Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree196Likes

Trying to conceive

Discussions on "Trying to conceive" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

premabarani is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan

Re: Trying to conceive

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Hadija View Post
    Hi friends.....whoever shared their problem regarding conceiving may God accept our prayer..I read all of yours stories I both feel sad for those who havent concieved yet and happy for those who overcome their problem and be granted a child for themself.....and at the sametime relieved to know that I am not the only one with problem in conceiving.....
    Friends I am married for 3yrs...still not yet conceived....last year went to gynaecologist devambigai in brs hospital....she diagnoised me with PCOS....she asked me to do exercise to reduce my waist length eventhough I m with correct weight....and asked me to bring my husband for checkup....but my fate is I am living here in chennai and he is in abroad....he comes for 2months vacation...in that 2months days we are together are very few....I know possibolities that I get pregnant is few...because of my inlaws pressure I want to doctor...but doctor told me bring your husband for next consultation...when I asked my husband he refused to come...we are living in male chavunist world what more can we expect from them...add to that now I am having PCOS problem...my inlaws are looking like as if I am the only reason for not getting pregnant...I hopd that by God's grace my problem get solved and granted with a child
    Hi Kate

Sure Pcod is not a problem.Your Husband & in-laws should consider other reasons as well.
    Wish & pray for your early conception.
    God is with you.
    Prema barani

Sponsored Links
    Prema Barani

Bargavi is offline Newbie

Hi Kate Hadija,
    I am also a PCOS patient and me too faced (facing) similar problems like yours.
    Few in-laws never try to understand the real situation... Don't worry, if you could never mind.

It is important for u both (u and ur hubsband) to get baby. right?
    I am too a PCOS patient, I suggesting you few things which doctor advise me to do...avoiding junks foods and 1/2 hr brisk walking everyday. This would help your system to certain level.

It is must to check both husband and wife if there is a problem with conceiving. So, Either you correct your cycle's first and wait until ur husband comes or ask him to get a check-up done in abroad and send the reports to you by post if it is urgent. (I did the same way when I came alone to India for the treatment).

If you get regular cycles and you know the next arrival date of your husband, discuss it with your Gyni in advance (at least a month). The gyni would check you (either urine test or scan) and confirm ur ovulation dates. If this is found, doctor will suggest u 2 or 3 days (those days got higher chance of getting pregnant) to make love. If you did so you might get pregnant. As you and ur husband are not together you don't have to worry a lot. It is said to be a problem or infertility only if the husband and wife are in regular making of love at least for continuous 1 year. So don't worry Hadijia.
    Myself and hubi being together for 4 years and trying to conceive... yet waiting for the fortune or best or right ...whatever it is....that day...that special day....
    Hope this would give you some idea and a bit of confidence...

Last edited by Bargavi; 18th Jun 2013 at 07:42 PM.

premabarani is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Premalata Baranidharan

Quote Originally Posted by renafoods View Post
    Have you checked for PCOS, what is your BMI? What is your AMH level? Do you have thyroidism?

Can you please take a second opinion from Dr Veena sagar in bangalore? You can call her and explain your problems. Lets see what she will suggest.

Here is my story..

Dr Veena sagar at Health clinic, BTM 4th stage(vijaya bank colony, bannerghatta road, bangalore) is one of the best Gynaecologists I have ever met. A down to earth, charming, warm person who listens to the patient completely before offering her expert advise. Never prescribes unwanted/extra medicines and is very friendly.

I have had a bitter experience of consulting with many unfriendly, greedy doctors like archana agarwal, who insist on getting the lab/blood work done only at their clinic. I was amazed when I found that the tests could have been done at half the price with other labs. According to Dr Archana agarwal, IVF was the only option in my case.

Thank God, I found Dr Veena Sagar, who suggests you the cheapest labs available and doesn’t repeat any recently done tests. Dr Veena consults at Sagar aswell. I conceived within 2 cycles after meeting Dr Veena Sagar with just 70/- worth medicines.

Her belief In God gives you a positive vibe run along your vein.

All the best
    Hi Rena

It is very kind of you to give the address of a considerative Obstetrician.
    It will be great help to many of our friends.
    Prema barani

Last edited by sumathisrini; 19th Jun 2013 at 01:54 PM.
    Prema Barani

Thanks Prema....thanks for your support.
    My eagerness (!?) of getting pregnant making me to feel India is better than UK. But your experience gave a different view. I too agree Prema that we could not get explanations in India but possible in UK. Only thing worrying me is the delay in appointments and years are just passing by without good happening.
    Your words make me to realize that problems are everywhere....
    I should learn to be more , more and more patience I guess.
    Will Update what happens with the gyni next month....

Once again thanks for ur support and prayer Prema...

Muthu leka is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by Bargavi View Post
    My eagerness (!?) of getting pregnant making me to feel India is better than UK. But your experience gave a different view. I too agree Prema that we could not get explanations in India but possible in UK. Only thing worrying me is the delay in appointments and years are just passing by without good happening.

Hi frd,
    I have a pcod problem past 2 yrs we r trying for pregnency.

Last edited by Muthu leka; 5th Aug 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    vijivedachalam likes this.

