. she is very fine and very talented...

In most of the hospitals, they wont do any fraudulent activities you mentioned here. but recently i had read the article regarding this issue. in some hospitals they are doing such kind of activities for increasing their success rate in IUI and IVF treatment. so be careful while choosing your hospital.

My prayers and wishes for you... all the best for your treatment
    Hi parasakthi, that nice to hear about ur sisters success story. thanks for your prayers. I will be careful in selecting the hosptial. thanks for your advice.

Parasakthi likes this.

Can we trust alternatives treatments like acupuncture or sidha. did any of you heared that it gave success?

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmisuresh View Post
    hi lavanya i will include you all guys in my prayers. so what you are going to do ? How much IUI you had done?

Can you please let me know the cost associated with iui. it wil be very helpful for me.
    For IUI it may cost below 5000 for one day. in the first month they did one time n in the second month they did 2 times. after that they suggested for partly ivf or ivf but i am not interested in ivf. really i am fed up vit all tat medicines n injections. i got lots of pain dur my periods bcoz of these medications. so after 2 months break i hav started homeo medicines n waiting for the gud results.

Quote Originally Posted by lavanyap View Post
    For IUI it may cost below 5000 for one day. in the first month they did one time n in the second month they did 2 times. after that they suggested for partly ivf or ivf but i am not interested in ivf. really i am fed up vit all tat medicines n injections. i got lots of pain dur my periods bcoz of these medications. so after 2 months break i hav started homeo medicines n waiting for the gud results.
    All the best for your treatment in homeo, update here your success soon.

hi lavanya thanks for your reply pa. 5000 rupees per day. One of my friend had done IUI she said that the charges came around 15000.

did they will do two IUI's also ? for what purpose they are doing like this.

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmisuresh View Post
    All the best for your treatment in homeo, update here your success soon.

hi lavanya thanks for your reply pa. 5000 rupees per day. One of my friend had done IUI she said that the charges came around 15000.

did they will do two IUI's also ? for what purpose they are doing like this.
    Hi Lakshmi,
    ur friend might hav told including inj n fs. they vil do the IUI on the ovu day n the next day(dr vil decide based on fs).
    r u going for ur fs now.
    wen they hav decided to do IUI for u.
    I vil pray for ur success.

luvbaby is offline Newbie

oh.. already so many threads for TTC and PCOS. feeling so sad of all of you. may god bless you all with healthy baby.

vijivedachalam likes this.

hi dears,

Dont worry pcos are very normal these days and even an unmarried girl ll have pcos... so stay cool... i too dont have a baby since 5yrs.. let us have positive thought... everything ll be good... god is there....

Rgds,
    Pavithraprathap

vijivedachalam likes this.