Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree196Likes

Trying to conceive

Discussions on "Trying to conceive" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

Re: Trying to conceive

Quote Originally Posted by saramya View Post
    hi all,
    i am trying to get pregant from last two years. I have a tyroid problem. i have taken a medicine. but also i didn't get positive. pls suggest me the treatment.
    First take medicines for thyroid and maintain to normal then you prepare for pregnancy dear, avoid cabbages, cauliflowers etc all the best

Sponsored Links
    Parasakthi likes this.

pet
    pet is offline Friends's of Penmai

Dear friends,
    For PCOS we have gr8 medi in Sidha. i had pcos and within 2 months u will b ok without laproscopy. All govt. hospitals provide sidha medi & doc. I got treatment with a Doc in Madurai GH. Anybody wants his no I can give.

Pet.

Muthu leka is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi friends,

I m waiting for pregnancy i have pcod problem last 1 1/2 yrs i took the treatment.Completed my 2nd anniversary.I took the tablets clomid,duphastan,mintformin continously but no positive result.Already took the tubetest no problem in tubes. Next what can i do?Any body manage&solve this kind of problem?Please kide me,i m waiting for ur answer.

Preethi4u likes this.

Preethi4u is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by Muthu leka View Post
    Hi friends,

I m waiting for pregnancy i have pcod problem last 1 1/2 yrs i took the treatment.Completed my 2nd anniversary.I took the tablets clomid,duphastan,mintformin continously but no positive result.Already took the tubetest no problem in tubes. Next what can i do?Any body manage&solve this kind of problem?Please kide me,i m waiting for ur answer.
    Hi Muthu lekha,

Pcod is a very common problem these days because of the lifestyle change. I was diagnosed with Pcod 4years before and under medication for 6-8months. After that successfully conceived and delivered a healthy baby.
    So maintain your weight,try to reduce if you are over weight. Do regular exercise and healthy diet. 30 mints to 1 hour walk in a day does really magic.
    Take your medicines properly, Check for thyroid and diabetes coz pcod normally triggers the both doc says.
    Apart from this, keep your mind free, don't stress yourself.My prayers and loads of baby dust coming on your way. Wish you all the best dear

Muthu leka likes this.
    அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

END is not the end, In fact E.N.D is "Effort never dies" and if you get NO in answer remember N.O. "Next opportunity" So always stay positive in life

Hi Preethi akka,
    How r u?How many children do u have?
    After saw ur msg i have confident.Already checked the hormone test everything normal.Prolactin is 16 (range 13-19)so doctor gave parlodel tablet.This month i m going to check insuline test.thanks for ur replay.PCOD problem eruntha normal la pregnant aga mudium la?

Last edited by Muthu leka; 24th Oct 2012 at 06:28 PM.
    Preethi4u likes this.

Preethi4u is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by Muthu leka View Post
    Hi Preethi akka,
    How r u?How many children do u have?
    After saw ur msg i have confident.Already checked the hormone test everything normal.Prolactin is 16 (range 13-19)so doctor gave parlodel tablet.This month i m going to check insuline test.thanks for ur replay.PCOD problem eruntha normal la pregnant aga mudium la?
    Very fine leka. I'm blessed with one kid pa..Happy that you are confident now. Continue the medication as per your doc advise. Yes pa you can conceive normaly with PCOD. pcod pathi doc kitta clear ah pesunga.they will guide you well.

All the best pa

அப்பா
    My Clicks

Preethi's Recipes

END is not the end, In fact E.N.D is "Effort never dies" and if you get NO in answer remember N.O. "Next opportunity" So always stay positive in life

Hi Preethi akka,

Thanks for ur replay.

Preethi4u likes this.

hai am swetha age is 24 am trying for baby for past 1 and half a year, i just went to doctor regarding this i undergone some basic test and everything was normal, and dr said i hav to reduce my weight, nw am 68 . pls anyone der to suggest me some diet to reduce my weight.

Parasakthi and sumathisrini like this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swethaprakash View Post
    hai am swetha age is 24 am trying for baby for past 1 and half a year, i just went to doctor regarding this i undergone some basic test and everything was normal, and dr said i hav to reduce my weight, nw am 68 . pls anyone der to suggest me some diet to reduce my weight.
    Hi Swetha...

Intake of wheat recipes like chapathi, Wheat breads, Horse gram, Cabbage Soup, Green tea will help you to reduce your weight.

vijivedachalam likes this.

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

Quote Originally Posted by swethaprakash View Post
    Hi Swetha,

I have suggested the following diet to many ladies around me and they have succedded in loosing weight and also following this diet to maintain their weight.
    Hope it helps you too.

Have a high protein food for breakfast, this includes hard boiled egg, pulses, peanut butter sandwich or a hand full of peanuts. High protein for breakfast will not only help you to loose weight but also it will reduce your craving in the evening for unhealthy snacks.

Vegetable soup inbetween breakfast and lunch.

Wide variety of vegetables variying in colour, spinach and white meat for lunch with small portion of rice or anyother carb.

A bowl of mixed fruit or fruit sald to snack in the evening.

Early dinner of your choice which can be easily digested.

Avoid caffeine and have green tea.

Have 2 litres of water all through the day. A little exercise and being more active than usual will help in weigh loss.

Gayathri ArunPrakash