Muthu leka is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi frd,
    I m leka frm dubai.I m married for 2 1/2 yrs.Past 1 1/2 yrs i took a continous treatment for pcod.We finished all the test others r normal.last 2 month i didnt took the tablet.But last month we got a period in the correct date.This month 2day 40thday i check the home pregnency but negative.What can i do?Please give the suggession to me.

vijivedachalam and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muthu leka View Post
    Hi frd,
    I m leka frm dubai.I m married for 2 1/2 yrs.Past 1 1/2 yrs i took a continous treatment for pcod.We finished all the test others r normal.last 2 month i didnt took the tablet.But last month we got a period in the correct date.This month 2day 40thday i check the home pregnency but negative.What can i do?Please give the suggession to me.
    Dear Muthu leka, don't worry. be calm and cheerful. Always have positive attitude. Have confidence and be happy always. Don't get panic. Every thing is possible by the help of The God. Hence sincere prayers to the God only will give you better results. Hence pray your God sincerely. If you follow Hindu religion, go to Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar Temple and offer your prayers. Light ghee lamps in the evening in your pooja room and offer prayers to Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar. If no pooja room is available in your house, make a small space in the kitchen shelf as your pooja room and keep a God's picture and start doing pooja to the picture of God. But do it with utmost belief, dedication and love. Go to Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar Temple, light five ghee lamps on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Don't borrow match box from anybody. Use your own earthern pot (agal vilakku), your own thread (thiri) and your own match box. If the ghee is sold in the temple itself buy the same and light the lamp. After lighting the ghee lamp, offer your prayers to Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar. DO THIS with utmost dedication. Your problem will get solved very soon. thank you

vijivedachalam likes this.

shirleydavid82 is offline Friends's of Penmai

all the best

sumitra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargavi View Post

Hi Every one and a special Hai to Premabarani ,

In my last post (june 18th) I was much worried about my PCOS and infertility. And Prema you gave your support and prayer. Thanks again.

Now, I am here again but with big. Guess What?
    YES, Finally that special day has come. I am PREGNANT. Going to complete my 3rd month by Aug end. I am very very happy.

Here I wish to say for all who have PCOS, there is definitely a chance to get conceived naturally. So please don't WORRY and if you have belief in GOD please do prayers with full confidence. Surely that moment will come to surprise you.

I must be a stupid girl, very stupid girl. Because when I did my last post I was pregnant but did not know that.
    Whoever reading my post if you have patience read further because I would like to share my weird experience in full. (Few might get bored)

As I have PCOS my periods were never regular. As I said in my earlier post I had laproscopy and my periods were regular for last 1 year. When I miss my periods in June, I did a pregnancy test a week after the due date. It came negative. I was totally fed-up as usual. Then until july 2nd week I wasn't even thinking of doing the PT again. I haven't got my periods in July as well. Then all of a sudden I just thought why not give it a try for PT again (With 100% hope to get negative- such as pessimist). I have no hope at all. Just for name sake I did the test. Also I had an appt with gyne the same month in 3rd week. So i just went for PT.............:shocked::shocked: My Eyes wide Open, My jaws hit the ground......
    Finally it happened "Thank God". First time in life after trying for a baby for 4 years .....yes I saw the positive result.. Its a mix up of feelings..happy, fear, happy tears.... When I told this to my hubby over the phone he was stunned, mute, happy and unbelievable......

We decide to do more pregnancy test with different brands... All came positive and I had my First Scan in my 9th week. Great moment I saw my baby with heart beat.... Thanks to GOD gain. Really amazing feeling.

So PCOS guys I am here an example with PCOS, Over weight, irregular periods... got conceived naturally. So don't loose hope. Keep trying. Have faith in God. It will happen

If you are Hindu and have faith in GOD please go ahead.
    My home town (mom's place) is Thanjavur. There is a famous temple called "Karpagaraskshambigai" near our place. (Guess most of you know this).
    This temple is specially meant for couples who needs to pregnant. the prasad is ghee, which is advised to take a spoon full every night by the couples for 48 days before going to bed and also read a simple sloga.
    Believe it or not almost everybody who does this with full hope and try for a baby will definitely get pregnant very very soon.

My own brother and sister-in-law both healthy, but got delayed in getting pregnant. My mom took them to this temple and did the prayer and prasad. My SIL got pregnant within that 48 days.
    Followed by them she took us (me and my hubi)to the temple. We did the same. Wat a miracle I got pregnant within 48 days.

This is my own experience and if you have faith please try this. The temple can also do poojas and send you the prasad if you were unable to go (both India and foreign countries). If any body interested then I can post further details. But guys try to go in person if you can.

ALL THE BEST to everyone trying to conceive. I would like to see you soon in "due date buddies" forum.

sumitra likes this.

Hi everyone and a special hai to Prema, sumathi and Sumitra

Last time I was much worried and depressed because of this PCOS and Infertility.. But now in this post I came back with big fat . Guess wat? Yes I am PREGNANT. Most importantly got conceived naturally.

So to all PCOS guys, here I am an example with PCOS, overweight, irregular periods got conceived naturally. So don't loose hope. Definitely it will happen.

Last edited by Bargavi; 22nd Aug 2013 at 05:03 PM.