Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree196Likes

Trying to conceive

Discussions on "Trying to conceive" in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: Trying to conceive

Congratulations Bargavi. We feel very happy that you are pregnant.

We pray for your safe delivery.

Sponsored Links
    Jayanthy

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Congratulations Bhargavi!!!!

jv_66 and Bargavi like this.

Hi Muthu lekha,

PCOS is common thanks to our life style these days, and less tension more work is the strategy to be applied for PCOS! I mean stop bothering about conceiving, too much worrying only induces secretion of "bad hormones" for pregnancy! stay cool, strict to a routine schedule, avoid all the junks, eat all the native Arabian food, since you are in Dubai! Or just switch to our traditional south Indian meals, and tiffin items. Cut coffees, and tea in any form from your intake, and possibly all diary products other than fresh yogurt!

Stay away from all food items that could harm your liver, (as this is related to stone and cyst formation). Garlic, ginger, shall be a part of your food preparation! say good bye to all ready made pastes, pickles, and powders.

Ensure that you spend only necessary time with gadgets, and the rest of the time is spent on keeping you focused on pampering yourself. And your husband!

Stay fit, shed off excess weight, or add weight as needed.

All the above suggestions are based on experience, of many of our patients, friends, and my own younger sister!(she conceived only when she shed off her anxiety to conceive, after two miscarriages and PCOS)

Happy pampering and All the best!

sumathisrini, jv_66 and sumitra like this.

Bargavi is offline Newbie

Thank You Jayanthy and Sumithra for your wishes.

jv_66 and sumitra like this.

Bargavi is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Muthu leka View Post
    Hi frd,
    I m leka frm dubai.I m married for 2 1/2 yrs.Past 1 1/2 yrs i took a continous treatment for pcod.We finished all the test others r normal.last 2 month i didnt took the tablet.But last month we got a period in the correct date.This month 2day 40thday i check the home pregnency but negative.What can i do?Please give the suggession to me.
    Hi leka,
    As Sumithra and Saleema said Don't loose hope and follow their tips. It will definitely help you dear.

Here I would share my experience. I am too, as mentioned have PCOS . When I miss my periods I did home pregnancy test at my 40th day. It came negative. But then, after 3 weeks time I did the test again the test came positive and Doctor too confirmed my pregnancy. The previous months I used to get regular periods of 30 to 35 days because of Laproscopy (ovarian drilling to remove the cysts).

Even then in PCOS case we could not predict the right ovulation days (release of egg) it might happen at any time. You don't loose hope. Keep trying for a baby. Mean while if you are so confused or worried, consult with the Gyne and get their advice.

Here are few mistakes which we did and few right suggestions by our gyne in UK. It worked out for us.

My mistakes
    Never try to loose weight
    Depressed and worried a lot because of PCOS and infertility
    Not going to any functions like baby shower and kids birthday parties...
    Try to keep track of my ovulation day and trying for baby only on those days
    Making love with only intention for baby baby baby (which is very big mistake)

Doctors suggestion
    Try to bring your BMI to normal---- finally I achieved (just shredding of few kgs will make vast difference in our system)
    Just forget about PCOS or baby or irregular periods...
    In PCOS case don't go for ovulation test or anything--- make love every alternative days right from the end of your periods to until you get your next one.
    Never ever make love with the intention to get pregnant alone. Please enjoy yourself.
    This will greatly help you get conceive.

Hi leka, coming to spiritual belief, Sumithra has suggested you beautiful prayers. I too personally have a great experience. If you have faith in God hope this would help you. Its going to be lengthy one so be patience with me.

Hope you would hear about this temple 'Karpagarakshambigai'. Very popular temple for childless couple. My own brother and SIL, have no medical pblm got delayed in getting pregnant. My mom took them to this temple. The prasad is ghee which is advised to eat a spoonful every night for continuous 48 days before going to bed and read a sloga of the godess 'Karpagarakshambigai'. They did it with full HOPE and within that 48 days my SIL got pregnant and now having a 1 month old beautiful daughter.

Then when we go to INDIA my mom took us to the same temple. Did the same. What a miracle... believe it I got pregnant within that 48 days.

One of friend she is also having PCOS when she was with me in uk just prayed this GOD with whole heart (never been to that temple) and the same month she got pregnant. Miracle again.

You might think I am over exaggerating . But trust me all these really happened. But I would like to say one more thing here. Do it with full hope.

Because I (only me not my Friend or my brother)have been to this temple for 3rd time. First 2 time,s seriously I don't have hope. I just went for my mom's completion also I had a thought, "wat will God do if I have so much complications, only doctors have to cure me......"
    But even after taking all treatments and everything was fine but nothing happened.... I myself wish to go to this temple and did whatever they said with full hope.... Happy ending I am pregnant now.

Even if you cant go this temple, they will send you prasad if you pay money. if you are interested I can give you details .

All the best Leka.

Last edited by Bargavi; 23rd Aug 2013 at 05:36 PM.

shirleydavid82 is offline Friends's of Penmai

will try to follow

sumitra likes this.

shirleydavid82 is offline Friends's of Penmai

wish u all the best gals

sumitra likes this.

rakul is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Archana Aravindan

wish u all the best friends

sumitra likes this.

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Hi friends....good morning...pls pls prayfor me to get pregnant soon......... I got married for 2.5 years.......I have confidence....... but every month when periods coming as usual.... on the period time I feel so sad and guilty...........

Still I have hope...........I hand over my situation to the god....surely he will give me a beautiful child... I am waiting for that situation...............

Friends u all of you pls pray for me................

life is so beautiful....

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    Hi friends....good morning...pls pls prayfor me to get pregnant soon......... I got married for 2.5 years.......I have confidence....... but every month when periods coming as usual.... on the period time I feel so sad and guilty...........

Still I have hope...........I hand over my situation to the god....surely he will give me a beautiful child... I am waiting for that situation...............

Friends u all of you pls pray for me................
    Hi Viji, Just surrender at the Lotus feet of The God. Rest will be taken care by Him. I heard through my Christian friends, that they will thank the God before hand only. While doing the prayer they will request their wishes to the God and finally they say I thank the God for having fulfilled the request and definitely the things are happening. Like that you also thank the God (The God whom you are praying whether Lord Shiva or Lord Venkateshwara OR The Goddess Parvati or The Goddess Mahalakshmi or Goddess Durga ) and start thinking that your wish has been fulfilled and have positive attitude always. Don't loose hope. Don't feel sad or disappointment towards this issue. Always believe that your prayer has been honored by the God and the blessing from the God has been showered on you already. You just always feel happy and show gratefulness to the God for having fulfilled your wishes. Daily prayer to The God shall be thanking Him and showing your Gratitude. There should not be any single percent dis belief in this and you should start making arrangements to situation as if you have conceived already with continuous prayer. Thereby it will be definitely possible. Your single percent disbelief or doubt or ambiguity will delay the things. This is my personal experience. Be it is getting pregnant or buying a new house or buying a new car what ever it may be your duty is to seek the things from the God, believe that you already received and you Thank The God and show gratefulness to the God for having helped you by fulfilling your wishes. Definitely things are happening. I read the same thing in the Book Titled The Secret (tamil translation RAGASIYAM). This is the power of positive thinking. I am also started praying the God Sri Mahalakshmi sametha Sri LakshmiNarasimhar for your wishes. Definitely you will be blessed soon with a beautiful baby of your choice. All the best. thank you!