Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes

To conceive simple steps to follow..

Discussions on "To conceive simple steps to follow.." in "Trying to Conceive" forum.

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: To conceive simple steps to follow..

Determining the sex of the baby is not on anybody's hands.. All the methods are just myths which is not proved. Out of million sperms only one gets the chance and the sex of the baby cannot be determined from that atleast until the featus forms and for the parents until the first ultrasound..
    Quote Originally Posted by cutesharmi View Post
    hi i am new to this site. thank u very much for this information. this is very useful. also is there any way for getting a girl child. i am already having a 4 yr old cute boy but i am very much fond of girl ( dont tell him friends)
    one friend of mine said that the intercourse should be very freq to conceive a girl, is that so,
    kindly help me in this regard

Sponsored Links

askulaska is offline Newbie

thanks a lot

Bala2012 is offline Newbie

Hi Lakshmi,
    I agree with you..
    But, I heard that we could increase the probability atleast a little bit following this.

The basic principle

Dr Shettles conception theory works on the principle that Y sperm are smaller and faster than their X counterparts but are also more fragile. X sperm on the other hand are seen as larger and slower yet more resilient and able to survive for longer once released. By carefully timing intercourse in relation to ovulation you should theoretically be able to use this difference to your advantage.